When you feel the rival coming

When You Were Mine

 

“You make impossible things come to reality so… what can we do now?” The head of the production team she will be working on said as she had a meeting with the team together for the upcoming SHINee concert. He stood up and lent his hand forward. “We will sure help you out and we will work together to make a perfect concert for the boys.” He uttered.

“Thank you very much. I will rely on you.” She said as she took several hands for a friendly end of the meeting. “We’ll start working in a week.” She uttered.

Hwejin came back to her office after a while to do some other work. She’s finalizing everything now so all she needs to do is to give her staff and team their designated works.

She stood up at the front of her table and looked how messy it was. Papers were scattered all around and anybody will find it hard to sort them out.

“Okay, there… let’s fix these for a while.” Hwejin started looking at the papers and separated them accordingly. She will stop for a constant yawn but eventually continue the work after a while. It’s been 3 weeks and she barely gets proper sleep.

Right after she finished fixing everything on the table, her assistant came in with a cup of coffee. She placed it silently on the table before talking, “Director-nim, the president of StarSky Entertainment is asking if he could have an appointment with you.” She said.

StarSky Entertainment? I haven’t heard of it, though.” She said as she looked confused in front of her assistant.

“I know, so I did some research about them before telling you.” She smiled and took out her tablet to hand it over Hwejin. The director looked at it. “According to that information I got, StarSky Entertainment is the newest Entertainment Agency in South Korea. It plans to debut a group 2 months from now as their first labeled artist. The president, Mr. Haiden Kim is a 27 year old with an Irish blood and he came here just a year ago to establish this company. I heard he came from a very rich family back in Ireland.”

“Wow.” She said simply and nodded as she read the additional information on the tablet. “Well, why does he want to see me then? For what?” She asked.

“He jokingly told me he’s been dying to see you in person because he has a huge crush on you.” The assistant smiled like a teenager teasing her friend on someone. “He would like to meet and greet you in person so he was trying to convince me into encouraging you upon meeting him.”

“Eh?” She pouted a bit and half smiled. “Do you think that reason would make me want to accept the appointment that he’s proposing?” There was a funny expression flashed on her face. “Well-“

She wasn’t able to continue what she’s going to say when 5 guys gently opened the door and peeked in, “Are we disturbing? Should we go back later?” Jonghyun asked.

“Of course not! Come in.” She smiled and the boys entered the room as instructed. They occupied the couches at the receiving area. “So how can I help you?”

“We’re okay to wait. You can finish the conversation with her. Take your time.” Onew said as he took out a magazine on the center table. He sat back, crossed his legs, relaxingly opened the magazine to read.

“So what am I going to say to Mr. Kim, director?” The assistant asked afterwards. “Well, if you’re going to ask me, I don’t think it would hurt meeting such new friend around. After all…” She pressed something on her tablet and a photo of a guy appeared. “If he looks this hot, will you still reject him?”

“Then… ask him to schedule an appointment and I’ll agree if I don’t have anything to do by that time.” She told her. “If I can’t make it on the schedule that he reserved then I won’t make any adjustment for it.”

“I’ll give her your schedule so he can choose what date to occupy then.” The assistant winked and took the tablet from her. “I’ll make sure you’ll meet him within this week, director.” She playfully uttered.

“A suitor?” Jonghyun, who was always curious by nature, asked as he got close and looked at the tablet the assistant was holding that time. “He’s a foreigner? Cool.” He uttered.

“A potential suitor.” Her assistant corrected. “It’s time for the director to have a boyfriend so she can divert some stress once in a while.” She said and started walking.

“Hey! What suitor?!” Hwejin defensively yelled.

Minho, Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin all looked at Onew secretly. They were trying to figure out how he would react. For sure he heard the conversation just a while ago.

“Why?” Onew asked innocently as he noticed four pair of eyes looking at him. “Is there something wrong with my face?”

“So why are you here again?” Hwejin asked budging in.

“Oh right.” Onew stood up and faced Hwejin. “We are just curious about your discussion with the production team. Are we going to go along the original plan? Or did they change something?” He asked.

Hwejin smiled and nodded. “I fought hard so we can have the original plan. I made it with you guys so we deserve to get what we want, right? There. They said they would trust me on this so let’s do our best to make them satisfied with the concert.” She smiled as the boys rejoiced the fact that all the plans they put into the concert will happen. It’s like directing their concert themselves. All thanks to the wonderful and awesome director who has yet to find a boyfriend. 


//I don't know who the guy is. >.< My loves, I'm sorry I wasn't able to update for long but I'm staying at home for a while so please expect few chapters today. :))