CHAPTER 6: HELLO MY GIRLFRIEND!

Stupid Love Letter

 

=============================================================================

 

 

While I was combing my hair in front of the mirror, “What happened yesterday… was a dream right?” I mumbled to myself as I looked at my mirror. I smiled. “Yes. It’s just a dream. There’s nothing to worry about Jinhee. Stop thinking about it or you’ll get wrinkles.”

I stopped combing my hair and arranged my blazer. “I’ll eat breakfast now.” I said to myself as I went downstairs.

As I reached the last staircase, I saw a guy sitting at my chair. His hair was pink. Is he gay?

My dad noticed me. “Oh, Jinhee-ah, you’re up already?” My father greeted me with a smile. The guy turned around. My eyes widened. Isn’t he Junhong? What the hell is he doing here? I panicked as I glanced at my dad. He seemed to be really okay with it. But.. my dad used to be very strict to boys.

Zelo eyed me for a while. “Good morning!” He greeted with a smile.

I walked towards him with a cold stare. “What the hell are you doing here?” He innocently blinked at me. “That’s my chair! Get out! Now!” I exclaimed as I pointed at the door. He pouted at me. Then he turned to my father as if he was asking my father to help him.

My father immediately took action. “Jinhee, you didn’t tell me you have a wonderful boyfriend! Why are you so rude to him?” He teased while he arranged the plates on the table.

I gawked at him. What in the world happened to my dad?! Before, he even threatened me that if I got myself a boyfriend he’ll lock me up in the bathroom but now…

“She’s usually very shy around me.” Junhong butted in shyly while scratching the back of his neck.

I crossed my arms over my chest. “Appa! He’s not my boyfriend.” I turned to Junhong. “I’m not shy! How many times do I have to tell you that?!” I yelled at him. He pouted at me cutely.

“Yeah..stop denying it Jinhee, I read the letter. It was really good. And I don’t mind him being your boyfriend. You’re in the right age I guess.” He muttered as he sat down on his chair. “Let’s eat.” He added.

“YOU. READ. THE. LETTER?!” I roared as I glared at Junhong.

He immediately avoided my gaze.

“I did. Now sit down and eat or you’ll be late for school.” Appa said plainly as if it was not a big deal to him. But to me, it was a big deal. My dad just read the letter I wrote for Yongguk. And it contains all of my feelings. So damn embarrassing. Just why did this Junhong make him read my letter? I thought as I gave him a defiant stare. He just smiled at me.

“Get up. That’s my chair.” I mumbled coldly with a deadly glare.

He patted his lap and turned to me. “Just sit here if you want to.” He said with a smirk.

I glared at him and sighed. *He just never listens to me.*

“Isn’t he sweet?” My father mused while he was eating.

“APPA!”

 

………………..

 

I walked as fast as I can to escape from this guy but he’s just so fast. I glanced at my watch. I still have plenty of time. I’ll interrogate him. Just what did he do to my father?

I stopped walking and turned to me. He instantly smiled and waved. “Annyeong~” He greeted.

I crossed my arms over my chest. “How and why did you get inside my house?”

“I went through the door.” He joked. I shot him a glare. He immediately faked a cough as he looked away. “Yesterday.. you refused at my offer to take you home but you never said not to follow you.” He mumbled with a small smile.

I shook my head upon hearing about what happened yesterday. It was a real nightmare. “Everything that happened yesterday wasn’t a dream. I’m really…” I sighed in annoyance as my shoulders deflated. And I really thought that I could escape from that. Argh, life sure in it’s own way.

Junhong held my hand and squeezed it, “Yes. It’s not a dream that you’re my girlfriend now.” He said with a smile.

I quickly yanked my hand away from his. “Everything was a mistake. The letter wasn’t really for you.” I tried to explain as I looked away.

He just stared at me. Then he made me face him by cupping my face in his hands. “I told you before that you don’t have to lie didn’t I?” He asked as he tried to search for my eyes. *IT’S NOT A LIE!* “Don’t lie. Only bad people lie. And bad people are taken to the police. So don’t lie. ” He said as he wagged his finger at me and lightly pinched my right cheek.

I pushed his hand away and breathed deeply. I need tons of patience when I’m with this guy. There’s no use talking to him. He just believes what he wants to believe in. So I decided to just continue walking towards the school.

“Wait for me Jinhee-ah!” Junhong exclaimed as he tried to catch up on me but instead, I just walked faster.

"Jinhee-ah!" He called again.

I stopped walking and faced him. "I knew you couldn't resist me." He whispered as he grinned.

*Oh please.* I rolled my eyes. "When we reach the school, let's pretend we don't know each other. Okay?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. 

He stared at me blankly. Then he smiled again. 

tumblr_m3gsdkzdFW1rut7a2o1_500.gif

I slapped my forehead. As usual, he's not listening to me.

 

 

 

============================================================================

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING! GOD BLESS! <333333