CHAPTER 30

Stupid Love Letter

 

=================================================================

 

 

As the thought of Zelo staying in my room struck me, I suddenly felt uneasy. Well.. who wouldn't be right? I mean, he’s a.. he. A guy. Male. Man. While I’m the complete opposite. And we’re stuck in a room. Great. What was my father thinking?! I bit my lip as I played with my fingers, a sign that I’m feeling anxious.

 

*What to do?!*

 

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Lime.

Should I answer her? If she knew that Zelo’s here, I’m doomed. Seriously. She'll surely ask me the complete details about 'this'.  And she won't stop unless she's satisfied. Then she'll always bug me about Zelo then Himchan, the love of her life. But I haven’t talked to her much these days so I kinda missed her. I’ll answer her. She won’t notice that Zelo’s here. I just have to be calm. I nodded to myself as I answered her call.

“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” She exclaimed from the other line. I flinched and put the phone away from my ear. Did she swallow a megaphone? She’s so loud. When her voice finally toned down,

“Yeah. Missed you too.” I answered in a bored tone while praying inside my head that she’ll think of it as I’m sleepy and she’ll finally put the phone down.

“You’re acting sleepy. Do you have a problem?” She asked worriedly. I bit my lip. As expected of my best friend. She knows me to the core. I left out a sigh. “No. There’s nothing wrong. Really.”

“And now you’re lying.” She mumbled. It was evident in her voice that she’s pouting. No matter what I should not tell Lime that Zelo’s here. *I won’t lie. I just… I won’t tell her he’s here because she knew, she’ll surely make a big fuss of it.*

 

“JINHEE LOOK! YOUR CLOTHES REALLY----“

 

I hurriedly placed my finger over my mouth, signaling Zelo to shut up while pointing to my phone, indicating that I’m talking to someone.

I nervously waited for Lime to talk but she was as quiet as ever. *Oh gosh. Just why did Zelo need to shout? Did Lime hear him?

His mouth curved into an ‘o’ as he nodded. “Sorry.” He whispered apologetically. I just glared at him.

“…was that… Zelo?” Lime asked. I closed my eyes and sighed. *Great. Thanks to you Zelo.*

 

................

 

“Ah! Jinhee, it hurts! Do you hate me that much?” Zelo wailed as he displayed a pained expression on his face while flinching away.

I glared at him and soaked the cotton ball with alcohol again. Lime knew that he’s here. But she promised me she won’t tell anyone. And I highly doubt it.

“Why are you so angry? What’s so wrong about me staying here for just one night?” He innocently asked.

“You just don’t get it! Everything about it is wrong! You’re a guy! And I’m a girl! And currently we’re locked up inside my room for the whole night!” I exclaimed.

“But you’re my girlfriend.” He reasoned out with a pout.

“That makes it even worse.”

"Isn't she your bestfriend? She'll surely----"

"Misunderstand. You know her. She's kinda crazy. She loves exaggerating things. Just why did you have to shout about my clothes?" I cut him off with a glare.

He sulked. "I just wanted to say that your clothes fit me." He bit his lip and stared at the floor while displaying an apologetic face. By just looking at him I feel like I’m bullying a kid. “Just whose fault was it?” I mumbled under my breath to erase the guilt that I’m feeling.

His head shot up. “It’s Himchan-hyung! I was really unable to sleep because of what he said. I was so worried about it. So I ended up going here.” He defended himself. He's seriously childish.

I bit my lip to stop the smile forming in my lips. “You should’ve texted it to me. Idiot.” I retorted.

He smiled shyly as he looked at me. “I wanted to see you too. That’s why.”

I blinked several times as I looked away. *Idiot.* I just dabbed the cotton ball on his bruised cheek harder.

“Jinhee!” He exclaimed in pain.

I sighed as I put the cotton ball away. “Just who told you to bump guys that are drunk? Are you out of your mind?! What if they had knives huh?!” I exclaimed at him.

He suddenly smirked. “If this is the only way for you to be that worried for me, I’d gladly bump all guys who are drunk.”

I stood up and grabbed the medicine kit.“You really! Aish. Whatever.” I rolled my eyes as I made my way towards the bathroom to place the kit there but suddenly, Zelo hugged me.

“But isn’t it nice? Were destined.” He said as he s his arms under my waist and rested his head on my right shoulder.

I felt my face turned as red as a tomato as he hugged me from behind. And my heart drummed inside my chest. *It’s this crazy feeling again.* Good thing it’s dark. He can’t see me blushing. I pushed him away. “ert.” I said as I ran towards the bathroom, and locked myself inside. I went straight to the sink and splashed water to my face. I sighed as I looked at my reflection in the mirror with my heart still beating loudly. I placed my hand over my chest. *It's not because of ... that.. right?"

 

 

=================================================================

 

 

Hello everyone~! :) I decided to update since today is my birthday. Hihi. Kidding. I was supposed to update last Sat/Sun but because I was lazy... (I kept on watching BtoB's MTV Diary. Let's all blame Sungjae. My newest bias. He's so argh. Perfect. Wae?! T.T)I updated today. Yay. Hahaha. :)

 

And I was watching Korean Movies today. Any suggestions? :) My favorite was Windstruck and A Moment to Remember. I cried buckets of tears while watching those. Seriously. ^^

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDDD