CHAPTER 35: JINHEE’S.... WHAT?!

Stupid Love Letter

 

=========================================================

 

 

 

I stared at my ceiling while holding my phone in my left hand. So that whenever it rings, I would be able to quickly answer the call. But it never rang. I guess Zelo was still mad. He must’ve been very hurt. I raised my phone and neared it to my face. 5:47 am.

“It’s all your fault. You ran out of battery last night that’s why I wasn’t able to send him a text. You useless cellphone.” I muttered as I placed my phone on top of my head.

I suddenly remembered his expression last night. He was hurt. Extremely hurt. Should I say sorry to him? What will tell him? ‘Zelo I’m sorry I didn’t treat your wounds. I’m sorry I flirted with your Hyung.’ I mumbled to myself as I made a face. I never flirted with Yongguk.

Remembering Yongguk, last night I was certain that I didn’t have those weird feelings for him anymore. My heart beat was normal and I didn’t blush because of him. If I don’t react the same way I reacted before whenever he’s around, doesn’t that mean I don’t feel the same way for him anymore?

 

“RING.. RING.. RING....”

 

*My phone!* I desperately reached for my phone and answered the call.

“H-hello?” I asked.

“Jinhee!” *It was Lime.*

I quietly sighed. “Oh.. Lime.”

“What’s with that tone? Were you expecting Zelo to call you?” She asked.

“N-no! Absolutely not! I just woke up. So.. yeah.” I faked a yawn.

“Last night.. What happened to you last night? Your phone was off so we couldn’t contact you.” She asked.

“Oh.. last night? We kinda.. quarreled.”I mumbled sadly.

“Is that so? I hope the two of you will make up soon. But are you okay? You sound weak. Are you going to school today?” She asked.

“My head kinda hurts. I’m not going to class today. Besides, were not going to do anything.And I’m too lazy to go to class. If ever someone asks about me, just say I have I’m sick. That my head hurts. I have a fever. A runny nose. Anything. Just make it up.” I lazily mumbled.

“Yes. I understand.” She replied.

Zelo slumped on the table lazily as he let out a sigh. *Jinhee’s absent today. I wonder if she’s still mad at me. Maybe I went overboard. What do I do now? I’m nearly dying because I miss her.*

“Yah! Junhong-ah! Don’t do that. We’re eating! Where are your manners? Himchan exclaimed at me. I didn’t pay attention to him. I’m too depressed to bicker with him today.

“What’s wrong with him?” I heard Yongguk hyung asked Himchan as he took a bite on his sandwhich. My jealousy over him has subsided but there’s still a part of me which hates him. But he’s still my hyung so…

“He and Jinhee had a fight. And Jinhee was absent today.” Daehyun answered. “And Zelo’s dying because he miss her so much.” Youngjae added.

“Hi guys!” Lime noona suddenly greeted. My friends greeted her warmly. I looked up to her with a small smile. “Hi, noona.” I greeted.

“Noona where’s Jinhee?” Jongup asked her.

“Oh.. she’s sick.” Lime answered.

I sat up. “Sick?” I asked her.

Lime nodded. “Yes. She’s sick.”

“What are the symptoms?” Youngjae asked her as he played with his ballpen  on the table.

Lime tapped her chin. “Well.. she has a severe headache. High fever. She can’t even get up from her bed. She’s.. also vomiting. She’s really sick that’s why she skipped school today.”

Looks like I have to visit her today. I will apologize to her too. I’ll bring her fruits. How could she be sick? She’s making me worried.

“She’s vomiting? She have a headache and high fever? And can’t even get up from the bed?” Youngjae asked again to confirm.

“Someone’s playing doctor again.” Daehyun mumbled as he made a face to Youngjae.

“No. Those were the symptoms my mom had. When she was.. pregnant.” Youngjae mumbled.

“PREGNANT?!” They all turned to me. “W-what?! I didn’t..” I mumbled as I blinked. *Jinhee’s pregnant?*

Himchan suddenly thought of a plan to make fun out of his favorite dongsaeng again. He signaled Lime and his friends to just support him and they all nodded.

“Lime, is it true? That she’s pregnant?” Himchan asked her as he winked.

Lime nodded with a small chuckle. “Well.. she didn’t tell it to me. But I guess so.”

“So that’s why Jinhee ate so much last night! Because the baby on her tummy also needs to eat!” Jongup exclaimed as he grinned.

Daehyun turned to me. “She didn’t tell you?” I shook my head. “Maybe it’s just a misunderstanding.” I tried to explain. “I see. Maybe she’s trying to surprise you. But you quarreled with her last night right? Ah. She must be sad.” Daehyun mumbled as he shook his head in disappointment. *She’s trying to surprise me?*

“Ah! So that’s why she didn’t treat Zelo’s injury. She was trying to keep it a secret by distancing herself from him!” Himchan exclaimed.

My brows pinched together as I tried to gather my thoughts. First. Jinhee’s absent because she’s sick. Now she’s pregnant. That’s why she ate so much last night. And she’s keeping it a secret from me because she’s trying to surprise me. Is that possible? That she’s pregnant? I bit my lip in confusion.

“Is she really pregnant? I mean she wasn’t---“

“She is!” Himchan hyung insisted. “If you will visit her today you’ll see her eating. Because she has to eat for her baby.”

“But I don’t---“ Lime noona suddenly went over to me and whispered something to my ear. “You slept with her before right?” My ears reddened. *Right. I slept at her house. Beside her.*

“Yay! Zelo’s going to be an Appa!” Jongup cheered. *Me? An Appa?* I smiled came across my face. Just the thought of it makes me happy. I’m sure Aboji will be happy too!

“You should think about the name of your baby.” Yongguk butted in with a smile. *That’s right! A name!* I immediately fished out a piece of paper and grabbed Youngjae’s ballpen.

If it’s a name… Mmm.. I want our names to be mixed up to form the baby’s name. Jinhee.. Junhong… Junhee! I immediately scribbled it down the paper along with the other names that I thought of.

“Aren’t you going to visit her? She needs you!” Daehyun said. Hyung’s right. Jinhee and the baby needs me. I stood up and nodded. "I'm going!" I said as I waved them goodbye.

"Is that okay? Looks like he thought it was true that Jinhee's pregnant." Youngjae said with guilt.

Himchan  shooed him away. "Kids are kids because they should be fooled."

"What's with that stupid logic?" Daehyun shook his head.

"It's not true? Jinhee's not pregnant?" Jongup asked cluelessly. They just stared at him dumbfounded at how clueless Jongup might be.

 

=========================================================

 

THEREEE. 3 CHAPTERS. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. :> 

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED.. B.A.P.'S KILLING CAMP EP 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC2tc6QNhLo&feature=plcp ^^ VOTE FOR THEM OKAY??! 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING/ UPVOTING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD 

 

:)