CHAPTER 25: JEALOUS JINHEE

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

=====================================================================================================

 

 

At our classroom,

As soon as I sat on my chair, I looked around the room. He isn’t here yet. So he’s still with her. The nerve of that guy! Argh. I’m seriously going to punch him in the eye! I mumbled in my thoughts as I began to be irked again. Just thinking about it annoys me.

But what if that was his friend? Or a neighbor? Or his older sister? Or his cousin.. Or his sister’s friend? Wait? He has a sister? I think he doesn't. Or a long lost friend? JUST WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THAT HE HAS TO SMILE SHYLY AT HER?! Ahhh. Quit it Jinhee.I thought as I lightly hit my head. *But I really want to know. If he’s really two timing me, then.. it’s alright. No worries. No hard feelings. I’ll just go back to Yongguk –oppa! That’s right! That’s a benefit for me. I thought as I tried to convince myself that it’s okay. But I’ll just ask him about her. Just knowing who she is will make things clear. Asking is not bad right? Yes. It won't kill me. I'll just ask. That's all. I thought as I smiled, being happy at my plan.

As soon as I saw Zelo step inside the room. I suddenly felt anger and unconsciously clenched my fists. It’s because I remembered that he was with a girl earlier. I really wanted to slap him and pull out all of his hair strands and punch him to death. But a part of me wanted to ask him about who she is. Why they were together during lunch and many more.

He walked towards me happily. *There’s nothing wrong with asking right?* I thought as I cleared my throat to speak up. Then, he sat beside me.

Even before I could say anything, he started to talk. “Jinhee! I didn’t see you during lunch! Where were you?” Zelo cheerfully asked as he took out his math notebook from his bag. *Is he trying to act innocent?!* And here I am thinking that he’d explain about why he was missing during lunch. Instead, he was asking me. Why don’t he tell me ‘I was with blah blah blah during lunch and I’m sorry I wasn’t with you..’ But here he is, asking me where I was even though he’s the one who’s not there. It’s really obvious that he’s two timing me.

“Jinhee? I didn’t see you during lunch. Where were you?” He asked again as he turned to me. *How will you see me if you’re with another girl?!* I thought as I pretended that I didn’t hear him.

“Jinhee?” He asked as he neared his face to mines. “Jinhee~” He cooed while he tickled my waist.

“Stop it will you?!” I exclaimed as I slapped his hand away.

He looked at me, stunned by my actions. He’s acting innocent again. I just irritatedly looked away.  *Go flirt with your other girl.*

“Is it because you have ’it’ today?” he whispered as he snuggled closer to me.

I turned to him with a puzzled look on my face. “ ’It?’ What are you talking about?” I asked in a daunting tone.

His face turned light pink. “You know.. the monthly pe—“Before he could finish his sentence, I smacked his head as I turned light pink. “ert.”

He pouted cutely while rubbing his sore head. “Then what is it? Why are you like this?”

“Just shut up!” I hissed at him. *I’m really annoyed at you right now because you still won’t admit about your other girl.*

The whole day passed with Zelo always trying to catch Jinhee's attention but she always ignores him.

 

..............

 

 

Dismissal time…

 

As I walked on the corridors,

“Jinhee-ah! Wait up!” I heard a voice called me. Obviously it’s Zelo. So instead of waiting for him, I walked faster. I just don’t want to talk to him for today. But too bad for me, Zelo has long legs and he ran towards me so he was able to catch up to me. He grabbed my arm and spun me around. “I …was ..calling ..you.” he said in between his breaths.

“Oh really? I didn’t hear you.” I lied.

His face brightened up. “Is that so? Okay then. Let’s go home.” He said as he snatched my bag away.

I tried to pull my bag back. “No thanks. I can go home by myself.” I stated coldly.

He shook his head. “No. You’re my responsibility. Come on. Let’s go. I wanna see Aboji.” He said as he slung my backpack on his back.

*Your other girl is your responsibility too. Go to her instead.* “Zelo.” I mumbled as I crossed my arms over my chest. “Give me back my bag.”

He stuck his tongue out. “Mehrong~”

“Zelo!”

He sighed exasperatedly. “How many times do I have to tell you that it’s ‘Zelo-oppa’?”

I rolled my eyes and turned to him with a glare. *Ask your other girl to call you ‘Oppa’ instead.*

 

=======================================================================================================

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING~! :DDD GODBLESS EVERYONE~! <333

AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONSSSSS. <333 LATELY I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT 2 GUYS. SO YEAHHH. JUST WAIT FOR IT. ^^

DO YOU GUYS WATCH 'TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU'? I WATCH ITTTTT~! I'M IN LOVE WITH SULLI'S HAIR. AND GONNA HAVE THAT HAIRCUT TOOOO. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XDDDD

 

 

AND I JUST WANTED TO ASKKKK... DO YOU KNOW WHEN IS EXO'S COMEBACK? I'M JUST CURIOUS. HAHAHA. ^^

 

HI. I JUST SAW THIS AWHILE AGO. B.A.P. ON WEEKLY IDOLW/ ENG SUBS. :D WATCH IT IF YOU WANT~ IT'S REALLY FUNNNNNY. XD THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT VIDEOS SO THERE ARE SOME DIFFERENCES IN SUBTITLES BUT I PREFER THIS ONE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMt9ht78F90&feature=related I HOPE YOU ENJOY WATCHING IT~! <33