CHAPTER 58: BACK TO NORMAL

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

 

=============================================================

 

 

Mrs. Park’s eyes flashed with happiness as she turned to her son. “A girl?” She asked him as she placed the newspaper she was holding at the coffee table beside her.

Chanyeol nodded with a joyful grin. “Yes mom. I met this girl for about.. three times already.” He said as he counted with his fingers.

A smile appeared on his mother’s face.”Is she your girlfriend?”

Chanyeol’s eyes slightly widened as he shook his head. “No!” He fidgeted his fingers in embarrassment as he gave her a shy smile. “…not yet.” He added.

Mrs. Park ruffled her beloved son’s silky hair in excitement.

“UMMA!” Chanyeol whined as he moved his head away. He really didn’t like idea of ruffling his neatly styled hair which he did for hours.

His mother smiled at him as she patted his cheeks lightly. “I’m just happy that you’re finally going to have a girlfriend.” She told him.

Yes. Chanyeol’s mom is indeed happy as soon as she heard her beloved son having or will have a girlfriend. Atlast there’s going to be a girl that she’ll be able to talk to. And someone who will take care of his son.

“So what’s her name? How old is she? Where does she study? When are you going to invite her here?” She started bombarding him with questions.

Chanyeol bit his lip and tried to think. Then he gulped. “Actually… I haven’t formally met her yet.” His mom frowned. “But I really think that she’s a good person! She even gave me delicious lunch to eat!” He tried to defend himself in front of his mom.

“How are you going to see her then?”

Chanyeol shrugged. “I don’t know how. But I know I will.” He smiled.

His mother just nodded to him. “What does she look like? Is her hair long? I’m curious Chanyeol-ah.” His mother said.

“I have a picture of her in my camera. I printed it out last night but I …left it in a certain notebook.” He said as he his lips. Yes. Park Chanyeol just misplaced the picture of the girl he was looking for. Great. Just great.

“How could you lose her picture?” His mom lightly scolded him.

Chanyeol pouted. “I did not lose it. Instead of saying I lost it.. let’s just say I kept it very well.” He reasoned out as he scratched the back of his neck.

 

 

----

 

 

Exam week is coming up and Zelo was studying with Jinhee at the library.

Zelo had his book in front of him but he wasn’t reading it. He was silently watching Jinhee who was lightly bobbing her head up and down. She had fallen asleep. They have been studying for 3 hours and she accidentally fell asleep.

An amused smile was evident on Zelo’s face as he watched her. He removed the stray strands of her hair covering her pretty face. *There. Much better.* He thought as he smiled.

Then something evil crossed his mind. He immediately fished out his phone from his pocket and took a video of Jinhee. *I’m going to blackmail her using this.* He grinned.

Few seconds later, Jinhee slowly opened her eyes and automatically checked if she had drool or not. Luckily she doesn’t have. She turned to Zelo. He was intently reading a book. “Mian. I slept. Should we go home now?” She lazily asked him as she scratched her head.

Zelo looked up from the book and acted to be disappointed because he hasn’t finished reading yet. He forced a smile. “Okay.” He acted.

“Sorry. I’ll just make it up to you next time.” She told him as she gathered her things.

Zelo triumphantly smiled. “Were going to watch a movie next week. Okay?” He asked her.

“Yeah yeah.. whatever.” Jinhee mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

*Yes!* Zelo thought as he grinned.

 

On their way home,

“What chapter did you study earlier?” Jinhee asked him out of the blue.

Zelo his lips. He didn’t really seriously read the book. He really didn’t like studying but if Jinhee asked him to study with her… why not right? “I studied chapter 4.” He said.

Jinhee nodded. “I’ll just read my notes later.” She mumbled to herself.

Zelo slightly frowned. “Just why are you studying so hard?”

“It’s for my future.” She told him with a small pout. Well duh. She always wanted to graduate. Then she’ll earn lots and lots of money and travel the world. That was her original plan after graduating.

“What do you want to do after graduating?” Zelo asked her.

Jinhee thought about it for a while. “I’ll find a job.” She finally answered.

“Then?”

“Then? Then… I’ll earn money.” She told him as she nodded to herself.

“Then?”

“I’ll be rich.”

“Then?”

“I’ll buy things that I want.”

“Then?”

“I’ll travel the world.”

“Then?”

Jinhee gave Zelo a glare. “Are you playing around with me?”

Zelo innocently shook his head. “No. I’m not.” Jinhee sighed.

“So what did you want to do after travelling the world?” He asked her.

Jinhee tapped her chin. “I think I’ll buy a house.”

“After buying everything you want and after being super rich.. what are you going to do?” Zelo impatiently asked her. There was a certain answer he wanted to hear from her.

“I’ll… donate to charities and churches.” Jinhee nodded with a smile.

Zelo sighed as he slumped his shoulders. *She’s really dense.* He pouted.

“Why?” Jinhee asked him.

“JUST WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON MARRYING ME?!” He yelled at her in frustration, getting all the attention of the people walking around the place. But he didn’t even care. He wasn’t even on Jinhee’s to-do list after graduating. And it made him feel slightly sad.

“Shh!” She hissed at him as she glanced at the people looking at them. “So embarrassing!” She mumbled as she tried to hide her face. Then she turned to Zelo. He was still sulking.

“Let’s go?” She asked.

Zelo shook his head. “Answer my question first.”

Jinhee innocently blinked. “Question? What question.” She asked him.

Zelo blew air into his bangs and tried to calm down. “When do you plan on marrying me?” He asked her.

Jinhee’s eyes widened as she blushed. * Marriage? Junhong and I?* She thought. “Were still young. And we should---“

“Do you know what I want to do after I graduate?” He cut her off.

Jinhee shook her head. “N..no.”

“I want to marry you and show Aboji a miniature of us.” He told her with determination. He really wanted to marry Jinhee after all.

“Miniatu—“ Jinhee chuckled. Zelo was just too cute.

“Why are you laughing at me?!” Zelo exclaimed in annoyance.

Jinhee shook her head with a smile. “Nothing. You just look cute.”

Zelo narrowed his eyes on her. “I’m a man. And a man doesn’t need to be cute. I’m not cute! I’m manly!” He insisted. If there’s one word that describes him that he hated, it would be the word ‘cute’ He really hates being called that since he’s a grown man.

“Okay. Manly Choi Junhong, I’ll be going now because were already in front of my house. See you tomorrow!” Jinhee said as she pointed to her house and walked towards the door.

“Where’s my goodbye kiss?” Zelo whined.

Jinhee turned around with a grin. “Goodbye kisses are only for kids. You’re a grown up man right manly Junhong? You don’t need those. Bye!” She waved and quickly went inside while chuckling to herself.

 

=============================================================

 

Missed me? Hahahahaha. XD Sorry for the late update. Actually I was supposed to update on Friday. But I can't wait. And also I missed reading your comments.. so yeah. :)

Here's a gifffft~ I just found this somewhere in the net. I don't know where it came from. Hahaha. :D

 

 

 

And I have a question~ I have this new story and I still don't know who will be the male lead. Who do you guys like? Zelo or Daehyun? or anybody else? 

 

 

EVERYONE~ :)))) VISIT THIS LINK AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE STORY~! THIS IS MY FRIEND'S STORY BUT IT'S REALLY GOOD. READ AND SUBSCRIBE~ :D THANK YOU !! *____*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/362242/my-sweet-little-prince-secret-you-bap-daehyun tks :)

 

tumblr_mh39vm2Qs71qeb8xzo1_250.gif

tumblr_mh39vm2Qs71qeb8xzo2_250.gif

tumblr_mh39vm2Qs71qeb8xzo3_250.gif

tumblr_mh39vm2Qs71qeb8xzo4_250.gif

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING/ UPVOTING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD