Nicer - or not.

When You Were Mine

 

A/N: Just a very short chapter because as what I've told you, I'm currently having a hard time on Onew... LOL. Need to adjust but I hope I can make the next chapter longer.



 

As Hwejin was about to close her eyes, her phone suddenly rang. She took it lazily and answered it half asleep.

“Mianhae~” She was certain whose voice was that as it felt like cold breeze immediately hugged her whole body. “Was I being too much? I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay…” Hwejin uttered and smiled to herself. “I apologized for walking out as well.” She said.

“I understand why you did that. Even the members were getting pissed off of my actions lately. I don’t know what’s happening to myself either. I’m not being me these days.” He said.

“You should try to relax a bit and just trust me.” She said genuinely. “Of course, I’ll also do everything just to be with you… it’s just that… we should try to make things slow for the things we want will eventually come soon.” She said in assurance.

“Can I see you now?”

“It’s getting late, oppa. You should get a complete rest because you’re going to record a lot of songs tomorrow. They said sleeping late at night can ruin your voice.”

“Really?”

“Yes. So oppa better sleep now if he wants to have his sweet melting voice tomorrow.”

“Araso~” Onew said and hanged up.

**** **** ****

“Is she still mad?” Jonghyun, who was in the same bed as Onew, asked when Onew ended the phone call. Onew looked at him and shook his head while smiling. “She has forgiven you already?”

“I guess so… but we’re okay now.” Onew said and placed his phone on top of the side table. He sighed and looked at Jonghyun. “I should focus on Haiden more than throwing fits on you guys.” Onew said as he lied on his back at the bed.

“What do you mean?” Jonghyun asked.

“Nothing.” He looked at Jonghyun and smiled. “Promise hyung will be more wary of his actions to you guys.” He assured.

“Hyung should also be more careful with his actions to other people.” Jonghyun chuckled. “Though I find it very amusing that hyung really has some devious side in him. Does it come out only when hyung’s in love?”

“Only when hyung’s protecting someone he had lost before and will never want to lose again.” Onew said implying the obvious.

“Ow, lover boy ~”

You can’t be a good man fit for Hwejin, Haiden. I’ll prove that to you.