Spoiling You Part 2

I Deal Scenario

You were taken shopping after school the next day. As planned, Sungyeol had called L and Sungjong to take you shopping as well. It was his ‘idea’ of spoiling you.

Arriving at the mall, L made the first move. He grabbed your hand and pulled you along to the designer brands area with you complaining at his side.

“Oppa! I don’t need designer brands!” you tried to squirm out of his grip.

“No one’s as stubborn as L hyung,” Sungjong snickered at Sungyeol’s side.

*That’s why I brought him along* Sungyeol just looked at you while you were calling his name. Sungyeol just waved back and turned his attention to Sungjong. “You’re here for a reason too.”

Sungjong understood clearly why he was here. “To choose what she wears.”

Sungyeol briefly nodded and saw you enter a shop, Prada.

“L-“ Sungyeol was about to tell him to let go but L had already did.

“I know,” L lightly pushed you into Sungjong’s arms.

“Let’s go ~~~~~~-ah!” Sungjong was excited.

You looked for Sungyeol. He just nodded and followed you. He fell into your step and started scanning the racks with L on the other side.

Sungjong held your hand the whole time and you started to open up to him. He was refreshing to be around and you enjoyed his company.

“~~~~~~-ah! Come here and try all these and you have to show me!” Sungjong dumped a load of clothing into your arms and pushed you into the change rooms.

Sungyeol, L and Sungjong sat in the seats outside your change room waiting for you.

“You brought us along to use us didn’t you?” L smirked at Sungyeol and slung his arm aroung Sungjong.

Sungyeol smirked, “Caught.”

They all laughed lightly and you came out in a black satin skirt, lacy white button shirt and a blazer. It made you look smart and mature. You were in your school black pumps.

Sungjong obviously approved and cooed over you.

*She looks good in anything* Sungyeol smiled at you as you looked for his opinion.

You sighed in relief that he liked your outfit and then looked at L.

“You look good in anything,” L briefly looked at Sungyeol and tried to stifle his laugh.

“Myungsoo,” Sungyeol glared at L and slightly growled.

L just ignored him and pushed you back into the change rooms for another outfit.

You were busy changing and didn’t know Sungyeol had said L’s real name.

“It’s L,” he rolled his eyes at Sungyeol.

Sungjong just laughed at their silent quarrel.

You were oblivious to what was happening outside the change room.

 

Sungyeol, Sungjong and L were walking by your side with four bags in each hand. You were holding an ice cream cone in one hand and holding onto Sungyeol’s blazer pocket. They have long legs you know!

“Oppas, you didn’t have to buy me every single thing I wore,” you pouted as you the ice cream off your lips.

“You’re washing it if you get any on it,” Sungyeol looked at your ice cream and his blazer.

You poked your tongue at him and then went to grab L’s blazer instead.

“Hold on,” Sungyeol made you link arms with him. *Stupid Myungsoo…*

“Heard that,” L went to go talk to Sungjong.

“Lee Sungyeol, father’s calling you,” you heard someone’s voice from behind you.

“Jaejoong hyung.”

-------------

Chapter with Jae is coming up :D