Building Relationship for Business

When You Were Mine

 

“Oh no, president. I didn’t know I’ll be working with SHINee.” She said as she smiled beautifully at the president. “The writer sent me the song lyrics through email and I already have plans for it, however…” She exchanged gazes with each of the 5 members. “When you say SHINee then it has to be the most unique music video ever.” She said and tilted her head a bit while her 2 fingers were placed on her chin.

Everything she does is wonderful. They can’t keep their eyes off of her. “I’m fully equipped with the information about each group from SM as I come here, and I know SHINee World Fans are anticipating so much about SHINee MVs.”

The president couldn’t help but smile listening to Hwejin’s intelligent words. “So… do you still have enough time revising what is needed to be?” He asked but was interrupted when his secretary came in.

“Mr. President, the meeting with the stock holders is all set. They are waiting for you in the conference room right now.” She informed.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about it.” He said and stood up. “Okay, tell them to start as I’ll be late for about 10 minutes. I’ll just lead Ms. Son to her office.” He added.

As they went out of the office, the president and Hwejin were walking side by side. Behind them was SHINee walking together.

“Onew-ssi…” The president then called and asked Onew to walk closer to them. The latter went beside Hwejin and now the three were walking with the girl in the middle.

“I hope all of you could work well together.” He asked. “Since SHINee will be the first group Director Son will handle, I’m expecting a lot from you guys. You must give director a good impression about our company.” He said. “And I know you, two, have known each other even before, so I feel kind of relieved.”

“Deh.” Onew smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Were you friends? Or just acquaintances?” He asked further.

“Well…” Onew looked at Hwejin. “Is it okay to tell?” She nodded. “Then… we were in a relationship before.” He revealed.

The four guys’ jaws dropped as they suddenly heard the hyung talking about that as if it’s something not so sensitive. Jonghyun was about to stop Onew from talking because he was afraid Hwejin will feel awkward but…

“Yes. We had a relationship for 2 years and it ended right before he debuted, so president, this guy over here sure followed your dating ban rule, not unless he dated other girls after me.” She chuckled and Onew did, too, as if what they were talking is something not so serious.

“Well… wow. I didn’t know that.” The president was in pure surprise, and so did the SHINee and the manager. “I was even surprise you could directly tell me that.”

“Better than having someone else spread it out.” She smiled.

“You might misunderstand if the news comes from other people.” Onew added.

“If you broke up because of your debut and you still have feelings for each other then you can date.” He said while smiling meaningfully. “It won’t be that controversial since both of you are working together now.”

“Not anymore.” It was weird when both of them said the exact same thing at the same time. They even looked at each other and chuckled. “We were just children back then. We don’t really know what relationships are all about.” Onew said.

“Right, and it’s been 5 years. A lot has changed since then.” Hwejin added.

“And for them to talk comfortably about the past just like that…” Minho said and sighed, “I guess we don’t need to worry about Onew hyung and hwejinnie being all depressed because of each other.”

Few minutes later and they reached the office.

“Here.” The president opened the door and they entered a very spacious and luxurious office for the director. “Welcome to your office. We decorated this hoping to fit into your liking. I hope this is enough.”

“This is more than enough, President. I didn’t know this could be this beautiful. Thank you very much.”

“You’re more than welcome.” He uttered. “Oh, I should leave for the meeting now. Onew-ssi, please take care of her.” He patted Onew’s arm and smiled one last time at Hwejin before leaving.

Hwejin immediately sat on the swivel chair in front of the table. She felt really comfortable with it and smiled.

The rest were just looking while Onew was smiling at her. She stood up again and walked towards the five and the manager. “I’m looking forward to a good relationship with all of you. Please take care of me as I’m still new with the SM standards.” She said.

“We’ll help you for sure.” Onew reached for a handshake. “As SHINee’s leader… we welcome you on SM, Director Son Hwe Jin.” He said.

Hwejin took his hand and shook with him. “Let’s work for a better SHINee in the future.” She smiled again.

 


//Did you see our story poster? Isn't it beautiful?? Hehe. We got it really fast... thanks to phantom_knight for the wonderful work. :))