CHAPTER 3: PROBLEM

Stupid Love Letter

 

=============================================================================

 

 

 

“Choi Junhong! You’re sleeping at my class again!” The teacher angrily shouted as he threw a piece of chalk which landed on Junhong’s head that made him flinch and finally, he sat up.

The whole class laughed at him. But he never cared. He just yawned, stretched his arms out and picked up the chalk on the floor which fell from his table.

Then, he stood up, walked towards the table and placed the chalk on Ms. Kang’s table. And then he went back to his seat like nothing happened.

His name is Choi Junhong. And believe it or not, this elementary looking guy is actually a member of BAP! Meaning he personally knows Bang Yongguk! And he’s the guy I bumped to when I was searching for him.

But if Bang Yongguk was cool, he’s just.. weird and unpredictable. He would just do anything he wanted to. Last time, he ate lunch while the teacher is lecturing. Sometimes, he’ll play all by himself. And most of the time he sleeps. But, he’s really a genius. Even though he’s not listening to the teacher, he still gets high scores on every single test. That’s something to boast off.

And he’s also popular with girls. But he never really cared. Oh well whatever. Not that I care about him.

 

 

…….

 

 

“I saw Himchan today! He looked at me!” Lime squealed softly as she jumped up and down. It looks like she really likes him. I chuckled at her cuteness.

I rolled my eyes at her “Yeah. As if he will really look at you. I’m guessing you’re in the middle of the crowd of fan girls.” I snorted bitterly.

“I’m not~” She sang happily while shaking her head.

“That’s ..great. I really envy you. Yongguk doesn’t even look at his fan girls.” I mumbled while murdering my food with my fork.

She studied me for a few seconds.  Then, she leaned forward to me “Why don’t you do something for him to notice you?” Lime whispered.

I put down my fork. “Then what? His other fan girls will definitely kill me.” I sighed.

She pouted at my statement. “Just send him a text or an e-mail!” She quickly answered while smiling.

I beamed with her comment but I suddenly frowned after giving it some thought. “As if he would bother to read those.” I said sadly. *Why is he so damn popular? And why am I just another face in the crowd?*

“Yeah. I heard he instantly deletes any text or e-mail if it’s from an unknown number or from someone who doesn’t belong to B.A.P.” Lime said as she bit her lip.

"Thank you for suggesting something that you know won't work even from the start." I told her.

"Sorry. I was just trying to help." She pouted.

I smiled bitterly. “Maybe.. I’ll just stare at him from afar.” I said as I tried to smile.

Lime noticed how sad Jinhee was and she just decided to change the topic to enlighten the mood. “So..how was class?” Lime asked completely changing the subject.

“I’m on the..survival mode.”

“Was it that hard?” She asked worriedly.

“It’s hard to resist being sleepy.”

She just laughed and slapped my hand playfully.

 

 

……………….

 

 

Class ended already~

 

“Hyelim-ah, I’ll leave now. See you tomorrow!”I said as I waved a small goodbye to her. She just nodded and waved back at me.

I want to help Jinhee. But how? Lime thought to herself as she bit her lip. She made up her mind that she won’t hope for something more when it comes to Bang Yongguk. How would I help my bestfriend now? Lime thought as she leaned on her locker door.

“YONGGUK OPPA!” A bunch of girls squealed as they started to crowd Yongguk. But he never cared about them, instead he opened a locker door. Got a small towel inside of it and closed it again. Then he swiftly moved away.

I silently walked over to the locker where he got his towel. “137. I have a plan.” Lime mumbled quietly with a wide smile.

 

………

 

“What took you so long Hyung?” Zelo asked the approaching Yongguk.

He frowned. “The girls are on the way.”

Zelo just nodded. It was natural for girls to chase him anyways. “Did you get the extra towel from my locker? It’s 137.” Zelo reminded as he ate his sandwhich.

He wiped the towel on his face. “Yes. I did. Thanks. I’ll just return this to you when I remember.” Yongguk said with a smile.

Zelo’s lips twitched. “Then I won’t be able to see that then.” Both of them just laughed.

 

============================================================================

 

 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED~! <333333333