CHAPTER 26: JINHEE'S RIVAL

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

====================================================================================================

 

 

“Let’s go.” Zelo said as he held my hand.

“Don’t touch me.”I growled as I pulled my hand away.

He turned to me with a small frown, realizing that I’ve been acting weird. “Okay. Jinhee, what’s the problem?” he asked in a serious tone.

I exasperatedly sighed and scowled at him. “WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?! IT’S BECAUSE YOU---“

Before I could finish my sentence,

“Zelo!” “Jinhee!”

We heard someone calling us. When we looked back, I saw B.A.P. with the girl Zelo was with earlier. *What’s she doing with them?* They were all waving at us. I awkwardly waved my hand a little because it’d be rude if I didn’t. Zelo on the other hand was jumping up and down while shouting ‘goodbye’ to them. *So childish.* After that, they left. My gaze followed them as they walked away. *Why is she with them? And why is Zelo not saying anything? Does that mean he's guilty?*

Zelo leaned towards me and pointed to them. “Jinhee, the girl who’s beside Yongguk-hyung is the girl he likes. I forgot to tell you.” Zelo happily stated as he pointed to the girl walking next to Yongguk-oppa. They were chatting while the others are fooling around.

I felt my heart sank down a little. So that’s the girl Yongguk-oppa likes. I’m nothing compared to her. That’s why he rejected me easily. I thought as I let out a bitter smile.

“She’s Jieun-noona.” Zelo mumbled.

I sighed. Even her name is beautiful. I was still looking at her and Yongguk-oppa. They look good together. And while Yongguk-oppa was talking to her, he was smiling. It was rare to see him smile, so I guess he really likes her. I thought as I bit my lip.

“I was also with her during lunch. We we’re talking about you.” Zelo said.

“I see.” I weakly answered, still affected by the fact that I knew I don’t stand a single chance of being with Bang Yongguk. *Wait. What? Zelo and Jieun-unnie are talking about me?!*

Zelo turned to me with a big grin on his face as shook me to and fro. “WHAT WAS THAT JUST NOW? ARE YOU JEALOUS?! IT’S JEALOUSY RIGHT?! IT’S LOVE RIGHT?!” He excitedly asked.

I blushed. “I’m not jealous!” I exclaimed as I yanked him away.

He smirked at me. 

I rolled my eyes. *Self-centered jerk.*

“And when I was talking to her, we were talking about you. And you know---”

“Yes. I saw you talking with her during lunch. Okay? Let’s get over with this.” I said so that he would shut up.

Zelo stared at me as his face lit up. “That explains your behavior earlier! You’re clearly jealous!” He exclaimed while he jumped up and down.

*Just why did I say that?! Now he knows.* I thought as I slapped my forehead. I just sighed. *He’s as persistent as ever.* “Whatever. Let’s just go.” I mumbled as I walked away.

As he followed me, “Jinhee is jealous~ Jinhee is jealous~” Zelo sang happily as he circled around me, making me annoyed and uncomfortable at the same time.

I turned to him with a deadly glare. “I already said that I’m not!” I exclaimed. He just shrugged and continued singing. I just covered my ears so that I won’t hear him.

He suddenly stopped and put his hand over my head with a big grin. “You are. Don’t worry Jinhee~ No matter what, you’ll always be my number one! I won’t ever lie to you.” He reassured me as he messed up my hair.

I pushed his hand lightly. "Stop it! My hair is messed up!" I exclaimed as I made a face at him.

He chuckled as he messed my hair more. "Even if you have a very messy hair, you're still Jinhee. My one and only baby!"

I pretended not to care and just shrugged it off. "Would you stop calling me 'baby'? it's embarrassing." I snapped as I walked away.

He tapped his hand on his chin as he trailed after me. "Should I call you 'yeobo'?" He smiled.

"No." I firmly said.

He pouted. "How about 'jagiya'?"  He grinned.

I sighed. "Definitely no."

"I'll just call you 'Jinnie'then."

I stopped walking and threatened him with a glare. "You don't like it? Isn't it cute? Jinnie Jinnie?" He beamed as he did his aegyo.

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing at his silliness. "It's not." I flatly answered as I walked again. And Zelo, he tailed after me while convincing me to say yes about the new nickname he has created for me.

"But you were jealous right Jinnie jinnie?" Zelo asked again.

I stuck my tongue out. "You wish." He pouted and made a face at me. I was about to whack him but he already ran away.

As I thought about what he said, I was thinking, was I jealous when I saw that Jieun is with Zelo? or when I found out that Yongguk-oppa likes her? Ahh whatever. I'm not really jealous anyway. I thought as I walked away.

But it’s a relief that he’s not two-timing me. I thought as a smile ran across my face and followed Zelo.

 

 

=========================================================================================================

 

 

I heard about the 'Kpop Fantasy Concert' last week which is going to be held in Philippines this January 19? And I want to go thereeee. But the ticketttttttttttt. 3 Why is it so expensive?! Plus it's going to be held in MOA. Why not in Cubao or somewhere nearer to my placeeeeeeee?! Ahhhh. Life . -____- Anyways, who's going? :)))

 

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD

 

By the way, my new poster was cute right? :333 It's made by luckybead from Lucky Bead Poster Shop. Here's the link to her shop in case you would like to request from her: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/191273/luckybead-s-poster-shop-o-p-e-n-posters-requestshop-posterrequestshop

 

:DDD