Hang On

When You Were Mine

 

The four kept on giving silent glances on the leader as he sat silently on the car. They were already on their way home that night and the kids weren’t sure if they should talk about it to Onew – or not.

“Hyung.” Jonghyun tried calling Onew but he didn’t look at him. They noticed he has his earphones on. Eyes were also deep closed. “What should we do?” Jonghyun looked at Key and asked. The other shrugged his shoulder and shook his head.

“He seemed not to bother about it at all. Maybe we’re just over reacting.” Minho said while examining Onew’s expression. “He seemed peaceful though.”

“Onew hyung can hide his emotions well. We know him so much.” Key said. “I’m not buying it. We must talk to him about it – and know what really happened between him and the girl. I mean… why did he has to give her some money? Is she some kind of available for one night only?”

“Obviously.” Jonghyun nodded. “I’m surprised you just learned what kind of girl she was just now. It can also be that he’s a little drunk so hyung had forgotten what he was doing.”

“And besides, hyung is also a man. Let’s give him some right of doing these things a normal man would just do… and wait, Taeminnie… how does she look like? Is she y? Hot? What exactly?” Minho seemed to be very interested to the girl.

“Well…” Taemin thought for a while. “She looks like someone who’s always ready for the bed.”

“TAEMIN-AH!” Key’s hand automatically landed on his son’s lap. “Where did you get such embarrassing remarks! You kid!” He said in disbelief.

**** **** ****

Hwejin yawned. It’s 7 am and she just finished all the things she needed to do for SHINee. She’ll probably go home by 7:30 and that’s when SHINee will come in for another set of recording.

She was fixing her things when her secretary came in. “Director really stayed all night for the work. Here’s some water you should drink before going.” She said. “And this one’s addressed to your office, though I haven’t opened it.” The secretary placed a white envelop at the table.

“Thank you very much.” She said and placed the envelope beside her as she took the glass of water and drank it all.

“What is this… Don’t tell me this is another work.” She stood up holding the glass of water as she took the envelope with her as well. She went to the glass window on her back and opened it to absorb some sunlight.

BANG

The sound of the glass meeting the floor and breaking broke the silence of her office. She didn’t control her surprise as she saw the pictures someone anonymous has sent to her.

“W-w-why??” She said, almost is verge of tears.


// SURPRISE !!! Wait, guys I have a question... do you want the Minho story to be connected with this? or not?? If you say yes, I have the idea in mind... If you say no, I also have something else in mind. So what do you want?? (I know... I like connected stories ~)