Stay

When You Were Mine

 

Jonghyun, Minho, Key and Taemin all had a shock when they heard a loud slam of the door closing. They all looked at the direction of the entrance and saw Onew entering the house with eyebrows meeting each other. They were all confused because he left the house just a moment ago with a huge smile on his face.

“What did just happen, hyung? You were okay just a while ago.” Sure they are scared of Jinki whenever he looks like that, but Key just couldn’t control his curiosity about what possibly happened to their hyung on his way home.

“Nothing.” He said in a very dark expression as he walked pass them on the living area. He stopped halfway right before he entered his room. Onew took out his phone and checked someone’s message. “Not to go to your place because he’s there?! Isn’t this just the right time to tell him the truth?!” He said angrily as he stared at his phone while talking alone.

“Hyung’s temper.” Minho shook his head and looked at the members. “Someone should calm him down. We might here some breaking glass later if he stays like that.” He whispered to the others.

“You do it.” Jonghyun elbowed Minho. The latter looked at him with a WTF expression. “Why? You were the one who thought about that so you do it!” Jong repeated.

“Maknae.” Minho called out. Taemin looked at him worriedly. He already got what Minho called him for so he shook his head. “Go. Hyung won’t harm you. He still finds you cute while you’re 20.” He said.

Taemin hesitantly stood up and slowly walked towards his hyung. He’s giving constant glances to the other members. “Should I go?” Taemin mouthed and the other members nodded encouragingly.

“H-hyung.” Taemin called and gently patted Onew’s shoulder. “Are … are you okay?” He asked.

“Who’s going to be okay when your girlfriend is out there sleeping with some other guy!?” He shouted angrily across the room, leaving the other members in shock and disbelief.

Onew then sighed and rolled his eyes. “God… she’s not even considered as my girlfriend yet!” He shouted again.

The four members watched Onew’s back as he tried contacting someone over the phone. He took it close to his ears and seconds later, they could hear him talking to someone on the phone.

“Jin-ah… you can’t still allow him sleep with you there. Nevermind if he’ll use different room, the thing is you’ll be sleeping on the same roof. What if he did something to you and just sneaks out while you’re fast asleep?” They didn’t know but Onew’s voice suddenly turned dubu-ish again. “I can’t sleep like this, Hwejin. How can I calm myself down that something’s not going to happen to you?” He said… as if he’s going to cry anytime soon. “No. Tell him someone calls you out for an urgent meeting. I’ll meet you at the company. Okay. Take care.” He said and suddenly turned walking back to the front door. “I’ll stay out for the rest of the night so be sure to lock the door guys.” He said without looking at s. He went out and they all sighed when they heard the shutting of the door.

“So something’s up again between Director Son and hyung, huh?” It was more than obvious for all four of them freely heard the conversation between Onew and the director. “They got back together.” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. “But that doesn’t seem as easy as what we thought. We were thinking that life will be easier for them if they admit their feelings to each other. It seems to me that things got even more complicated now.” He said.

“Just wrong timing.” Minho said and took some chips on the bowl. “Hwejin should have ended it with her boyfriend first before she gets to date hyung again. That’s called cheating if they’re seeing each other when Hwejin is still committed with someone else.”

“Damn that Haiden is far away and won’t be here for a month. If I were Onew hyung I would’ve proposed a secret affair, too. I’ve been suppressing my feelings for five years, and now that both of us admitted what we both felt… why must we wait again?” Taemin said with determination.

Key shook his head. “I don’t know where you keep on getting such ideas.” He said.

*** *** ***

“Where are you going?” Haiden asked when he got out of the bathroom after washing up and noticed that Hwejin changed clothes and was preparing her things.

“Oh. I need to run some errands in the company. The project head for SNSD’s comeback called me and told me the president suddenly wanted another set of music video. They told me we’re doing another version of it.” She said without looking at Haiden. “It was something I didn’t expect either, and I don’t know why they had to call me at this hour.” She uttered and took her bag getting ready to leave.

She was about to have her exit when Haiden gently held her hand to stop her. “I think event the president of the United States sleeps during this hour of night.” He said. “I’m just requesting you not to cheat on me only when I’m around. Please give me these 2 days, and if you’re still worried about me harming you. Please… can’t you trust me a little? After all, I’m still your boyfriend, and I think I have shown you enough how much I do respect you.” He said, on a pleading tone, making it hard for Hwejin to just snap him off and make him leave. He’s not doing something wrong anyways, in fact, it was she who should be blamed about all that is happening – and how Haiden is feeling right now.

“Can you stay? I can sleep… just to know you’re in the other room.” He said.

She nodded, put down her bag, and smiled. “Okay. I’ll just change clothes.” She said and entered her room.

Haiden saw her phone inside her bag. He hesitated if he should do it but ended up taking the phone.

I already arrived at the front door. I’ll wait you here.

Onew then received a reply after a while.

I’m off. I’ll left my phone here so he won’t contact me, so don’t text me for now and I’ll be there in a bit.


//Shouldn't I be working on a final requirement for a Major Subject? LOL. 2 updates when I haven't even touching my school work. Off now... I don't know about voting on stories for I haven't been updating myself much on AFF... but thank you very much for those who voted! Love me some comments, thanks! >.<