CHAPTER 8: MEETING B.A.P.

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

============================================================================

 

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

 

The bell for break time has rung. I quickly stood up and went towards the door completely ignoring Junhong who was calling me. It was my intention to leave him there.

I went towards the cafeteria. I was waiting for Hyelim in our meeting place. In the third post beside the third table. I’m seriously going to pull out all of her hair strands. She caused this entire ruckus. Argh.

“Jinhee!”  A voice called. I’m sure of it. That’s her. I thought as I looked back and saw her running happily towards me.

“How was it? Did it work?” She asked excitedly while holding my hand.

“YOU JUST CAUSED THE---“

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist lightly. “Here she is. This is Park Jinhee. My girlfriend.”

“WHAT THE---“

I looked back. Junhong was smiling while hugging me from behind. I was about to push him away but…there were his friends. And their hair colors are different now! Including Bang Yongguk. That’s really Bang Yongguk. He’s in front of me. I thought in amazement. Woah.. he’s handsome in person. So he’s just as tall as Zelo? But then I remembered that Zelo’s still hugging me.

I slowly removed his hands away from me and turned to Hyelim. Because I did not know what to do, I thought I’d ask for her help. But when I looked at her, her eyes were glued to Himchan. I mentally cursed myself. I should’ve known.

“Our maknae has grown up!” Youngjae teased while patting Zelo’s back. “I’m Youngjae.” He said as he turned to me.

“I’m Moon Jongup. Nice to meet you” The guy with squinty eyes said with an awkward smile.

“I’m the most handsome guy in the group, Kim Himchan.” Himchan said with a grin. *Ahhhh. So this is the guy whom Lime likes.*

“Jung Daehyun.” A guy with brown hair mumbled.

“I’m Bang Yongguk. I hope you’ll take care of our Zelo.” Yongguk said as he held out his hand for me to shake.

*He’s asking me to shake his hand! But I’m afraid that if I will shake his hand..I’ll never be able to let go of it.. but this is the only chance I’ll get to touch his hand. I stared at his hand for a few seconds.

“Jinhee?” He called.

*HE JUST CALLED ME BY MY NAME! YONGGUK KNOWS MY NAME. AHHHHHHH.* Then when I came back to my senses, I quickly shook his hand. He chuckled at my queer attitude. I just slightly bowed and smiled. *I JUST TOUCHED BANG YONGGUK’S HAND! I WON’T WASH MY HANDS FOREVER!*

“I’m…Park Jinhee. And this is my best friend, Hyelim. It’s nice to meet all of you.” I muttered shyly as I pointed at Hyelim. Lime bowed to them and smiled.

“She’s pretty right?” Junhong butted in as he slung his arm on my shoulder.

*Aish. This bastard butting in when I’m talking with my Yongguk.*

Daehyun slowly nodded.

“You should buy her a really thick helmet or anything that’ll protect her head whenever she bumps to something so that she won’t be able to realize how wrong her decision was.” Jongup whispered.

All of them laughed. I just bit my lip.

Zelo comically whacked him in the head. “What are you talking about? I’m sure that Jinhee loves me so much! She even wrote a letter to me!” Zelo exclaimed at him like a kid.

I bit my lip. *Yeah. I really love Bang Yongguk*

Jongup just smiled awkwardly.

“I’ll get a girlfriend soon too.” Himchan declared while tapping his chin. Then, he suddenly turned to Lime. “Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked her as he knelt in front of her.

Hyelim's eyes widened and she started to panic. “I..uh….we..”

Yongguk slapped Himchan’s head as soon as he noticed that Lime’s panicking. Himchan groaned in pain as he stood up. “Don’t mind him. He’s just weird” Yongguk muttered while glaring at Himchan who is rubbing his sore head.

 I looked at Hyelim from the corner of my eyes. She’s smiling widely meaning, she’s silently fangirling Himchan.

“I never imagined Zelo having a girlfriend too soon. I’ll dye my hair pink too” Youngjae mumbled.

Zelo just laughed. *Just why did he color his hair pink? It looks weird on him.*

“Yes. She’s pretty. You should take care of her.” Yongguk said as he smiled at me.

I flustered at his sudden statement. God. Yongguk is here in front of me smiling and telling me I’m beautiful. If only they’re not here, I’ll roll here in happiness because Bang Yongguk just said I’m beautiful.

“She’s blushing.” Youngjae pointed out.

I fanned myself. “N-no! I…It’s just hot.” I reasoned out.

“Sorry. It’s because of me then.” Himchan butted in with an apologetic look.

“Sorry Jinhee. This guy is really weird. We better get going so that the two of you will have time for each other.” Youngjae said as he pointed to Himchan.

“I’m your Hyung!” Himchan complained.

“Bye! Don’t forget about the helmet thing” Jongup said as he waved. I just nodded.

Daehyun just eyed us and gave us a slight nod.

“I’m not with them. I just happened to pass by.” Yongguk joked as he waved goodbye.

*Goodbye oppa* I thought as I waved at him.

“So..what do you want to eat?” Junhong asked.

“Why don’t you go join them? I have to..uh..talk with my best friend.” I said as I turned to Lime with a glare. She innocently stared at me. not knowing the reason why I was like that to her.

He turned to Hyelim. “Hello. So you’re Hyelim, Jinhee has mentioned you before. And I---“

I pushed Zelo away. “Just go Junhong. They’re leaving now. You won’t be able to catch up.” I said as I pointed at his friends.

He just smiled and pinched my cheeks. “I’ll see you at the classroom. Bye.” He grinned.

I just watched him walk away. He’s so touchy. I thought as I was still staring at him while I slowly touched my cheeks with a disgusted expression.

 

 

=============================================================================

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/COMMENTING/SUBSCRIBING! <3333333333333

 

I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK. AHHHHHHH. EXTEND MY VACATION PLEASE. TT.TT