CHAPTER 48: AVOID

Stupid Love Letter

 

==============================================================

 

 

 

 

36 missed calls. 70 text messages. 16 voicemails.

 

 

“Junhong-ah, please answer my calls.”

“Are you still mad?”

“Junhong-ah, I’m really sorry.”

“Can’t you answer my call even once?”

“Please answer my calls. I’ll explain everything to you.”

And the rest of the voicemails are just almost the same.

 

Zelo let out a frustrated sigh as he placed his phone in his table and scratched his head in annoyance. *I went to sleep last night wishing that everything was a dream but it wasn’t.*

He stood up and saw the letter that Jinhee gave him. Oh right. It just accidentally went to his locker right? It wasn’t for him. He bitterly thought as he walked towards the bathroom and took a shower.

 

 

 Jinhee sighed as he placed his phone on their dining table. Zelo still didn’t give her any text or calls. He’s really mad. Who wouldn’t be right? But I just wanted to explain everything to him. Why can’t he listen to me for once?

“Give him time. It was very painful for him to know that. Plus you shouldn’t have done that to him.” My dad told me as he ate.

I was teary eyed when I came home last night so my dad instantly knew that something bad happened. And I was forced to tell him the truth.

And he felt really bad for Zelo. He was siding him. Of course he would. But it’s not like it’s wrong to side him because I was the wrong one.

“Aigoo. Now the best son-in-law candidate is gone.” My dad sighed.

 

….

 

Jinhee walked towards her school alone. Zelo didn’t pick her up today. Of course he wouldn’t. Why would he right?

Now that he’s gone Jinhee finally realized how dull her life would be without him. *I miss his jokes. His cute expressions. His happy smile. Everything. It’s like I’m so empty without him.* 

 

 

....

 

 

At school,

 

Jinhee was already seated at her seat. And Zelo was supposed to be her seatmate like always. But she just couldn’t feel at ease. *Maybe I should wait for Zelo outside.* She thought as she stood up from her seat and went towards the door. But when she opened it, Zelo was there.

A moment of silence. They just stood there staring into each other’s eyes. Jinhee didn’t know what to say. She didn’t expect Zelo to be there when she was just preparing to meet him. But Zelo just stood there staring at him blankly. He’s so different than before.

Finally, Jinhee had the courage to speak. “Junhong-ah, let’s talk. About last night I---“

Zelo just walked past her not even letting her to finish what she was saying.

Jinhee felt her heart crushing into smaller pieces as he walked away. She bit her lip and tried to stop her tears. *You did this.* She reminded herself as she took a deep breath.

Suddenly she heard Zelo talk to her former seatmate, Nam Sungin. “Exchange seats with me.” He coldly ordered him.

Some of their classmates were shocked when they heard Zelo. Did they hear him right? He wants to exchange seats with Sungin again. They just couldn’t believe that it came right from his own mouth since he always wanted to be beside Jinhee.

Sungin blinked adjusted his glasses in fright. “Why? Isn’t she—“


“Just shut up and exchange seats with me.” Zelo growled at him. Sungin nodded and hurriedly packed his things inside his bag and dashed towards his old seat beside Jinhee.

Jinhee cleared and tried to smile. She was trying to suppress her tears. Then she went to her seat and tried to act like she was okay but inside her, she really wants to cry. But she couldn’t. She shouldn’t.

Zelo just sat down in his old seat like nothing happened and he quickly pulled out his earphones and plugged it in his ears.

 

 

========================================================================

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDDD