CHAPTER 63: FINALLY

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

 

====================================================================================

 

 

Summer finally ended and it was the start of the new school year. Chanyeol arranged his tie in front of the mirror and nodded to himself. *I’m ready.* He thought as he smiled and took his bag from the table.

He was about to go out of the room but he went back to the mirror and carefully arranged his fringe.

“Stop that already. You might be late.” His mom warned him.

Chanyeol was focused on the tiny hair that was disarrayed and slowly, he combed it. “I need to look good today Omma.”

“You already look good. Now go. I don’t want you to be late. The driver is already waiting for you outside.” His mom told him.

“Can’t I commute?” Chanyeol pouted. Instead of riding their luxury car, Chanyeol preferred to ride the train. For him it was refreshing and exciting.

“No. You’re my son how can I let you ride trains and buses. It’s dangerous.” She explained in a firm tone.

“What about Junhong?” Chanyeol questioned. Chanyeol was slightly jealous of his dongsaeng because he is living on his own, he can commute and he can do things he wanted to do. He was free.

But him?

He was like a caged bird. There are so many restrictions, limitations, boundaries that shouldn’t be crossed. And on top of everything he would do, he should always, always think that he is Park Chanyeol. And he should not bring shame to their name.

“Junhong is not my son.” His mother shook her head and walked away in irritation. She hated it whenever she hears Junhong’s name. She hated hearing the name of their illegitimate son. “Hurry up and go downstairs or you’ll be late.”

Chanyeol gave her a small nod. “Yes Omma.”

“One more thing, keep your grades high.” His mother added before she finally left.

Chanyeol sighed and just tried to smile. *Don’t worry Chanyeol. For sure, you’ll see her today.* He thought as he tried to cheer himself as went outside his room and headed towards the car parked outside their mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

While he was travelling to school,

*How will I meet her if I’m here in the car? I should take a bus or something.* He thought as he was looking for bus stops outside the window. Then he spotted one.

He looked at their driver, Mr. Kim.

“Mr. Kim, can we stop by that restaurant. I really think I need to use the comfort room.” Chanyeol said calmly while praying inside his head for the driver to say yes.

The driver smiled. “Mrs. Park told me not to let you go outside the car no matter what.”

“But I really need to---“

“Because you wanted to commute. And that’s what she was trying to prevent. I’m really sorry Sir.” The driver apologized.

*Ofcourse she would tell the driver about this.* Chanyeol thought with a small sigh. Suddenly, an idea came to his mind. “Then I have one request.” Chanyeol proposed.

The driver eyed him using the mirror in front, waiting for his request.

“When you take me to school, just park the car a few blocks away from the school. Don’t go inside and cause commotions and such.” He stated.

“But your mother---“

“Please? I won’t tell her. I swear.” Chanyeol raised his right arm with a serious face.

The driver nodded with a small smile.

 

 

….

 

 

Chanyeol was checking if there are students passing by the street. When there’s none, he quickly walked out of the car and bowed to the driver as a sign of his goodbye.

Then he turned to walk towards the school.

Chanyeol inhaled the air and smiled. *I’ll see her today. I’ll definitely see her today.* he thought to himself as he secretly eyed every girl in the school that walks near him or just passing by.

But no matter what he do, he couldn’t find her.

*Did I forget how she looks like?* he thought to himself with a small frown as he tried to visualize how the girl he was looking for looks like.

But since he lost the picture and it was 5 months since he last saw her. He already forgot how she looks like. We’re her eyes brown? Is her nose pointed? Her eyebrows? How does it look like? What about her lips? The more Chanyeol tried to remember how she looked like, the more he forgets. *How do I find her now?* He thought with a problematic look. Not knowing what to do, he just headed towards his room with a heavy heart.

 

 

…..

 

 

Jinhee ran along the hallways while combing her hair with her fingers. She was late for her class. Their first period started at 6. And it’s already 6:57 and she’s still not in her room.

*Aish. I was also late in the first day of classes last year and now I’m still late. And it’s also because of Lime. She kept on talking about Himchan on the phone.* She thought to herself as she glanced at her wrist. *It’s already 6:59. 1 more minute and I’m one hour late. I have to hurry.* She thought as she ran faster towards her classroom. *I should’ve considered running with Zelo every morning so I won’t get tired easily.*

 

 

…..

 

 

Class 1-B

 

Everyone is taking turns by going in front of the class and introducing theirselves. *Typical first day of school.* Chanyeol thought.

“Next.” The teacher said as the student in front finished her introduction.

Chanyeol looked at the empty seat beside him.

“Absent?” The teacher asked him.

Chanyeol nodded.

“Okay. You’re next.” The teacher said as he nodded to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol stood up and slowly walked to the front of the class. All eyes were focused on him because he was a transferee.

Chanyeol bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo Park----“

The door suddenly burst open and a girl with disheveled hair came in while trying to catch her breath. All eyes were on her as she interrupted the class.

Chanyeol smiled to himself. For some odd reason. He finds it funny.

Finally, the girl straightened up and bowed to the teacher. “I’m sorry I’m late.” She apologized as she removed the stray hair covering her face.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened as soon as she saw her face. *Isn’t she the girl I’m looking for?* He asked himself as he eyed her.

“Go to your seat. And introduce yourself after him.” The teacher instructed as he pointed to Chanyeol.

Jinhee nodded and quickly walked towards the empty seat which was beside Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's eyes followed her as she went to her seat. *And she’s my seatmate!* He thought as he smiled.

“Okay. You may continue now.” The teacher told him.

“I’m Park Chanyeol. It’s nice to meet all of you. I hope we can all be friends.” he said as he bowed and walked towards his seat. The girls eyed him as he went to his seat. He was good looking after all.

Jinhee stood up and walked in front. It was her turn to introduce herself. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Park Jinhee. And I will try not to be late next time.” She said as she bowed then she went back to her seat which was beside Chanyeol.

Her statement caused her classmates to chuckle and smile.

As Jinhee sat beside him, Chanyeol secretly examined her face just to check if she was the girl he was the one he saw before. And there's no doubt about it. It was definitely her.

*So, that was her name.* Chanyeol thought to himself. * Park Jinhee… I finally found you.* He smiled to himself.

Jinhee looked around the room. There were no signs of Choi Junhong. *Where is he? Is he also late?* She thought as she was about to grab her phone from her bag but she remembered something. *Oh yeah... we're not classmates anymore because all the sections were reshuffled.* She thought as she heavily sighed and just focused her eyes in front. *Where's the fun when Junhong's not around?* She thought with a small frown.

 

 

======================================================================================

 

 

READCOMMENTSUBSCRIBEUPVOTE

 

 

 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! <333 

Chanyeol's already hereee~ :DD 

 

 

 

 http://ask.fm/supermargabots I just want to try this since it looks interesting. So... ask me anything ~  :DD