Final Point: Shinhwa vs Seoul

I Deal Scenario

Digging is where you use your arms to push the ball in the air. Setting is tossing the ball in the air with your fingers and spiking is slamming it down to the ground.

I also changed the school from Hayang High to Seoul High! easier to remember XD

-----------

The match played between both schools was tough. Every time your team had scored a point, the opposing team would win it back. It was down to the final points in of the game.

Everyone in the whole gym was screaming and chanting their school name. Your coach had made a time-out to revise the game plan between you and the girls.

“Girls, whatever happens, this game was really close and I’m proud of you. You girls haven’t been doing a lot of training and I saw you all out there doing your best,” the coach said with all the girls huddled together. “Make me and Shinhwa proud!”

“Shinhwa fighting!” the team roared and in response the spectators from Shinhwa cheered.

The other school felt that they needed to counter that and shouted, “Seoul High!”

The whole gym was in a ruckus as both schools were trying to be louder than the other.

The referee blew the whistle and both teams came onto the court.

You were crouched down low, prepared to dig the serve.

Seoul High served the ball and you successfully received it. The ball went into the air and Rika, the setter, tossed the ball into the air for Gyuri to spike.

Gyuri spiked the ball but the other team just received it.

It was a battle between spiking and shortly after so many spikes, Gyuri became tired and frustrated.

“~~~~~~-ah! Switch! I’ll switch back after my battery recharges,” Gyuri winked at you and you nodded. It was your time to shine.

You were at the front of the net. *No pressure. This is the final point and we need to win this for Shinhwa!*

Seoul High served the ball again and this time Jaewon received the ball. The ball went backwards and you saw Gyuri running for the ball.

“No!” you screamed and went to run after Gyuri to support her.

She dug the ball backwards powerfully while you were still on the court, running towards her.

“Rika! Get ready to set!” you shouted and you dug the ball to her. You ran back to spike.

Rika setted the ball again and you jumped up high in the air.

You heard shouting everywhere. In the corner of your eye, you saw Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe up against the railing screaming your name. You smiled and relaxed a bit.

You spiked the ball hard making it a perfect ninety-degree spike.

Everything happened really fast.

You spiked the ball. The opposing team couldn’t reach it in time since the speed was unbelievable. Everyone from Shinhwa High rose from their chairs and cheered like crazy. You landed lightly on your feet and tried to catch your breath.

Rika, Jaewon, Gyuri, Hana, Yoomin and the other girls from the team came and lifted you up in the air. You squealed from the happiness and surprise.

You looked over to the ‘VIP’ stand. You didn’t see anyone. No DBSK, no Infinite and no Teen Top.

You felt your heart sink a little but then returned to your happy self as you celebrated your win against Seoul High.

------------

Well, you won! The celebration is just beginning ;)