CHAPTER 36: WEIRD

Stupid Love Letter

 

======================================================

 

 

 

I lied on my bed as I opened a pack of cookies. I’ve been eating since this morning and my room is in a mess. Who cares? Everyone has to relieve their stress. And I relieve my stress through eating. So I’ll eat and eat and eat until I forget about my problem.

That Choi Junhong is really… really ugh. Thinking about him makes me feel so bad. Why was he so mad anyways?! He even said I was flirting! That idiot! I thought as I munched on my cookie.

But what if I get fat?! I thought as I massaged my stomach. I slightly pulled up my shirt and noticed the small fat forming in my tummy. “I’m getting fat. But I just can’t stop eating.” I mumbled as I rubbed my hand over my stomach with a small groan. *I can always exercise to burn down these baby fats. No worries Jinhee.* I convinced myself with a small nod.

 

“Jinhee!” My door burst open and Zelo suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I hurriedly pulled down the hem of my shirt. “What are you doing here?” I exclaimed with red cheeks. He just pops out of nowhere. He stood there smiling like an idiot. Does that mean he’s not mad anymore?

Zelo walked towards Jinhee with a smile. He saw her eating cookies and she’s also touching her stomach earlier. *Himchan hyung’s right. She’ll be eating because the baby is starving. And maybe she’s checking on the baby that’s why she’s holding her stomach. It’s real!*

“About last night.. believe it or not.. I really----“

"Let's forget about what happened last night. And I'm sorry for what I did." Zelo sat beside me. “And... I already know it.” He said as he turned to me with a serious look.

“Know what?” I asked as I raised my eyebrows. What is he talking about?

He nodded to me. “Your secret. Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked worriedly.

“Secret? What secret?” I asked in confusion.

He sighed. “The hyungs and Lime noona told me. You should’ve told it to me earlier.”

His hyungs and Lime told him? My secret? I tried to connect my thoughts for a while. Could it possibly be… did Zelo know about the love letter? Did Lime tell him? No way…

I hesitantly turned to Zelo. “You ….knew? Since when?” I asked while avoiding his gaze.

“Just this morning. This is a serious case. You should’ve told it to me earlier. I’ll be more happier if I knew it straight from you. It’s sad that I became aware of it from other people.” Zelo said as he pouted.

“I’m sorry! I.. really I didn’t really plan this. I----“

Zelo shushed me as he pulled out a crampled paper out of his pocket and straightened it out before handing it to me with a smile. “What’s this?” I asked. He just smiled as he shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

I opened the paper and read it. “Junhee. Jinhong. Minji. Jun. Hyunri.” I mumbled as I scanned the paper. There are still many names written on the paper. “What’s with this?” I asked him.

He just grinned. “Just pick out one that you really like. I personally prefer Junhee.” He said as he pointed at the name written on the paper. I gave him a confused look.

Zelo snapped his fingers. “Before I forget, is there anything you’d like to eat? Something you’re craving for?” He asked me with full curiosity.

“Huh? There’s none.” I shook my head.

Zelo made a face at me. “There is! Just think of it!” He insisted.

I gazed at him intently. He’s been weird. What the heck is happening?

“Hurry. You have to eat!” He added.

I gave in and tapped my chin as I tried to think. Since I love to eat then I'll just pick something I really want to eat right now. “Mmmm.. watermelons?”

“Watermelons? Okay! Wait for me here. And don’t move around so much. I’ll be back.” He smiled as he patted my head. Then he went out without saying another word leaving me confused and dumbfounded.

I shook my head absent mindedly. “He’s really really really weird. I wonder what he’s up to now. But it good that he’s not mad at me anymore. I thought as I happily grabbed a pack of junk food beside my bed.

Few minutes later, Zelo came inside my room.

I placed the junk food down. “Where were you?” I asked him as I my finger which contained particles from the junk food that I’m eating.

When he saw that I was eating a pack of junk food, he immediately snatched it away from me. “Yah! That’s mine! Buy yours! Give that back!” I exclaimed.

He shook his head. “No. You should eat healthy foods.”

I stood up with my arms crossed over my chest. His weirdness has to stop. I know there’s something going on here. And I have to find out what that is. “You’re really weird.” I mumbled as I narrowed my eyes at him.

He just held my arm and pulled me outside of my room carefully. “Let’s go down first.”

I exhaled deeply. “Will you explain to me what---“

Zelo placed his index finger over my lips to shut me up. “Don’t scream or shout. Or do anything that’ll make you stressed. Relax. We’ll just eat downstairs.” He assured me with a smile.

 

 

 

Zelo lightly pushed me towards the table and even pulled the chair for me. I gave him a look. “Did you do something bad?” I asked.

He chuckled and just made me sit on the chair as he started to arrange the table. So he cooked? Then he sat beside me, and intently watched me.

“What?” I asked with a hint of irritation in my voice. Just what is happening to this guy? Did something happen? Did he do something wrong that’s why he tries to cover it up now? Is he really mad at me and trying to make me feel guilty? Is this some sort of reverse psychology?

Zelo pointed to the soup at the table with his mouth. “You should eat it while it’s still hot.”

 I sighed and grabbed the spoon. I’ll ignore his weird attitude and just eat. I thought as I scooped up the soup and I was ready to slurp it down but Zelo suddenly stopped me. “Stop! That’s hot. Let me help you.” He said as he blew air into the soup, making sure that my tongue won’t get burnt.

I gazed at him lovingly. Zelo looked like a kid. A very cute and warm one at that. I’m so relieved that he’s not mad at me anymore.

“I know I’m hot. You don’t really have to drool over me.” Zelo teased in a bastard tone. I snapped back and made a face at him. “Dream on. I’m never going to drool over you.” I mumbled.

He just shrugged and placed the spoon in front of me. “There. It already cooled down.”

“No thanks. I can manage.” I said.

“Say ahhhhhhh~”He brightly said as he tried to feed me. I gave him a look. Does this kid seriously think I’m going to eat that?

“Jinhee~ Say ahhhh~” He repeated with a smile.

I shook my head. “Give me the spoon. I’ll eat by myse---“

“I said ‘Say ah’” He demanded. I was about to complain but he looked really serious about it. I had no choice but to eat.

“There. It’s good right?” he asked happily. I stared at him in awe while nodding cautiously. Just a few seconds ago, he was scary, now he’s back to his usual self. The heck.

But in my opinion, the soup was really good. I just didn't tell him because he'll probably boast about his cooking skills.

As I was eating, “That soup is the best for pregnant women! I heard it also helps on the lactating process whatever.” He suddenly blurted out.

 

======================================================

 

 

 

LET'S ALL VOTE FOR B.A.P ON MAMA~! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TT.TT THEY REALLY DESERVE TO WIN! PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM. :)