CHAPTER 59: BUNHONG

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

Jinhee was silently read her notes while eating chocolates. Because she believes that chocolates will stimulate her mind because it contains sugar. And that explains why she’s on her 4th bar of chocolate already.

Zelo watched her eat while reading her notes. “You know you’ll get fat if you continue eating those.” He commented as he placed his chin on top of his hands..

Jinhee gave him a glare. Being called ‘fat’ is an insult to every girl and that also applies to her. What kind of girl will be happy if you told them they’re fat right?

Zelo cleared his throat and immediately tried to think of a way to save his self from the danger he created. “Uhh.. it’s not really a bad thing. You know.. there’s actually an advantage if you’re like that.” He said.

Jinhee raised her brow. “Advantage?”

“There is! You won’t be cold because of the fats….”

Jinhee narrowed her eyes on him. “You really!”

“I’m not saying you’re fat!” He tried to calm her down.

“Then what?”

Zelo scratched the back of his neck. “Just… chubby.”

Jinhee sighed and tried to remain calm. “Get out before I kick you out of my house.” She warned him.

“But I’m studying for the exams!” Zelo pouted as he pointed to her notes that he was reading.

“You’re not studying!”

Zelo lazily stretched his arms. “Honestly, I don’t need to study. I’m a genius remember? I can pass this examination thingy even with my eyes closed.” He assured her.

“Arrogant jerk.” Jinhee mumbled as she shook her head. “Why are you here if you’re not going to study then?” She asked.

“I want to spend time with you. And I was thinking that maybe you need some help with Math. So if you have any questions.. just ask me.” He grinned as he patted his chest arrogantly.

Suddenly Jinhee’s father came in.

“Aboji!” Zelo greeted him with a big grin.

Her father just smiled. “Did the two of you eat?”

Jinhee twitched. “I won’t eat. Some bastard just told me I’m fat.” She mumbled as she turned to her book.

Her father examined her, scanning his eyes on her up and down. “But it’s true Jinhee. You’re getting fatter.” He told her.

Jinhee looked up with a glare. “How can you say that to me Appa?!” She exclaimed as she closed her books and quickly went to her room leaving her father and Zelo at the kitchen.

“I think she’s really mad Aboji.” Zelo worriedly mumbled.

“But she is getting fat right?” He whispered.

Zelo bit his lip and nodded. “Kinda.”

“I HEARD THAT!” Jinhee exclaimed as she went to the table and grabbed her pen. She came back because she left her pen on the table. Then she walked away with heavy steps.

 

 

 

---

 

 

“You’re still mad because of that?” Zelo asked Jinhee as he sat on her bed.

Jinhee twitched as she turned to the other page of the book. “Shut up. I’m studying. Get out.” Jinhee told him without even looking at him.

Zelo pouted. “When I was still mad at you told me you’ll give me boxed lunches. Then you said you’ll give me love letters. And lastly you told me you’ll call me Oppa! Where are those now?” He asked.

“You told me I should just do it to Yonnguk oppa right?” Jinhee asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

“But that was---“

“Whatever. Shut up and go. I can’t concentrate.” Jinhee said as she shooed him away.

“You can’t concentrate because I’m so handsome right?” Zelo grinned as he winked at her.

Jinhee made a face at him and shook her head. “You think too highly of yourself.”

“Now that I remember, who ate the boxed lunch you gave me before?” He asked.

Jinhee looked up and tried to think. “I gave it to a stranger.”

“When are you going to cook for me again?” He asked her with a pout.

Jinhee smiled at him. “Probably never.”

“Jinheeee!” Zelo whined. But Jinhee chose to ignore him and just continue reading despite the fact that he was so noisy.

“JINHEEEEEEEEE!” Zelo tried to get her attention but she isn’t looking up.

“You know I watched TV earlier. Did you watch Adventure Time today? Finn and Jake were awesome.” Zelo told her.

“So very manly guys watch cartoons like Adventure Time? Fascinating.” Jinhee grinned as he shook her head with a small chuckle.

“What’s wrong with Adventure Time? It’s really funny. Please. I think Princess Bubblegum is cute. Isn’t she?” he asked innocently. 

Jinhee turned to him. “You like pink? You’re gay!”

Zelo’s eyes widened as he turned to her. “Bwoh?!” He never thought he would be called gay in his life. Ever.

“BUNHONG! BUNHONG! BUNHONG!” Jinhee exclaimed as she laughed while pointing at him.

(Bunhong means pink in Korean.)

“I’m not gay!” Zelo insisted as he crossed his arms under his chest.

Jinhee stuck her tongue out at him. “Bunhong-ah~!” She .

Zelo narrowed his eyes on her. “If you won’t stop I’ll kiss you.” He threatened her.

Jinhee quickly closed and turned back to the book she was reading.

Zelo frowned. He wasn’t expecting her to just be quiet like that. “Yah! Why did you stop teasing me? Come on! Call me Bunhong! Call me gay! I love pink you know! I love pink!” He nudged her, asking her to so that he could kiss her.

Zelo scooted closer to her. “Come on! Call me gay again!” He said as he poked her cheeks.

“Aish! Stop it Zelo! I’m really studying!” Jinhee hissed as she pushed his hand away.

Zelo pouted and just stayed quiet. He moved away from her and just silently watched her read her notes.

Jinhee wasn’t able to concentrate because she knows that Zelo was staring at her. She tried her very best not to feel conscious about it. But she just couldn’t. She can feel Zelo’s eyes watching her intently. And what’s making it worse is that she doesn’t know what he was thinking while staring at her like that. *What was going on inside his mind right now?*

Finally, Jinhee exploded. She just couldn’t take it anymore. “Will you stop that?!” She exclaimed at him in fury.

Zelo innocently blinked at her. “What? I’m not doing anything.” He pouted. What was wrong with her? He’s not even doing anything what and why will he stop right?

“Stop staring at me!” Jinhee exclaimed while slightly blushing.

“What will I do then? You told me to stop disturbing you, to stop poking you and now you want me to stop staring at you. You’re really selfish.” He frowned as he pouted.

“Whatever. Just sleep there. Don’t disturb me.” She told him as she stood up and just studied at her table beside her bed.

A grin crossed Zelo’s lips. “You want me to sleep here? Okay. I will~” He said in a sing sang tone.

“No! I take back what I said. Just go home. I’ll call you later.” Jinhee said as she pulled him up from her bed and pushed him towards the door. She just can't concentrate whenever he's around.

“Wait! I have something to say!” Zelo exclaimed before Jinhee fully closes the door.

“What?” She asked him.

“My friends already rented a small lodging house somewhere in Jeju. We’re going to spend our vacation there. And you’re coming. I already told Aboji about this. You’re coming. That’s final. Bye!” Zelo explained with a smile. Then he leaned towards Jinhee and kissed her left cheek.

“Yah!” She protested with a small frown.

“I’ll be going. I’ll call you later okay? Goodluck on our exams!” He grinned as he waved his hand then he ran downstairs.

A smile appeared on Jinhee’s lips as she touched her left cheek. “Be careful on your way home Bunhong-ah.” She whispered to herself happily.

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

Did you watch SISTAR19's new MV? If not here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVhwsACgTw

Hahahaha. I just really like the music. And the dance in the chorus part looks cute. Hahahaha. Just saying.  XDD 

 

 

 

READCOMMENTSUBSCRIBEUPVOTE