CHAPTER 2: MEETING HIM

Stupid Love Letter

 

=============================================================================

 

 

“GET OUT OF MY WAY!” I exclaimed at every student who’s blocking my way while I was running. They gave me their ice cold glares as they moved away. Some even talked back. I just didn’t mind them. They won't know my name and any other information about me so it doesn't matter. 

*What can I do? I’m late for class. And it’s the first day of classes. I’m really a model student.* I thought sarcastically as a smile made it’s way on my lips while I ran along the hallway.

I really have to do this because I don’t want to be late. What if my teacher is strict? I don’t want to get detention after class. I thought as I continued to run.

This is all because of Lime. We had a little chitchat last night which lasted for 4 hours. She was talking about a guy named Himchan and his friends. Lime is a year older than me that’s why when she knew I was going to study at her school, she always calls me and tells me a story about the school and the people related to it. And because of her, I only got to sleep for 2 hours. Great. That’s what you call best friends.

BAM!

It’s the first day of classes. I only have two hours of sleep. And now I just bumped to someone. What a great way to start the new school year Park Jinhee. I quickly stood up to lecture him or her.

But when I looked up, I saw the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen. And I felt my heart beat going crazy. He’s not doing anything and yet, he still keeps my heart beating so damn fast. He’s just looking at me with a bored face. His hair was blonde and it looked like he didn’t really comb it. It was messy yet it looked cool. His eyes…were really gorgeous. When I realized that I stood there for almost 10 seconds while just staring at him with my mouth slightly opened, I quickly looked away. It’s so embarrassing.

“Are you okay?”

THUMP…THUMP..THUMP..

I can hear my heartbeat and I’m going deaf over it. It’s so loud and even I am wondering if he could hear it.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked again as he tilted his head to the side.

I shot my head at him. Omo! His voice! His voice is so husky! He’s asking if I’m okay but it looks like he’s the one who’s not okay. He doesn’t look happy. And he doesn’t look sad either. But he’s really handsome and cool.

“I-I am!” I bowed to say sorry.

He smiled, showing his upper gums. "Be careful next time." He said.

HE SMILED! HE SMILED! HE SMILED! And he told me to be careful! I thought in amusement. I'm really liking this new guy! “I was running because I was late. Sorry. I just---“ As I looked up, he’s not there anymore. I turned around and saw him gracefully walking away from me.

Even his back…it’s so handsome. I FORGOT TO ASK FOR HIS NAME! I screamed in my thoughts as I placed my palm on my forehead. *Babo Jinhee.* I was about to follow him and ask him his name but I remembered I was late.

“.” I mumbled as I ran along the hallways, again.

 

 

…….

 

 

CLASS 1-B

 

I was running the whole time just to make sure that I'm not late or whatsoever. But when I came in, our teacher is absent. This day is really the greatest day. Ever.

I quietly sat on my desk as I scanned the room. Different faces. Different names. Different attitudes. I just took out my notebook and scribbled random things since I'm a bit shy to approach others.

30 minutes have passed and still we have no teacher. And I can’t stop thinking about the guy, I mean the dashing guy I met earlier.

Maybe if I go out, I’ll still be able to see him.  No. 30 minutes have passed already. There are so many students in here. And for sure, he’s already on his classroom now. I’ll just wait for break time and I’ll try to ask Lime if she knows him in some way. Yeah. Calm down Jinhee. If ever you go outside, you still won’t be able to see him. Just patiently wait for break time. Yes. I’ll do that. I thought as I nodded.

 

 

…….

 

 

And now, here I am, walking down the hallways, trying to magically spot the guy saw earlier after convincing myself to patiently wait.

As I passed by the rooms, I’m trying to find him while reminiscing the time when I met him. Suddenly, I bumped to someone again. When I looked up, his hair is blonde! But it’s not him. He’s so tall. I stared at him in amazement. What is a light post student doing here in high school’s building? I thought to myself.

“You okay?” He asked as he waved his hand in front of me. Maybe he noticed I was staring at him.

“Oh..Uhh..yeah.” I answered.

He just nodded and walked away.

"Weirdo." I mumbled to myself as I tried to find the person I've been looking for.

 

……

 

 

“So do you know his name?” I asked Lime as I pointed the guy I saw earlier from afar. He was sitting at the cafeteria with other 5 blonde males. It was weird that all of them are blondes. But I don’t really care as long as he’s there.

Lime lunged forward and focused on the group of blondes siiting at the cafeteria.

"The one reading a book?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "The most handsome guy over there." I said.

"Most handsome. That's Himchan." She grinned at me. I made a face at her. "Then the second most handsome guy to you but the first to me." I said.

"The one wearing a red shirt?"

I eagerly nodded with twinkling eyes. *Tell me his name! Tell me his name!*

“That’s…Bang Yongguk.” She said as she narrowed her eyes to see him clearly.

 

 

============================================================================

 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED! :DDDDD 

 

Watch Teen Top's 'To You' MV! Hahahahaha. 

MYNAME IS GOING HAVE THEIR THEIR COMEBAK SOOOOOON. 

 

tumblr_m4fup9xQQo1rwxxuzo2_500.gif

 

Zelo's so cuteeeeeeeee~ :33