CHAPTER 37: FRUIT NINJA

Stupid Love Letter

 

======================================================

 

 

I choked as soon as I heard him. *Pregnant women? Lactating process? What the..*

“Here. Drink this.” Zelo worriedly patted my back as he gave me a glass of water.

As soon as I recovered. “Why did you make me this soup then?” I snapped at him.

He gave me a ‘duh’ look. “You’re pregnant aren’t you?”

I pointed to myself. “I am?”

He nodded. “Lime noona and the hyungs told me. They said you were really sick. Yongjae was the one who told me that you’re pregnant.” He explained.

“I’m not pregnant!” I exclaimed.

He patted my head gently. “Don’t cover it up. Don’t worry Jinhee. I’ll happily take the responsibility.” He assured me.

I slapped his hand away. “Listen, I’m really not pregnant! I just told Lime to tell anyone who asked why I’m absent today that I’m really sick and such. But swear, I’m not pregnant!” I exclaimed at him. Maybe his friends and Lime decided to pull a prank on him.

“Don’t shout. The baby will get scared.” He pouted as he gently rubbed my stomach. I pushed his hand away and breathed deeply. As always he’s just believing what he wants to believe. “I’m really not pregnant okay? I’m not. I’m not. I’m not.” I said clearly emphasizing that I’m really not pregnant.

“But I slept beside you right?” He pouted. “I wonder if it’s a girl or a boy. It’ll be nice if it’s a boy right? A girl might be good too. It’ll be like a mini version of you mixed with me.” Zelo dreamily stated with a grin.

He really thinks that I’m pregnant. I face palmed myself. How can I explain this to him? I bit my lip and tried to think. After a few seconds, I nodded to myself, now I know what to tell him.

I turned to Zelo. “Listen. I’m not pregnant. Okay? I’m really really not. If you will think about it realllly carefully we… didn’t ….” He just stared at me as he blinked trying to get my point. “Didn’t what?” He asked.

I blushed as I blew air into my bangs. This is kinda hard to explain. “We didn’t… you know.. the..”

“Hm?” He asked as he tilted his head to the right.

I bit my lip. Why does he look so damn innocent?! This is harder than I thought. “You know the.. thing.. that married couples do… to have babies..” I mumbled as I felt my face became redder than before.

Zelo suddenly blushed. He finally got what I was saying. “You mean the----“

“STOP!” I exclaimed. I let out a sigh. Atlast he got what I was trying to say. “That’s it. Don’t think anything more than that. Why do I have to explain this things to you?! Argh." I mumbled in frustration.

Zelo just stared at me. "Okay? We didn’t do it. In other words I’m not pregnant. Now stop pestering me about this baby stuff.” I said as I stood up and arranged the table.

“I really thought there’s going to be a mini you and me.” Zelo pouted as he sulked on the chair.

I silently chuckled at his cuteness while shaking my head. “Maybe your friends are just making fun of you.” I commented as I moved the plates on the sink.

“Even Lime noona told me you were pregnant so I believed her.” He said sadly.

“Common sense. Sleeping beside me will not make me pregnant.” I mumbled.

He pouted. “We were asleep who knows if something happened right?” He reasoned out.

That’s kinda possible too. But it’s also impossible. I thought in silence.

“See! You’re even doubting about it!” Zelo read my mind.

I shook my head. “I wasn’t. Nothing happened. You can go home now.” I said.

He pouted. “I was so excited about it. I even thought of names and I bought 3 boxes of watermelons.” He complained as he slumped on the table. “The hyungs are always making fun of me.”

I chuckled. “It’s because you’re cute.” I mumbled without thinking.

His head shot up with a grin. “I heard that. Park Jinhee just admitted that Choi Junhong is cute.” He said.

“Whatever.”

 

 

“Now, it’s time for, dessert!” He cheered as he pulled out a big watermelon from the refrigerator. “So you actually like watermelons??” He asked as he turned to me.

I just nodded. “That was what I thought of when you asked me what to eat so.. yeah.”

Zelo took the knife and cut the watermelon horizontally. He’s cutting the watermelon in the wrong way.

“Yah. That’s wrong. Give me the knife. I’ll cut it.” I said.

He shook his head. “This is right. I’ve cut watermelons like this before. Sometimes it’s even slanted.”

“And where did you learn cutting them in such a way?” I asked in a proud tone.

He turned to me with a serious look and made some kung fu tricks. “Fruit Ninja.”

“Fruit Nin—“ I face palmed myself as I shook my head. He’s hopeless.

 

======================================================

 

Double update. <3 I know it's boring. Sorry. :P Vote for B.A.P. on MAMA! :DDD PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM! 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING/ UPVOTING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD