CHAPTER 47: THE TRUTH

Stupid Love Letter

=======================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

Zelo ran away from Yongguk’s house in tears. Everyone tried to stop him but he didn’t listen to any of them. He just felt so betrayed that he can’t even trust his other friends. If Yongguk can lie to him why can’t they do it right?

More importantly, Jinhee lied to him. The girl that he had loved the most was just lying to him. Moreover, she likes Yongguk. Great. Just great. The girl he loves is in love with his favorite hyung.

This explains how she reacted whenever Yongguk was around. Especially during the basketball match wherein she decided to tend Yongguk’s injuries instead of his. It was because she likes him.

Hot tears streamed down his cheeks as he found himself sitting at the bench beside the street. Everything was just too painful for him. What did he do to deserve all this pain?

One by one Zelo started to reminisce his memories with Jinhee. Their first date.. the day when he sneaked out in her room, his birthday, everything. Everything that happened was just a lie. She doesn’t like me. She just stayed by my side because Yongguk hyung asked her to.

He suddenly remembered the letter. The letter that he really cherished because he thought it was really meant for him. Because he thoughts there’s someone who loves him aside from his friends. But he was wrong. Jinhee didn't really like him. Instead she hated him right? She thought of him as a pest.

Zelo heard his phone rang. It was Jinhee. He bit his lip as he turned his phone off. Talking to her will cause him more pain.

He looked around. Everything and everyone around him seemed to be happy. Flashing lights. Couples hand in hand. Friends loudly chatting. A complete and loving family. Everything that he doesn't have. Slowly the snow fell and he looked up. *This day was supposed to be a happy one. What happened?*

 

 

Jinhee walked around in circles as she tried to call Zelo but he isn’t picking up. She desperately tried to dial his number again but Lime snatched away her phone. “Give me that! I have to explain everything to him! He misunderstood me! He was—“

“He’s clearly angry. He won’t answer your calls.” Lime said as she hugged her and her hair, trying to console her.

Tears slowly glistened down her cheek. “I should have listened to you. I’m so stupid. I should’ve told him the truth.” Jinhee mumbled as she cried and hugged Lime harder.

“Everything will be okay soon. Stop crying.” Lime comforted her while she patted her back.

Jinhee suddenly remembered how Zelo looked like when she saw him standing beside the door. He was really hurt. And she had never seen him that sad before. Just what did she do? She just hurt the person that she loves.

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” Himchan asked Yongguk who stayed silent in a corner.

Yongguk blankly nodded. “We just need to talk.”

“I can help you with that Hyung!” Jongup cheered happily. He was trying to lighten up the atmosphere. Yongguk just tried to smile. “Thanks Jonguppie.” He said as he ruffled his hair.

Youngjae went to them.”So it was true? That Jinhee liked you?” he asked as he ate barbeque.

“Stupid! That was before!” Daehyun exclaimed at him.

Youngjae nodded in understanding. “So that was why Zelo looked so sad.”

Yongguk felt even more guilty. He thought he did the right thing when he asked Jinhee to give Zelo a chance. He only wanted his dongsaeng to be happy because he knew how sad his life was. But what did he do? He just made him feel miserable and pitiful.

 

======================================================================

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDDD 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoGbPkKc1hw Zelo dancing to Sistar's Loving U with Donghyun, Chunji and Sungjaeeeeeeeeeeee~ I also love Sungjae. <3333 I'm going to write a fic about him soon. Bwahahahaha. :DD

B.A.P. vs. BTOB Dance Battle~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rw37RIgFSE

I heard B.A.P. won an award again. That happened weeks ago but I only knew about it yesterday. :( For those who still don't know yet, here's a link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1n__HQsCA4 Zelo crieeeed. 3 TT.TT

I'll update tomorrow! Promise! :) Merry Christmas! Advance Happy New Year! :)