Together

When You Were Mine

 

“Passport, clothes, laptop, papers, what else do I need to bring?” Hwejin talked to herself as all the things she will bring are gathered on the living area. She, with her crew, and SHINee with their managers, will leave at exactly 4 pm today. It’s just 10 am but she knows she needs to get everything ready because she tends to forget a lot of things and only remember them the last minute.

“Something’s missing…” She bitted her lower lip as she tried to figure out what is missing on her things. “Oh right!” She rushed inside her room to get what was missing.

She went over her bed and took her phone. It was ringing that time and the call was coming from Onew. Hwejin took the phone and answered.

“Deh?” She said happily. Seeing Onew’s name on her screen already makes Hwejin happy.

“Are you ready? Have you prepared your luggage?”

“I think so. I hope I didn’t forget anything.” She answered.

“Let’s leave then.” Onew announced.

“Eh?” She said and suddenly heard a beep outside her house.

*Beeep* *Beeep*

“You’re outside?” She said in surprise. “Was it you??”

“Yeah. Should we have a date before we go there?” There was a hint of excitement on Onew’s voice. “I mean… I want to be with you until we go there and Haiden will interrupt us again.” He said sweetly.

“Deh, oppa.” She said, hanged up and quickly took her luggage with her as she went out and saw Onew’s car parking at the front door.

Onew went out and took the luggage from her. He put it at the car compartment and entered the car again.

“It’s too early to go to airport, though.” Hwejin said when both of them sat comfortably in the car.

“Who said we’re going to the airport?” Onew chuckled and started the engine. “I’m taking you with me and we will run away together. You sure you didn’t leave anything? Good.”

Hwejin’s eyes widened after hearing what Onew said. “You are not serious about this, Lee Jinki, where are we going?” She started to feel in panic but Onew just chuckled.

“By that tone, you’re telling me you don’t want to run away with me?” He pouted cutely while driving. Hwejin smiled and found it very cute of him.  She pinched Onew’s nose and he quickly grabbed her hand to clasp it together with his other hand. “We’re not going to run away. I just us to be alone for a while.”

Onew parked his car somewhere she didn’t exactly know where and he asked her to get out of the car. She looked around. “This is Hongdae?”

“Yes.” Onew went close to her and took her hand. “At a count of three… we’ll return to the time when were younger. I’m Lee Jinki and I’m with my girlfriend, Son Hwe Jin.” He smiled.

Hwejin nodded cutely and intertwined her hand with his. “Let’s go?” They walked together holding hands. Onew didn’t even bother to cover his face with something that could make him unrecognizable. They were walking together as Lee Jinki and Son Hwejin, but people who recognized them only see them as Onew and Director Son.

“Hmm!!” Hwejin uttered while they were walking together. She leaned even closer to Onew and he felt weird about what his ‘girlfriend’ was doing. “I always fall in love with your scent.” She whispered.

“I’m jealous of that cool water perfume. I think you love it more than you love me.” He pouted again.

“No. I love it because it’s your perfume.” She smiled. “Can we just stay like this forever? You… me.. together. We don’t need to think of anyone else.  We won’t care about busy schedules, our publicity, your image, and other things. Just… you and I.” Onew stopped upon hearing Hwejin’s wonderful words. He faced her and Hwejin looked up, staring at his beautiful face. “You don’t know how sad I was during the 5 years that you were away… and now that you’re here with me again… I won’t let anything –nor anyone – keep us apart.”

“I love you.” Onew whispered and gently caressed her cheeks and cleared her face from the few strands of hair.

“I love you, too.” Hwejin answered back.

It was as if the time stopped, and the world was owned by just the two of them. They were exactly at the middle of the street where a lot of people were walking back and forth, but they didn’t care. Onew leaned a bit towards her face and their lips touched against each other.

Hwejin was surprised when Onew’s lips moved and tried to go for a deeper kiss. They were in the middle of the street, those kinds of kisses should be reserved for future purposes.

“H-hmm, oppa.” She said and broke the kiss.

“I’m sorry, I almost forgot we’re in public.” He said and planted another kiss on her forehead. “It is not my fault if I suddenly get addicted to your lips and kiss you from time to time, okay?” He chuckled and the two of them walked together again.

**** **** ****

“I have the idea that the two are together.” Minho said after looking at his watch. It’s already past 3 pm and they need to enter the plane already.

“Have you received any calls from Director?” Jonghyun asked but the assistant just shook her head.

“I’m trying to contact Director Son, too, but I couldn’t reach her.” She said.

“Onew hyung as well.” Jonghyun shook his head and let out a ‘tsk’ sound.

“Jonghyun-oppa!!!” Some fans screamed as they were in the airport waiting for SHINee’s departure. “Oppa please come back fast!!” They shouted again.

Fanservice wise, Jonghyun still smiled though they were in secret panic because of Onew and Hwejin’s absence. “Is it possible that they ran away together? That can be, damn, how can we explain this to everybody?” Jonghyun said with his self predictions.

“AAAHHH!! Onew-oppa!!!!” They all looked at the direction where the scream happened and they saw Onew already walking towards them – with Hwejin beside him.

Them being together isn’t something to be surprised at all – but the thing is – they were walking with hands intertwined – and it surely made a lot of fans go wild.

SHINee Onew – on the airport – wearing nothing to disguise himself – is walking freely at the airport while holding a girl’s hand – a hand of SHINee’s MV director to be exact.

The manager caught his forehead with his palm. It was nothing if only the fans weren’t there, but they saw everything, and their cameras captured every angle of Onew walking with hands together with Hwejin. There’s nothing to hide now that the obvious has been stated.

“Fine then if Onew hyung’s going on the news confirming that he and Hwejin are together.” Key said while looking at the both of them. “The only problem now is when the fans knew about Hwejin’s relationship with SM’s new partner, Haiden Kim.” He said.


// I'm loving all your comments ~ I told you I'll start the massive updates from now on! Hahaha. Okay, here, someone requested me to have a Minho fic and she already told me about the flow of story she wants ~ it's interesting ~ so I'll make it as soon as we're done with this. I don't know, but I guess I work best with SHINee. HAHAHA. Where's my comments now?