CHAPTER 17: DATE PART II

Stupid Love Letter

 

=========================================================

 

 

We stopped at a restaurant and Zelo immediately opened the door as if he was some kind of a gentleman. I stared at him in disbelief. *The weird guy who usually sleeps at class behaves like this?*

“It’s getting cold Jinhee. Hurry.” He said as he motioned me to go inside. I just walked quietly. Zelo dragged me to a random table. Few seconds after we sat down, a waiter came to us. He handed each of us the menu. “What would you like to order Ma’am? Sir?” He asked politely as he took out his paper and pen ready to get our orders.

Zelo returned the menu to the waiter. “I’ll have pasta. How about you Jinhee?” He asked as he turned to me.

I quietly scanned the menu with my bored face. “I’m not really hungry. I’ll just have a cup of hot choco.”I said as I returned the menu to the waiter.

Before the waiter could jot down my order, Zelo stopped him. “No. She’ll have pasta.” Zelo said.

I glared at him. “I’ll have hot choco.”

He smirked. ”Pasta.”

The waiter was confused on what he is going to write. “Please think it through.” He said.

“She’llbehavingpasta.That’sfinal.” Zelo said as fast as he could. The waiter wrote it down and quickly walked away.

“I clearly said that I’m not hungry.” I mumbled as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Why? Are you on a diet? You’re already too thin!” Zelo insisted as he pouted.

“I’m not thin!” I answered back as I looked away.

I looked at myself. “Am I really that thin?” I thought as I examined my arms. I suddenly heard Zelo snickering. My head shot up at him. He flashed me his signature smile. *Why’s he smiling?! Do I look funny? Did I do something weird?! Argh. It’s driving me crazy!* “Just why are you always smiling like that?” I asked in irritation.

“Didn’t you say it suits me?” He asked as he innocently blinked.

I stared at him in disgust. “I did?”

He nodded happily. “It was written on the letter.”

I just face palmed myself.  *That wasn’t for you.*

“I know I’m not in the right place to say this but, I really hope that you’d smile. A lot. It’d suit you. I’m not asking you to like me back. I just want you to know that I love you so much Oppa.” Zelo recited as he grinned. 

*He even memorized it.* I thought while shaking my head.“Why don’t you just forget about that letter?” I asked in irritation.

“Why would I? It’s from you!” He beamed.

*If only you knew that it’s not for you.* I thought sadly.

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. “If some other girl wrote a letter to you earlier than I, would you have chosen her instead?” I asked out of curiosity.

He shook his head. “It’ll always be you. Do you know that I saw you save a cat before you went to school on the first day of classes?” He asked.

I gaped at him. “You saw me?”

“Yep. You saved a cat from being hit by a car and you even argued with the driver.” he said as he played with the rim of the table cloth.

*So he saw me that day? Coincidence. It's just pure coincidence. Right? Many students from our school would’ve seen me there.*

“That’s what you call destiny Jinhee.” He added as he smiled.

I just sighed. *He’s persistent as ever.*

“And when we bumped to each other on the first day, I thought you were cute.” He said.

I bumped to him? I thought for a while. Then, I remembered that I bumped to him after bumping onto Yongguk.

“I’m going to ask you a favor.” I said.

“Anything for my beloved Jinhee!” He said gleefully.

“Will you stop exaggerating about me? I mean you always say that I’m beautiful and you even asked.. I mean, you demanded everyone on school to treat me specially. And I don’t like it.” I mumbled.

“But you’re really beautiful. Have you ever looked at yourself in a mirror?” He asked me as if it was the most common thing.

I sighed. “I have been looking at a mirror for 16 years and it says I’m not that beautiful.”

“Buy another one then.” He commanded.

*This childish brat!*

“But.. really. you’re beautiful Jinhee. I know a lot of guys who like you that’s why I did that. And.. I just asked the girls to treat you nicely because I don’t want them to bully you again.” he explained earnestly.

I just played with my phone, not knowing what to say to him. 

 

=========================================================

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/COMMENTING/SUBSCRIBING~!

 

 

TO ALL THE FILIPINO READERS: SA JULY 29 MAY KFEST DIBA? (MERON BA TALAGA?) HAHAHAHAHA. ^^ PUPUNTA KAYO? :D WALA LANG. BAKA LANG MAGKITA KITA TAYO. :>

 

<3