CHAPTER 24: WHO IS SHE?

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

======================================================

 

 

*Mondays are the worst.* I thought as I walked out of our classroom to go to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

While I was walking, I felt that something was off. It’s like I’m not complete. Like I’m missing something. *Maybe I’m just hungry.* I thought as I tried to shrug the felling off.

I suddenly felt someone hugged me from behind.

“Yah! Zelo stop---“ When I turned around I saw Lime. She gave me a queer look.

“Were you expecting Zelo to hug you?” She asked with a big malicious grin as she released me from her hug.

*I am. Who else would do that to me other than him right?* “I’m not! I just thought it was him.” I said with a bored face.

“You were expecting it was him and you thought it was him is the same Jinhee-ah~” She teased as she started poking me.

“Yah! Stop it!” I exclaimed as I lightly slapped her hands to stop her from poking me.

She gave me a mischievous smirk. “Do you miss him?”

“Of course not! Hell no!” I yelled.

She made a face. “So defensive. By the way, where is he?” She asked as she looked around trying to find him.

“I don’t know.” I answered flatly. *Well I really don’t know where he went. After the bell for dismissal rang, I couldn’t find him anymore. It’s not like I was looking for him. It’s just that.. my eyes accidentally landed on his chair, and I noticed he wasn’t there.*

“Maybe he’s with another girl. Since you’re so cold to him and such. Could it be that he is two timing you?” She asked.

“For sure he’s not.” *He better not.*

Lime suddenly clapped. “You totally sound like his real girlfriend.” She sarcastically said.

“Shut up. Let’s just go eat. I’m hungry.” I completely changed the topic while dragging her towards the cafeteria.

“Yeah. that’s right. I wanna see Himchan now.” Lime giggled.

 

....

 

While we we’re eating at the cafeteria, I was trying to find Zelo but I couldn’t.

Just where is that guy?

If I found out that he’s really two-timing me.. I’ll really.. I’ll break up with him and go to Yongguk-oppa!

But he won’t do that right? I mean.. he loves me right? That’s right. He won’t.

 

..

 

“Jinhee-ah, isn’t that Zelo? Who is he with?” Lime asked as she pointed to somewhere.

My eyes followed where her fingers were pointing and I saw Zelo. He changed his hair color again? From pink it turned blonde with blue highlights. Setting his hair color aside, he was walking together with a girl. A very beautiful girl. Her hair was long. And she has a slender body. And she looked very gentle. In short, she was perfect.

 

Jieun+-+So+Much+For+Goodbye.jpg
 
 
 

As my gaze followed them, I noticed that Zelo was kinda shy to her. Even though I’m not there, I can see from afar that he was clearly blushing. And he was smiling shyly. *What’s with that?! Why’s he like that with her?!* Suddenly, the girl ruffled Zelo’s hair and it looked like they were having fun. *I've never ruffled his hair before. I’ll just pull out all of his hair strands when I had the chance.* I thought as I clenched my fists. *He’s a jerk. A total jerk.*

Lime lightly tapped my shoulder. “You jealous?” She asked playfully.

I faked a smile. “Of course not.” *Why would I be jealous right?! I’m clearly not jealous. I’m just a little sad.*

“Okay.. let’s go now?” She asked as she held my arm and dragged me away.

I didn’t want to leave but I don’t want to stay there either.

As of now there are many questions filling up my head.

Who is she?

What’s she doing here?

Why is she with Zelo?

What’s their relationship?

Why is Zelo shy towards her?

Is he really two-timing me?

 

 

======================================================

 

 

20110418_bang_yongguk.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I FOUND THISSS. HAHAHA. YONGGUK LOOKS SO YOUNG HERE. *_____* SO CUTEEE. >___<

 

 

And if you don't know the girl in the pic, it's Song Jieun from Secret. Andddd I ship her with Yongguk~! <333

Song%2BJi%2BEun%2B%2526%2BBang%2BYong.jp

 

AND I WANT TO THANK THOSE WHO SUGGESTED AND THOSE WHO PLAN TO SUGGEST IN THE FUTURE. ZELO'S RIVAL WILL POP OUT OF THE STORY AFTER ..... IT'S A SECRET. IT'S A SURPRISE~! YAY! \o/  HAHAHA. SO JUST SUGGEST GUYS. :> <3333

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING~! :DDD GODBLESS EVERYONE~! <333