CHAPTER 22: THE WALLPAPER

Stupid Love Letter

 

LOL. I accidentally rated this chapter as M. Hahahaha. XD Don't worry guyssss. This chapter doesn't contain mature content. I just accidentally checked the Rated M box instead of the Hide Chapter box. :)

 

 

========================================================================

 

 

 

My gaze was fixed on the ceiling while I was thinking about Zelo. I don’t know what to do about him anymore. He’s sweet. Very sweet in fact. But that ert got to kiss me twice today! Argh. Setting that aside, for me, he’s cute. Especially when he smiles and his dimples are coming out, that makes him even more attractive. The way he blinks as if there was a blinking contest going on. His baby milk teeth. His—Wait. What the am I saying?!

“Bang Yongguk is number one in my heart! Bang Yongguk forever and ever. Yongguk-oppa fighting! Bang Yongguk forever. Bang Yongguk is the most handsome guy on earth. That’s right Jinhee. He’s the perfect guy.” I recited to myself to shake away the ‘unhealty thoughts’ about Zelo.

“What’s happening to me? How could I betray Bang Yonnguk just like that?” I asked myself as I hit my head. “Babo Jinhee.”

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was a message from Zelo.

“Are you already asleep? ^^”

A smiled formed on my lips and quickly typed, “Not yet. I’m still thinking of something. You should sleep now. :) ” *Wait. Since he’s a bastard, he’ll probably assume that he’s the one I’m thinking of. What’s with the smiley?! This is seriously hilarious.*

 I quickly deleted the message and typed another one: “Why do you care? Just quietly sleep.” I reread the message a few times. *Wait. This sounds way too harsh.*

 What do I say now? Should I tell him I couldn’t sleep because of him? No! Definitely not! I couldn’t sleep because of Yongguk-oppa!

Ahhh~ I’ll just pretend that I wasn’t able to read his message on time because I slept early. Yes. I’ll just do that. I thought as I placed my phone on my table and peacefully lied down on my bed.

 

 

What if he was waiting for my reply all night and wasn’t able to sleep?

Zelo wasn’t able to receive much love from his parents he must be lonely. What if there’s something he wants to talk about?

What if there’s something important he has to say?

What if he has a problem?

After 2 minutes..

I irritatedly stood up from my bed and grabbed my phone with a loud sigh. “Stupid conscience.”

The moment I turned my phone on, a picture of Zelo, flashed on my wallpaper.

 

589282670.jpg?key=338451

A smile escaped from my lips as I was looking at my wallpaper. *What's with this? Is he trying to look cute? There's even a peace sign. He's not even Japanese. Just when did I have this picture in my phone?* Suddenly the thought of having it hit me. Since when did I take a picture of him?! I never did! Did he take this by himself? That means he used my phone! I quickly scrambled out of my bed and ran towards his room.

 

 

I knocked three times, but he still hasn’t opened the door. *What’s taking him so long?* I thought as I furiously knocked again.

On my third knock, the door opened, And Zelo looked very surprised when he saw me standing by his doorstep. “What are you doing here Jinhee?” He asked with a worried tone as he tried to keep his eyes open. Looks like I disturbed his sleep.

He looks very sleepy. *How cute*I looked away and placed my phone near his face. “You…. Are you.. the one who.. caused this?” I uneasily asked while trying to avoid eye contact with him.

“Oh, that. Yes. I took that picture this morning. I look good there right?” he asked with a proud tone as he studied his picture.

*You do.* “If that’s what you say.” I mumbled quietly to annoy him.

He took out his phone and showed it to me. “I also have your picture on my wallpaper. You look cute here.” He smiled happily while showing off a picture of me while sleeping.

My eyes widened. *How dare him take a photo of me while I’m asleep!*

“GIVE ME THAT!" I exclaimed as I tried to snatch his phone but he’s so freaking tall. ”Walking flagpole.” I mumbled with a sour face as I tried to snatch his phone away by jumping a little. *Just why is he so damn tall?!*

 

 

 

 

========================================================================

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <33 GODBLESS :))