Better than death

When You Were Mine

A/N: Just a short chapter to get over this, guys. :)


 

“It’s still considered cheating, Onew-hyung.” Jonghyun said while the five of them were inside the van heading out home. “All the people in the company knows Haiden’s relationship to Hwejin, and in reality, they haven’t broken up yet. If you’re still going to see Hwejin and act like that, you’re going to be her other guy.” He said. “I suggest you not to see Hwejin for a while, hyung. For sure she’ll work it out by herself. She entered the relationship alone with Haiden, let her leave the relationship alone, too.”

“You want me to stand on the corner and wait what will happen to the two of them?” Onew asked.

“It’s not Onew hyung to fight unequally. You’re taking advantage of Hwejin being so in love to you that’s why you’re not letting go.” Jonghyun said.

“Who’s taking advantage over who? Haiden’s using the fact that they’re in relationship. If he’s not the one taking advantage, he could’ve had let her go a long time ago.” He defended. “I’m only getting what’s mine, isn’t that every person’s right to do? Can’t I be just a little selfish and think of my own happiness? And for the sake of Hwejin’s happiness as well?”

“But don’t you think you’re rushing things?” Key interrupted and joined in the conversation. “Haiden doesn’t want to let go of Hwejin and one reason is because he knows you’re too eager to get her. You know, a guy always wants to have something others would die for.” He added.

“We were stuck away from each other for 5 years. What’s there not to rush now?” Onew uttered. “Once we’re done with that Haiden, I’ll ask her to marry me.” He announced.

“Hyung, you’re crazy!” Minho shouted inside the van. “You can’t do that while we are at the peak of our career! After our Australian album, don’t you think we’re going to be relaxed? NO! A lot of projects will come soon! What marriage and settling down are you talking about? Not now!”

“Why not?!” Onew’s stubbornness is starting to appear, so members were having a hard time dealing with him. They felt that Onew suddenly became scared of losing Hwejin again – something that he had suffered from before when he decided to make her leave.

“We should just lock this old man inside his room just like how we planned before.” Key said and rolled his eyes. “I’m telling you, if something came up and we know you’re at fault, we promise not to stand by your side.” He said.

“It even seemed to me that if Onew hyung has the chance, he’s just more than willing to kill Haiden Kim.” An automatic look from the three hyungs went to Taemin.

“That is not the best time to utter words like that, Taemin-ah.” Jonghyun scolded a bit. They looked back at Onew and saw that he was looking away outside the window. “I think we have to look after that old man.” They chuckled.

“Chill, guys. I won’t kill Haiden.” He said as he heard what they were talking about. “I have better plans for him in the future so he needs to live well.” He smiled… different feel from his dubu smile.


A/N: *spoiler alert* So all of you were cheering for Onew... let's see if you will still want to cheer for him at the future. :)) Let's get the party started. My  focus are full fangirl now so prepare for massive updates. :))