CHAPTER 64

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

Since it’s the first day of classes, the teacher in front was just talking about his self. His journey in life. How old he was. How did he get into this kind of profession and a lot more. Whenever he was joking, everyone laughs.  All of the students were focused on him and everything he says. Except for one certain student who can’t just keep calm.

 

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

 

Chanyeol was silently eyeing Jinhee from the corner of his eyes, trying to make sure if it was really her.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see Jinhee attentively listening to the professor in front. Her big and attractive eyes. Her long lashes. Pink lips. Everything about her seemed perfect. And what makes this more hard to believe is that she was sitting next to him. Just this morning, he was trying his best to look for her. And now, she’s here. Just a few inches away from him.

It was like a dream come true.

Suddenly, a thought came to him. *Could it be that I’m just imagining things and she’s not really here?* He thought as his eyes widened. *Should I check if I’m hallucinating or not? I should.* He thought as he nodded and suddenly slapped his right cheek.

Jinhee turned to him in alarm. “Are you alright?” She asked with a bit of worry evident in her voice but her face remained monotonous.

Chanyeol pinked as he nodded. Jinhee nodded back and turned back to the professor. *Now, it’s really confirmed. She’s real. I am not hallucinating.* Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

 

 

….

 

 

 

5 minutes before the bell rings..

 

*I’ll definitely talk to her. I’ll definitely talk to her. Don’t worry Chanyeol. She doesn’t bite. A simple ‘Hi’ will do.* Chanyeol encouraged himself as he tried to look calm.

He had been planning to start a conversation with Jinhee eversince he had confirmed that she was the girl he was looking for. But no matter what he do, he just couldn’t bring himself to talk to her.

What if she ignores me?

What if she says she doesn’t care?

But since it’s the first day of classes, it’s only normal for seatmates to be talking right?

Chanyeol nodded to himself. *I’ll talk to her. I don’t care whatever her answer will be. What’s important is that we talked.*

 

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

 

 

The bell for dismissal has finally rung. The professor bade goodbye to his students and walked out of the room. Students started stretching their necks and chatting loudly.

Chanyeol took a deep breath and turned to his side. “Hi, I’m---“ He stopped talking when he realized Jinhee wasn’t at her seat. She was already walking towards the door. *Why is she so fast? Is she a ninja?* Chanyeol thought with a small pout. He was about to stand up from his seat to catch up on her but girls suddenly flocked around him asking him his number and such.

 

“Chanyeol-oppa where are you from?”

“How old are you?”

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

 

Chanyeol tried to be polite and just smiled at them. “I really need to go.” He said as he slightly bowed and ran towards the door. He scanned the hallway but Jinhee was nowhere to be found. She really left. He thought as he sighed.

 

 

….

 

 

Jinhee ran towards her locker where Zelo would be meeting her. She wants to see him so much that’s why when the bell rang she immediately ran out of her classroom. She stopped by her locker to catch her breath and arrange her hair.

10 minutes, later, Zelo is still nowhere to be found. She pouted. *Why is he late? The bell already rang.* She thought as she arranged her already arranged books on her locker. It was her 11th time arranging it since she opened her locker because she was waiting for Zelo.

Suddenly, a pair of warm hands covered her eyes. “Guess who?” The voice said.

*Tch. It’s obviously Zelo.* Jinhee thought with a small smile. “Yongguk-oppa?” She asked him. Zelo pulled his hand away and frowned at her. “Why are you looking for him? And if you’re going to mention a guy’s name Choi Junhong should always be the first name coming out from your mouth.” Zelo said as he pointed to himself.

“Yes. I’ll keep that in mind.” Jinhee sarcastically said as she rolled her eyes.

“We’re you waiting for me here?” Zelo asked with excitement.

Jinhee closed her locker and turned to him. “You told me to wait for you.”

Zelo made a face at her. “I mean did you wait long?” He asked with a grin.

Jinhee shook her head. “No. I just arrived when you arrived.” Jinhee lied as she started walking.

Zelo nodded. “I thought you waited. Good thing you didn’t. I was a bit late because I was voted as the President of our class.” He narrated while shaking his head. It was evident in his expression that he doesn’t really like being a President.

Jinhee chuckled. “You? President? I really wonder what will happen to your class if you are the President.”

Zelo thought about it for a while. “Since I’m the President, I’ll assign personal bodyguards for you from my classmates. They’ll guard you if ever I’m not around.” He grinned.

“You’re just the class president. Not a professor or something.” Jinhee reminded him.

“Why? Do you think they won’t obey me? I’m their class president! They voted for me. They should obey me.” Zelo mumbled as he pouted.

“Don’t tell me you’re really planning to do that?!” Jinhee asked as she turned to him with a serious face.

Zelo just smiled. “So how was your class?” He asked, immediately changing the topic.

“It’s fine. I was late. It’s because of Lime. She kept on talking about Himchan over the phone.” Jinhee narrated as she frowned.

“Did you miss me?” Zelo asked her.

“No. I didn’t even notice that you weren’t there.” Jinhee answered with a straight face.

“I dare you to say that again.” Zelo threatened her as he wiggled his fingers in the air, preparing to tickle Jinhee.

Jinhee pointed an accusing finger to him. “Stop that!” But Zelo leaned closer to her. To avoid being tickled, Jinhee ran away from him.

“Come back here Park Jinhee!”

 

 

 

 

=================================================================================

 

 

 

READCOMMENTSUBSCRIBEUPVOTE