Support

I Deal Scenario

You woke up with the sun hitting your eyes. You stretched your lean body and made your way to the bathroom to freshen up.

You came out with your hair naturally in long flowing curls and dressed ready for school. You were excited as today was the start to the long awaited volleyball competition.

You ate breakfast quickly, eager to go to school, packed your bag and headed out the door. You saw a figure in the distance.

“Sungyeol oppa?” you carefully said not sure if it was actually him or not.

The figure was leaning against the car behind them.

“Want a lift?” it was Jaejoong’s voice.

You blushed slightly from embarrassment. “Err… thanks oppa.”

“Happy to be of service,” he drove you to school.

 

You walked next to him, telling him about the volleyball competition. He just nodded and smiled at you.

“It’s you again!” Bianca came over and looked furious. She looked taller than the other day.

*Oh, she’s wearing heels* you looked down at your black pumps, relieved that you decided to wear them today.

“What are you doing with Jaejoong oppa?!” she shrieked at you and gave you a dirty look.

“Go away Bianca,” Jaejoong’s mood changed and he became annoyed. “Leave me and ~~~~~ alone.”

“Oppa, I-“ Bianca was interrupted by the bell.

“I’ll walk you to class,” he ignored Bianca’s protest and put his hand around your waist.

*He remembered about me lagging behind* you smiled. “Thanks oppa.”

“I don’t want to leave you lagging behind with that witch.”

You giggled and went on with your story.

 

It was finally the time of your first match. It was against Seoul High, Shinhwa’s ultimate rival. You were all geared up in your protective knee pads and hair tied up in a high ponytail. You and your team were wearing Shinhwa’s red, yellow and black uniform. Many students from both schools were crowded into the main gym and were getting excited. You were re-tying your shoe laces when you saw a pair of red nike air forces in front of you.

“Remember our training session,” L.joe nodded towards the empty part of the gym. There sat all three kingka groups: DBSK, Infinite and Teen Top.

“You all came to watch?” you were surprised and yet touched that all of them came to support you and your team.

“~~~~~!” Rika hollered. “We’re about to start!”

“Coming!” you shouted back and looked back at L.joe. “Tell everyone that I’m grateful that they’re here to support us today,” you smiled at him and then ran towards the court.

“I just came to watch you,” L.joe muttered under his breath then made his way back to the awaiting Teen Top.

-----------

:D:D:D:D finally the competition has arrived!