Dongsaeng's to the rescue

When You Were Mine

 

“That is not a good idea.” Key expressed upon hearing Minho’s suggestion when it was still the four of us. They are now inside their apartment and Onew was still nowhere to be found. He’s probably with Hwejin somewhere.

“We could only do as much as this.” Minho explained. “If we don’t do this then Onew hyung will be in such great mess – and so as SHINee. Because we’re a group, we need to solve this together.”

“I’m not confident.” Key shook his head.

“Me, too.” Minho replied. “But we need to try and take the risk. After all… we could only do so much for Onew-hyung. We know he’s not a bad guy. He’s just doing this because of some reasons I wish we could understand one day.”

“Alright.” Jonghyun uttered. “Since I’m the 2nd eldest so I have the right to decide next to hyung. I think we should do this. Are we okay with that?”

“We are going to lie?” Key asked.

“We are just keeping a secret, and besides… who cares about that Haiden anyway? Our main concerns here are just Hyung, Hwejin, and SHINee.” Jonghyun replied. “Haiden wouldn’t have been in this situation if he just let go of Hwejin earlier.”

All of them prepared as they will go back to the club that night.

“Oh hyung. You arrived.” Key tried to talk as if nothing happened.

Onew smiled – as if nothing happened as well. “Hey, you’re going somewhere?”

“Oh yeah~ We are going to…”

“Someone from the company invited us over to dinner tonight and since you weren’t there when he asked us to go… so…”

“I won’t go.” Onew chuckled. “I’m tired. Hwejin and I strolled a part of Australia I think I’ll be dropping dead on the bed soon.” Onew said as he massaged his back.

His words made the other four members confused.

“Hwejin didn’t tell him she knew?” Key asked when they all went out of the apartment. “Onew hyung seemed to be not aware that Hwejin heard everything from us.”

“That or Onew hyung denied it.” Jonghyun answered. “Come on. Let’s go before the manager catches us sneaking out without his knowledge.”

They went to the same bar – hoping to find the same girl from last night. It was hard, but SHINee needs to do this… for their hyung.

“Hyung hyung hyung… it was her it was her.” Taemin called his hyungs attention in a rush when they saw the same girl walking inside the bar.

They stood up and decided to approach the girl.

“!” The woman immediately cursed an overweight school girl who was unusually inside the bar bumped into her and spilled the drink that she was holding. “YOU FAT THING YOU HAVE FOUR EYES BUT YOU’RE STILL BLIND!” She shouted in a scandalous tone.

“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry.” Koreans were everywhere in Australia – or maybe because there was a foreign school near the bar so there are just really a lot of foreigners at the area.

“YOU’RE SORRY MY GOSH YOU DIDN’T KNOW HOW THIS DRESS CLOTHES. THIS COULD EVEN BE MORE EXPENSIVE THAT YOU.” She said in such manner.

“Excuse me… but trashes should be thrown on a garbage can… not on someone else’s face.” It was the ever so great Choi Minho who suddenly budge in.

“WHO THE HELL ARE-“ The girl suddenly stopped as she paid attention to the guy who just talked, and to the other three guys who were just behind him. “WOW, WHY ARE HOT KOREANS EVERYWHERE?” The girl just suddenly talked seductively. The four chuckled and thought that they were on a y themed pictorial.

“I’m sorry but you could step aside now.” Minho said to the fat lady that was just beside him now. “Don’t worry about her clothes... I know a detergent soap that could erase that stain on it prettily.” Minho winked and the girl smiled, leaving silently.

“About you…” Minho then turned to the lady who was smiling naughtily towards her. “I need something from you.” He uttered in his deep seductive voice.

“Anything.” The woman replied daringly.

**** **** ****

“Sure.” The girl smirked as she took a glass of expensive beverage SHINee has offered to her. “It’s just easy as that. I’ll close my mouth forever and they would never know.” She placed the glass on the table and hit some smoke. “Though I was disappointed. I thought I was going to do it with your friend. I didn’t know he’ll pay me for someone else’s business.” She rolled her eyes. “Your looks are telling me you’re not just nobodies in Korea… but I wouldn’t mind not knowing since I might be very interested in you if I know you’re popular.” She chuckled.

“It’s a good thing. Thank you.” Minho uttered and smirked at her.

“Uh uh uh…” The lady shook her head and leaned closer to the boys. Her s already popping out from her super short and fitted dress. “I don’t really take favors… you must need to pay me something.” She smirked.

“How much?” Jonghyun was about to put out his wallet when the girl immediately stopped him.

“I need someone to accompany me on my bed tonight.” She said and chuckled. “Only one of you can make it… or if you like it rough… I’ll accept four.”

The four guys both looked disgusted and surprised. “What if we don’t like?”

“I took that guy’s number I was with on the bed last night. I could call him anytime and tell him the truth.” The lady chuckled in victory.

“For hyung… fine.” One of them said.


// nevermind whoever it was... that was just a side story... and nahh, guys. No for one of the members. let's skip their issue ... ( not going to write it since that will make the story EVEN longer)