Don't forget

When You Were Mine

 

She was roaming her eyes around with annoyance after she saw how Onew flirted with the other members. He was laughing with all his teeth showing and it pissed her off to see how adorable can he get in front of the SNSD members.

As she took her eyes directly to Onew and SNSD’s direction, they saw Onew whispering to them and he seemed very serious about it.

“I SAID GET READY!” She shouted unconsciously. Right now, all she wants to do is to spoil her authority and make it hard for these foolish kids who always play around.

The SNSD members stood straight and they all looked frightened, especially Tiffany and Seohyun. They all looked towards Hwejin who was crossing her arms together and looking at them with flaming eyes.

“Isn’t she a complete ?” Jessica whispered on the side. “It’s not like we ever did something wrong before she came in. How dare she shout at us just like that? Doesn’t she know who are we? We’re SNSD. She’s just a hired director. Her work won’t be famous without us on it.”

“Ah… Ye. Ye.” The assistant director seemed to be in panic when he saw how bad vibes surrounded the Director. She already shouted at the artists though they aren’t formally introduced to each other yet. He sighed and took several minutes to think. He must understand because the Director studied abroad so she’s probably unaware of the fact that you cannot just order someone around when you don’t even introduced yourselves to each other formally – well, not that you can always shout at them once you get to know their names though. “Ah… Director-nim… these are…”

“Didn’t I say to prepare now? We’ll start in 7 minutes.” She said and walked away.

“But director, I think I need to introduce you to them first!” The assistant followed her to the director’s chair but Hwejin stopped halfway.

“I know them. They’re SNSD. We can bend what was always practice sometimes. I know them, so what’s the use of introducing them to me? It’s impossible for them not to me anyways… now are we clear? Please pay attention to the set.” She said in a complete tone which surprised the director.

Why is she angry in the first place? The assistant director tried to think about the possible causes of her ing around. Does she hate SNSD? No. Director Son even happily accepted the news when she received the project of working with them. Does she hate the crew? No. Director Son has worked with them ever since SHINee’s MV. He knew Directors Son loves this team so much. perhaps… when she heard the news about Onew being casted as the male lead?

He recalled and remembered how Hwejin dropped the call when he told her Onew’s gonna be the main lead for today. Just that and she entered the location with a complete unamused face.

Does she hate Onew? For what reason? He’s a sweet and adorable guy and it’s hard not to love him. Even his hyungs – also the assistant director himself – are fond of his tender smile and courtesy. So why is someone hating on him anyway?

“Hey. Hey.” Taeyeon called the attention of the members and they circled the leader. “She’s jealous.” She chuckled as she told them what she observed. “I feel she likes Onew-ssi so much and reacted this way when she saw how some of us are talking to him comfortably.”

“We should irritate her more then.” Jessica said and immediately left the circle to go somewhere. “Yah, Jinki-ah!”

Hwejin’s ears panted as soon as she heard someone calling him by his real name comfortably. Gosh, Son Hwejin, calm down. Do this for business. Nothing’s wrong with this. Don’t over react. This is just work, hey, Hwejin-ah.

“Oppa.”

Hwejin wasn’t sure but she thought that the Jessica who called him ‘oppa’ is neither younger nor his girlfriend. She turned, giving a flaming look towards the girl. Nobody saw it, but if stares can kill, then Jessica might have probably just died there with 20 stabs on her body.

To cut the event shorter, Hwejin was pissed all the freakin’ time because Jessica was flirting too much with Onew when it’s not even necessary for the script. Hwejin said tons of times that Jessica shouldn’t put unnecessary actions, but she defended herself by saying she knows very well what their fans would like to see in the MV.

“But that doesn’t really reach up to my standard.” Hwejin said when she’s having a free confrontation with Jessica. Staff and the members – even Onew – thought they were arguing over work, but of course, the two of them knew it’s more than that. “You know, Jessica-ssi. I don’t do MVs just by the way fans would like it. I also match it with the way I think is appropriate and more professional. So when I say it’s not necessary… then that means it’s worthless, and I’ll do nothing but edit it out so there’s no use doing it anyways.”

Jessica was frozen and unable to talk. She was shocked by how strong Hwejin’s words can be. “H-how dare – “

“I dare because I’m the director here and I’m in charge of telling you what’s right and what’s wrong to do. So please, jus follow instructions.” She said, without waiting for any replies, Hwejin turned and walked back to her area. “We’ll resume the filming 5 minutes later.”

While walking away, Director Son came across Onew. They looked at each other, communicating secretly.

“You’re not forgetting anything, aren’t you?”

Hwejin’s soft yet strong remark left Onew in panic and thrill.


// 4:24 AM here and I'm still awake. we're on overnight to finish a project but I was able to finish one update. KEKEK. >.<