CHAPTER 34: QUARREL

Stupid Love Letter

 

=========================================================

 

 

“Yah! Where are we going?” I asked him. As usual, he didn’t reply. Just what is his problem? Earlier, while we are walking with his friends, he just dragged me out of nowhere and he said he’d send me home since it’s getting late.

And now, I wonder about what they think of us because what Zelo did. He just dragged me out. We weren’t able to excuse ourselves. Are they mad? Maybe not. But still, we should’ve atleast said it in a polite way. “We didn’t even say goodbye to them properly. Maybe should call them.” He didn’t reply again.

“YAH! CHOI JUNHONG!” I exclaimed at him. He dragged me here but now he won’t even say a single thing! He’s making me worried!

He stopped walking, and looked back at me with a blank expression. I blinked at him. *What’s happening to him?* Then just continued walking.

What now? Am I talking to no one? I called him. He stops walking and looked back without saying a single word. Great. I sighed in frustration. I suddenly remembered Yongguk. “I wonder if Yongguk oppa’s leg is okay. Do you think he’s already at his house?”

Zelo suddenly stopped walking which made me cause to bump to him. “What now? You should atleast tell me if you’re going to stop walking!” I yelled at him.

He just stared at me with unreadable eyes. Something’s really wrong with him today. “W-what?” I mumbled uneasily.  

“You’re wondering if yongguk hyung’s leg is okay? And if he’s already at his house?” He asked me. I cleared my throat as I nodded. He suddenly bit his lip as he sighed and curled his fists. Looks like he’s mad. I have to explain. “His leg was injured so I was a little—“

“Is Yongguk hyung all you see? I’ll just remind you Jinhee. We were both injured. When the accident happened, you went to him instead of me. I thought you were there when I was in pain but you aren’t.”

“No I was really supposed to---“ I tried to explain but he suddenly cut me off.

“I thought you just want to help hyung go to the bleachers and then you’ll go to me but I was wrong. Lime noona was the one who attended me because you already went to Yongguk hyung, cleaned his wound and even wrapped bandage around his leg. Then you went to us just to ask for more bandage since it’s not enough. And if I didn’t say I was alright you won’t even ask.”

I looked at Zelo. Mixed emotions were painted on his face. I could see that he was mad. And I can also see that he’s hurt. Not physically. But emotionally. I looked away in guilt. I couldn’t face him. I know I was wrong that I helped Yongguk instead of him but he was already surrounded by his friends.

“Did you forget that we were both injured? Why did you go to him instead of me? Shouldn’t you be worried about me too? I’m your boyfriend right? And the whole time you didn’t even go to me to check if I was okay or not. You were busy flirting with another guy!” He exclaimed at me.

I gaped at him not believing what I just heard. Did he just call me ‘flirt’? “Me? Flirting with Yonnguk oppa?” I asked as I pointed to myself.

He nodded. “Yes. You’re even blushing when he helped you when Himchan hyung accidentally pushed you! You were flirting with him!” He shouted.

“We’re not flirting!” I yelled back in anger. How dare he call me a flirt? Besides, I’m only blushing because of I was embarrassed!

“If you’re going to flirt with other guys please don’t do it when I’m around.” He said as he walked away.

As I watched him walk away,

“How dare this walking giant call me a flirt? Choi Junhong you idiot!” I mumbled as I curled my fist and wiped away the tears that were threatening to fall.

 

=========================================================

 

 

:)