CHAPTER 60: SUMMER BREAK

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

 

=======================================================

 

 

 

“Why are you going to that school? Just go to my school. All of our friends are there.” Baekhyun’s brows furrowed as he suggested with a small pout . Chanyeol just told him that he’s going to study at Seoul University. And of course as a friend, he can’t let that happen. Best friends should stick together right? And so, they should.

“I want to study there. Besides, my younger brother is studying there too. We could meet up and play easily if I’m going to study there. It’ll be fun.” He grinned as he wriggled his brows.

Baekhyun just shrugged. If it’s involving his brother, then he can’t do anything about it. “Whatever.”

Chanyeol slung his arm around Baekhyun. “Don’t worry. You’re still my bestfriend Baekhyunnie.” He as he patted his cheek.

Baekhyun pushed him away with a glare. “Get off. Our maids might think we’re gay!” He hissed.

Chanyeol pouted. “You’re really malicious minded.”

Baekhyun made a face at him and brushed his hand off his cheeks where Chanyeol touched earlier. “So what about the girl you were talking about last time. Were you able to find her?” He asked him, completely changing the topic.

Chanyeol slowly shook his head. “I tried finding her on Facebook but I couldn’t. But I’ll still try.” He mumbled with full of hopes.

Baekhyun frowned in confusion. “You don’t know her name right? How can you find her Facebook Account then?”

“I am checking every name on Facebook. I’m currently done with names starting with A to G. I’ll start again with H later.” He brightly answered.

Baekhyun chuckled as he shook his head. “You’re really crazy. That’s really hard. If I were you I won’t bother looking for her again.”

Baekhyun have always thought that Chanyeol was being ridiculous about the girl he met thrice before. And he was even assuming that they were destined. For him, it was just a mere coincidence. Plus, there are tons of beautiful girls out there. He can easily find someone prettier than the girl Chanyeol was talking about.

“That was if you were me. But you’re not me so.. just mind your own business. I know I’ll see her soon.”

“You know what? I know a place where pretty girls hang out. Just go with me and forget about that girl.” Baekhyun tugged on his sleeve and pulled him up.

But Chanyeol grabbed his hand back and sat on the couch again. “No. I’ll be able to find that girl. Swear.”

Baekhyun sighed. He already heard him say those words a thousand times. “And what would you do if you found her but she already has a boyfriend?” He asked.

Chanyeol shrugged. “Relationships are easy to destroy. For sure she’s not married so I can still try to win her heart.” He grinned evilly.

“Relationship wrecker.” Baekhyun sourly commented. “Just how pretty is she that you’re becoming like that?” He suddenly asked. Just how pretty is she that Chanyeol is becoming so serious about her?

Chanyeol shook his head. “It’s not just her pretty face. I really felt something inside of me whenever I met her. You know those crazy heart beats on dramas? I felt that. I even thought my heart was going to jump out from my chest.” He explained as he tried to relive the moment by placing his hand over his chest.

Baekhyun interrupted his dramatic scene by lightly slapping the back of his head. “You look stupid. I don’t have a stupid looking friend so stop that.”

“But it was true!” he insisted.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes as he walked away. “Whatever.”

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Come back here!” Chanyeol wailed.

“No way! I don’t want your stupid germs to infect me!” Baekhyun exclaimed at him.

 

 

….

 

 

 

Jinhee tapped her pen on the table while waiting for the bell to ring.

 

*3…..2…..1…..*

 

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

 

 

 

The teacher in front stood up. “Okay, it’s time. Pass your papers forward.” He instructed the students as he arranged his things on the table.

Students groaned and tried to argue but it was useless. In the end, they passed their papers half heartedly.

But Jinhee was in different case.

She was slightly smiling. And she was cheerful.

“Okay. Goodbye class. See you next semester.” The teacher said as he stormed away.

Yes. It was finally the start of their summer break. Cheers of students were heard inside the classroom. Finally. Summer break has arrived.

“Why do you look so happy?” Zelo asked as he approached Jinhee.

Jinhee turned to him with a smile. “It’s summer break. No school. No assignments. No stress. I get to sleep longer. And many more!” She explained.

“Andddd don’t forget our trip to Jeju.” Zelo added with excitement.

 

 

…..

 

 

“Jinhee! You’re coming right? Right? Right?” Lime asked as she hugged Jinhee from the back.

"She is!" Zelo butted in with a smile.

Jinhee just nodded. “I will. So you may let go of me now.” She answered.

“Are we going to stay on your summer house again hyung?” Jongup asked as he turned to Youngjae.

Youngjae nodded. “Yes. Again.”

“We actually go there once in every 2 years so.. we’re kinda used to it.” Daehyun explained for Lime and Jinhee.

“Is Jieun coming too?” Himchan asked Yongguk.

Yongguk tried to stop the smile escaping his lips. “I don’t know. I haven’t asked her yet.” He shyly answered.

Himchan frowned. “But I texted her earlier using your phone. She hasn’t replied yet?” he wondered with a pout.

Yongguk’s eyes widened as he gaped at him. “YOU WHAT?!!”

Himchan just grinned at him.

“Aish! You really! This is why I hate you so much Kim Himchan!” Yongguk exclaimed as he took out his phone and tried to find the message Himchan sent to Jieun.

 

 

 

=======================================================

 

 

 

B.A.P. ONE SHOT TEASER *______*  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAkz2K9kD74 I can't wait for the full MV.  I heard they filmed some parts of the MV in the Philippines~ ^^

 

 

I'll clarify something~ When Chanyeol said 'Relationships are easy to destroy blahblah blah..' he was only kidding. So yeah. He's not bad. ^^

 

READCOMMENTSUBSCRIBEUPVOTE