CHAPTER 50

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

=====================================================================

 

 

 

 

“So he’s still avoiding you?” Himchan worriedly asked Yongguk who was sulking in a corner. He nodded with a sigh. “He said he hates me. Why would he talk to me?”

“Looks like our Junhongie is really hurt.” Youngjae absentmindedly  mumbled. And it made Yongguk more guilty. Daehyun slapped his head. “What?!” Youngjae hissed at him. Daehyun pointed to Yongguk who buried his face on the table. Youngjae instantly shut his mouth.

Daehyun butted in. “Don’t worry. He’ll come back soon. Everything will be okay soon.” he tried to encourage them.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Jongup suddenly appeared as he ran towards Yongguk.

“What? What’s wrong with you?” Himchan asked him. He has never seen Jongup like this before.

“Therewasafightinthebathroom!” He quickly said as he tried pulling Yongguk from his seat.

“What? I didn’t get it.” Yongguk said as he gave him a puzzled look.

“Calm down!” Youngjae told him as he held Jongup's shoulder.

Jongup breathed deeply and tried to calm down. “In… the bathroom. There’s.. a fight going on there.”

“Eyy, don’t mind them. Those things always happens to girls.” Daehyun said as he shook his head.

“No. It was Jinhee and Zelo’s fangirls.”

All of them looked at each other with horrified looks.

 

 

 

 

Zelo was walking at the hallways. He was silently reflecting on what he did to Jinhee. Was he too harsh? Jinhee was probably hurt. Maybe he should talk to her and give her a chance to atleast explain. He thought with a small nod.

 

He passed by a small group of girls gossiping to each other.

“Did you hear? There’s someone fighting in the restroom!”

“Really? Who is it?”

“It’s Jinhee and Minji’s group!”

 

*Jinhee? Could that be….? No. Jinhee doesn’t like fights. That can’t be her.* He told himself.

 

“Jinhee? Who’s Jinhee?”

“Park Jinhee! Zelo’s girlfriend.”

 

He stopped on his tracks. *It was Jinhee. It was his Jinhee.* He looked back and ran towards the girl who was gossiping about it. “Where are they?” He hurriedly asked her.

The girl was stunned because Zelo appeared right before her. She couldn’t speak. “Where are they?!” he exclaimed.

“Third floor. West. Ladies Room.” She answered in fright.

With that, Zelo ran away. *I’m coming Jinhee. I’m going to save you.* He thought.

 

 

Ladies Room. West. Third Floor.

 

Students were crowding the entrance. And two of Minji’s minions who are also Zelo’s fans were blocking the door. They were making sure no one would be able to get in their way.

Several screams and laughter filled the room. Jinhee was screaming in pain. And Minji and her girls are laughing like a bunch of hyenas.

 

“I wonder what happening inside.” Soojung mumbled as she tried to peek from the small opening of the door. She was guarding the door with Hyunri so she doesn’t know what’s happening inside. That’s why she’s so curious.

“Ofcourse they’re punishing her from hurting our Oppa!” Hyunri said proudly as she flipped her hair.

Suddenly a tall guy went up to them He didn’t look pleased at all.

“O-oppa?” The girls shivered in fright.

“Get out of the way.” he said with a glare.

Without thinking twice the girls stepped out and made way for him. They were afraid of him.

The guy walked inside only to find Jinhee in a miserable state. She was lying on the cold floor. Unconscious and dripping wet. There were some scratches on her face. Her hair was in a terrible mess. Bloodied lip. Her arms and neck were covered with scratches too.

The guy grasped his fingers tightly as he tried to control himself. “Get out.” he instructed the girls.

“But oppa we are---“

“GET OUT!” He exclaimed. The girls went out with pissed looks.

The guy ran towards Jinhee and helped her stood up. “Are you okay?” He asked.

*Was it Zelo?* She thought as she slowly opened her left eye. But her vision was blurred. She closed her eye and opened the both of them Her shoulders deflated as soon as she recognized the guy. It wasn’t Zelo.

It was Bang Yongguk.

 

======================================================================

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDDD