CHAPTER 31

Stupid Love Letter

 

=========================================================

 

“Aren’t you going to sleep yet?” Zelo asked while comfortably lying down on my bed. I immediately shook my head and pretended to read the book in front of me. I was pretending to read a book in my table and using this as an excuse from sleeping beside him. But I’m really sleepy. I thought as my eyes are slowly closing. I shook my head and lightly slapped my forehead. No! I must resist. I have to stay awake.

“I know you’re sleepy. Why don’t you just lie down beside me?” He asked as he patted the free space beside him.

I turned to him. “Are you nuts? Why would I sleep beside you! I’ll only sleep next to the guy I’ll marry!” I said without thinking. *Why did I say that?!*

Zelo clasped his palms together as he stood up. “That’s it. You’re totally sleeping beside me since you’ll be marrying me someday.” He grinned as he went towards me and pulled me up from my chair. “Y-yah! I’m reading!” I reasoned out. Zelo completely ignored me and my complains and slowly carried me in his skinny arms.

“YAH CHOI JUNHONG PUT ME DOWN!” I exclaimed as I tried to free myself from him. But since he was strong even though he was skinny, nothing happened. I wasn’t able to free myself from him.

Zelo carefully placed me on the bed. “Didn’t Aboji say that we should keep quiet since we might disturb the neighbors? Let’s just sleep okay?” I just bit my lip. He then lied beside me. I suddenly felt my heart beating loudly. Just what am I nervous for?! I thought as I mentally slapped myself for over reacting.

Calm down Jinhee. There’s nothing wrong going on. He’s just staying over for a night and it just happened that he had to sleep in your room. In your bed and---The more I’m thinking about it the more it becomes worse. I’ll just sleep. That’s right. I’ll just sleep.

“Jinhee, aren’t you cold? Do you want to share the blanket with me?”

 

“Why are you turning your back on me?”

 

“Jinhee?”

 

Argh. Just when I was dozing off, he calls me. Great. Now I’m perfectly awake. And I was trying to sleep!

 

“You’re still awake right?”

 

I turned to him with an annoyed face. “What?” I hissed at him.

 

“You can’t sleep?”

 

“You want me to rap for you?”

 

I gave him a WTF look. “Rap? It should be sing right?”

 

He scratched the back of his neck shyly. “I …can’t sing. But I’m good at rapping! You wanna hear it? Amuri bwado neol algo sipeo konani dwae nae maeummoreulkkeol----“

 

“No thanks.” I cut him off. He pouted. “Aren’t you cold? It’s raining hard. Don’t you want to share the blanket with me?” He asked as he waved the blanket in front of me. Heck no. I’m not going to share the same blanket with him. “No. I’m perfectly fine. I’m used to cold weathers. I like.. no. I love them. Cold weather. Yay.” I said as I tried to be enthusiastic about it. But the truth is I hate cold weathers.. rain and anything associated with those. I just don’t want to share the same blanket with him.

“Arasso. Sleep now it’s already late.” I heard him say. I let out a peaceful sigh. Now I can sleep. And when I wake up in the morning all of these nightmares would be erased. Yes. It’s like that Jinhee. I nodded to myself as I closed myeyes slowly dozing off to dreamland.

 

…..

 

I hugged myself as I felt my teeth grinding inside my mouth due to extreme coldness. *It’s so cold. What time is it?* I glanced at my alarm clock across the table. *2:55. And I’m still awake. I can’t sleep. It’s too cold. Stupid weather. Stupid rain. Why did it have to rain at a time like this?! I cursed mentally as I shivered in extreme coldness. Should I sneak inside the blanket? Nah. That’s the last thing I’ll ever do.*

Suddenly, Zelo pulled me towards him and tucked me inside the blanket. “What are you---“

“You’re obviously cold.” He frowned as he arranged the blanket. I bit my lip to stop my teeth from grinding. Zelo held my hand. “See? You’re freezing. It’s because you’re stubborn. What if you get sick?” Zelo scolded me. There was a little bit of anger evident in his voice. I didn’t find it annoying about how he was ranting about it. Instead I find it cute. His expressions were really adorable. He looked angry but he still looked cute. The heck.

“Are you still cold?” He asked with a worried frown. I shook my head. “No.” I lied. I was still cold. The thin blanket was not enough. But I guess this is much better than my previous situation. “Liar.” he pouted as he pulled me into a hug. I froze. But I didn’t pull away. I couldn’t. His arms were too strong. “Warm right?” Zelo asked. *Yes. Very.* I smiled. Zelo was indeed warm.

“Jinhee? You’re still awake right? I wanted to ask you about something…”

I was about to open my mouth to say ‘Go on I’m listening’ but he already spoke. “You know my mind won’t shut up about the destiny thing. What if you knew that you’re not destined with me and you’re destined with Himcha—Nah. It just don’t make sense that you’re destined with. Let me think of someone.. Ah! Yongguk-hyung! What if you knew that you’re destined with him and not with me? What will you do?”

My eyes widened as I heard his question. How can I tell him my answer?

“You’d still choose me right Jinhee?”He asked as he peeked at me. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. *Please don’t let him notice that I’m just pretending to be asleep.* I silently prayed inside my head. “Oh. You’re asleep. But you’ll still choose me right? Right. Jinhee will definitely choose me over anyone. Be it Himchan-hyung or even Yongguk-hyung. That’s right. I shouldn’t worry. Goodnight Jinhee.” Zelo mumbled to himself as he smiled and lightly pecked Jinhee’s forehead. 

 

JINHEE'S POV

 

I suddenly felt guilt sinking inside my chest. Zelo really.. loves me. I bit my lip. I suddenly felt bad for him. How will I tell him the truth that his precious Hyung is the one that I like? What will I do when he finds out the truth? While I was thinking about my problem, I didn't notice that I have fallen asleep.

 

...

 

I opened my eyes and found myself alone in the bed. Zelo's not here? Was I just dreaming last night? While I was thinking about the events that happened last night, I suddely remembered my problem. Dang. I just remembered how miserable my problem was. What a good way to strat my morning. Nah. Let's just think of it as a dream. It's better that way. I encouraged myself as I stood up and went downstairs. I smelt a nice aroma coming from the kitchen. Dad. Oh yeah. I have to beat him up for locking us in my room last night! 

I hurriedly ran towards to kitchen only to find Zelo cooking. I stopped for a bit. So it was real? He was really here. "You're awake!" He exclaimed happily as he turned to me while flipping the pancakes. I yawned. "Kinda... Where's Appa?" I looked around the kitchen only to find a note on the refrigerator.

 

 

           Kids!

                Goodmorning! By the time you read this, I'm probably gone. For work. ^^ Look  after the house!   And don't be naughty okay? Kekeke~ ^^

                                                                                                                                                        -Appa

 

I crumpled the paper as I blushed. Then I threw it on the trash bin. *Stupid Appa* I lazily sat on my chair and watched as Zelo prepared breakfast. "Want me to help?" I asked him. He looked kinda tired from placing the plates on the table, making coffee, cooking the rice and so on. "No. Just observe me. Guys who cook are attractive right?" He asked as he grinned. "That's stupid." I coldly stated to annoy him. He made a face at me. "Of course you won't admit it. Since you're very shy. But I look 20 times more handsome than before right? Is it 20 times? or 20,000 times? Maybe 200,000 times." He joked as he continued cooking.

I smiled the moment he turned his back on me. So he can be funny at times. "You smiled didn't you?" He asked without looking at me. He was busy cooking. The heck. How did he know that I smiled? Does he have an eye behind his head? "No. I didn't." I lied.

 

...

 

I slowly chewed on my food while Zelo intently stared at me. "How was it?" He egerly asked.

I shrugged. "Fine. It was edible enough." I said. But the truth is, it was very delicious. Zelo didn't say anything so I continued eating and I suddenly felt that Zelo's still eyeing me. "What?" I asked. 

"Aboji said that we're like newly weds." He grinned. I suddenly choked. What the hell is he saying?! Zelo instantly gave me water while patting my back. "Looks like you're happy about it too." He mused. I just glared at him. "Can I ask you something? What did you do to my Appa? Why is he so supportive of you? Did you do something to him?" I suspiciously asked. 

He shook his head. "No. But when we first met, he told me he approves of me and trusts me. He even told he'll help me." He proudly stated. 

I just shook my head. *My dad and Zelo are.. idiots. That's why they are always in good terms.*

 

===================================================================================================

 

HELLOOOO~ :DDD YAY! AN UPDATE! I'LL BE UPDATING MORE FROM NOW ON SINCE 2 DAYS FROM NOW..IT'S OUR SEM BREAK. KEKEKE~ ^^

 

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FOREVER BABY ZELO~! <3333

 

B.A.P. KILLING CAMP ENG SUBS~!

PART 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kds5ct-3kGA

PART 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBugRhaROBk&feature=channel&list=UL

PART 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1j3f6nXZk0&feature=channel&list=UL

PART 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFqGa2UbgWw&feature=plcp

FULL EP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xTRLxGrg0

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDD AND YEAH. THAE UPVOTE BUTTON LOOKS CUTE. IT'LL BE AWESOME IF YOU CLICK IT AS WELL AS THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON. HAHAHAHAHA! :)