CHAPTER 32: A GAME

Stupid Love Letter

 


 

 

======================================================

 

 

“Would you please explain to me why I have to be there?” I demanded with a frown on my face while walking beside Zelo who was holding my arm to prevent me from leaving. It was Sunday. My rest day. A day wherein I should be sleeping all-day long or doing something extremely fun. But here I am. Being dragged by Zelo towards the basketball court. He said they are going to play today and he wanted me to watch him.

An hour ago, he was texting me. Telling me to go with him. But I clearly remembered saying no to him. The next thing I knew is that he dragged me out of the house and now ... ugh.

Zelo turned to me, tired of hearing me complain about him dragging me to the court. “Of course you have to see my basketball skills! And you have to cheer me on!” He smiled as he acted as if he was shooting a ball then he turned to me. “I look cool right?”

“Psh.” I sighed as I shook my head. I swear ever since Zelo stayed at our house, I noticed that he’s not as shy or as innocent as he looks like. Sometimes he has this side of him. Well, it’s not that it’s bad.

“Of course you won’t admit it. But probably inside your mind you’re already squealing. ‘Kyaaa~ Zelo-oppa is so cute!’ He acted girly. Just like a crazy fan girl while trying to make his voice sound feminine.

I rolled my eyes. “You crazy?! I never do that!” With that I lightly kicked his foot and left him there. I take back what I just said earlier. It is a bad thing. Aigoo. Zelo’s really full of himself.

“Jinhee! Wait!” He wailed as he tried to catch up on me. I didn’t look back and just kept on walking.

 

…..

 

As we arrived at the court,

 

“Jinheeeeee! What took that two of you so long?” Lime waved as she ran up to me. I just shrugged. “So what happened the other night?” She whispered teasingly. Remembering what happened, I unknowingly blushed. “I-it’s nothing!” She frowned. "You won't say it?" She threatened with a deadly glare. I submissively sighed. “Okay. okay. I’ll tell you later!” I mumbled as I lightly slapped her shoulder. “You should tell me everything in full detail!” She demanded while chuckling.

Before I could pull out all of Lime’s hair strands, “I’m glad you managed to come today.” A voice said. That voice! I recognize that voice. I looked up. And I wasn’t wrong. It was Bang Yongguk. A smile appeared on my lips. “Ahh. Yes. Zelo was bugging me about it so.. I came.” I answered shyly. Yongguk nodded with a small laugh.

Seeing Yongguk-oppa laughing in front of me really makes me happy. And what great is that the girl he likes is not here. And I’ll be able to see him play basketball. Ahh. I’m so lucky.

Slowly, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Himchan came to us to greet us. Few minutes later. the game started. Himchan, Zelo and Jongup are in the same team. While Yongguk, Daehyun and Youngjae are on the other team.

While they were playing, “GO HIMCHAN-OPPA!” Lime was shouting, endlessly cheering for Himchan. Ahh. My eardrums. “Why are you cheering for him? He’s not the one who has the ball. It’s Jongup!” I mumbled while massaging my ear. Her voice is so loud and she’s just seating beside me.

She finally turned to me and clucked her tongue. “I just want to. Why don’t you cheer for them too?” She asked.

The thought of it strike me. She's right. Why am I not cheering? “Should I cheer for Yongguk-oppa?” I excitedly asked her. She gave me a -___- face and flicked my forehead. “Zelo’s your boyfriend. Not Yongguk.”A frown appeared on my face as I placed my palm on my sore forehead. That’s right. If I should cheer, it should be for Zelo. Since he’s my boyfriend. But, me? Cheering for Zelo? Absolutely not gonna happen. Never.

“But wait. Himchan’s not your boyfriend either! Why are you cheering for him?” I reminded Lime. She just smiled at me. Wait… does that mean…

“No! We’re not yet together okay?!” She explained. “Not.. yet?” I asked. “Maybe tomorrow. or later. Or next week. I don’t know when. But we will be.” She happily told me. Same as ever. Lime is still dreaming about Himchan.

I just focused on their game. No matter how hard I try to remove my eyes from Yongguk, I just can’t. I mean, look at him. He looks so serious while playing. But whenever he gets a point, he smiles, his gums are showing and I think it’s cute. He swiftly stole the ball from Jongup and rapidly passed through Himchan and dunked the ball on the ring in no time. Yongguk-oppa’s really great. “Oppa you’re so cool!” I exclaimed as I stood up while clapping happily. All of them turned to me. That’s when I realized that I just cheered for Yongguk. *I’m so stupid!* Even Yongguk is looking at me with an unreadable expression. Not knowing what to do, “Z-zelo-oppa! You can do it!” I cheered as I looked at Zelo. Zelo’s face immediately lit up. I’m screwed. I thought as I sat on the chair.

 

 

ZELO’S POV

 

While we we’re playing, whenever I got a point, I would always turn to Jinhee to see if she saw what I did. But she’s always looking far away. I decided to follow her eyes to see where she’s looking at. It landed on Yongguk-hyung who stole the ball from Jonguppie and swiftly passed through Himchan-hyung. Then, he dunked the ball on the ring. Of course, he got a point. Wait. Jinhee was looking at Yongguk-hyung? Why? Ahh. Probably because he's the one holding the ball. That's normal. Right? Right.

 

“Oppa you’re so cool!”

 

I turned to Jinhee and Lime to see who shouted even though I know that it was Jinhee. She stood there happily while clapping. Did she just cheer for Yongguk-hyung? I felt sad about Jinhee looking and cheering for other guys. What’s more, it’s Yongguk-hyung. I turned my head down as I bit my lower lip. It’s weird. Why would Jinhee cheer for Hyung? We’re not even on the same team. Why is my girlfriend cheering for someone who's not me?

“Z-zelo-oppa! You can do it!” I heard her shout. I turned towards them to check if it was really Jinhee. It was her. She’s even looking at me! A smile formed in my lips. No. I was wrong. She was cheering me on. She even called me ‘Oppa’

 

3….2….1…0

 

Time out.

 

On the first half, Yongguk-oppa’s team won. The boys quickly went towards us for refreshments. Lime gave Himchan water and complimented him in every way that she can. Youngjae quietly drank water. Daehyun wiped his sweat. Jongup fanned himself. I quickly grabbed a bottle of water from the box and a piece of towel. I was about to go to Yongguk-oppa but suddenly, “Thanks!” Zelo said as he grabbed the water from me. *That’s for Yongguk-oppa.* I thought as I looked at him with a small frown. Zelo cleared his throat, took the towel and wiped it on his face.

“Thank you for cheering for me. I honestly thought you were cheering for Yongguk-hyung. But it was for me. Haha.” He chuckled as he grinned. I just smiled not knowing what to say. Of course I couldn’t tell him that I was really cheering for Yongguk-oppa.

“So you were watching me all this time! I thought you weren’t because whenever I got a point and I turn to you, you’re not looking at me. You were looking at Yongguk-hyung.” He added. I my lips. “Ahhh… yes. You’re… You did great.” I mumbled. Zelo nodded. “This time we’ll defeat them. My team will definitely win.” He assured me with a smile. I just nodded as I waved at him.

 

……………

 

45 seconds left.

 

The score was 56 for both teams. Meaning, it was a tie. And I have a feeling that Yongguk’s team will win since ... well.. I just feel like it. Daehyun is dribbling the ball while running around the court. Himchan’s blocking him. So he passed the ball to Youngjae. Zelo stole the ball from him but, Yongguk stole the ball again and he’s now running towards the ring. Zelo ran after him and tried to steal the ball. Zelo, who was struggling to win aggressively tried to get the ball. While Yongguk and Zelo were fighting for the ball, they accidentally pushed each other. Anddd Poof~ they landed on the floor because of strong impact. Lime and I hurriedly went to them.

I was about to go to Zelo but I noticed that he’s already surrounded by his friends. He was the maknae after all. The hyungs have the responsibility to take care of the youngest. I tried to help Zelo but they're crowding him. I couldn't even come closer to him since they're blocking the way. There’s already many people attending to him. He won’t need me. I turned to Yongguk. He was there, alone, twisting in pain. I hurried to him without any hesitation. “Are you okay?” I asked as I helped him stand up. Yongguk nodded with a pained expression. It seemed like he’s really hurt. With that, I helped him walk towards the bleachers.

 

ZELO'S POV

 

I felt that I sprained my right ankle due to my fall. It really hurts. “Zelo, can you stand?” A feminine voice asked me. It must be Jinhee.

“I’m fine Ji---“ As I looked up, It was Lime-noona. Where’s Jinhee? I scanned the faces crowding before me. Himchan-hyung, Daehyun-hyung, Youngjae-hyung, Jonguppie and Lime-noona. Jinhee’s not here? I stood up and roamed my eyes around the place. That's when I saw her assisting Yongguk-hyung. Why is Jinhee helping him instead of me? I suddenly felt pain. I’m not hurt because of the accident. I was hurt because Jinhee attended Yongguk-hyung and not me. I know I shouldn’t feel this way but this is the first time I ever hated Yongguk-hyung. I thought as I stood up with a small sigh.

"Are you okay?" Himchan-hyung asked as he patted my back. I was looking at how Jinhee was helping Hyung. She looked so worried for him. "Junhong-ah?" Youngjae called. I turned to them. "Ah. Yes. I'm fine." I mumbled with a fake smile just to stop them from worrying. 

 

======================================================

 

Someone requested this. That Zelo will be jealous and tadah~ I wrote this last night and I also don't have an idea how it became this long. Hahaha. :D

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qHLcMaUUJ0&feature=plcp

B.A.P.'s having their comeback on the 23rd~ I'm excited about it but I also feel bad for them. They should rest~ Ever since Warrior Era they have been working so hard. :( I hope they win the Rookie Award. I'm an Exotic and a Melody but I want B.A.P. to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's vote for them 'kay? :)

 

Here's a link for BAP Killing Camp Ep 2. It's very funnnnnny. Swear. Specially this: 'We will show you the power of youth. Aja-aja Hwaiting! Aja!' and Yongguk's Aegyo!!!! >.< And Daehyunnie~ Ahhh. He's so hyper. He's veryy different during Tadah! Hahaha. :)

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ftLPT7B3o&feature=relmfu

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ta7QkU9ukSE

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KitxRnOuvc&feature=plcp

FULL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrfTkRWAEnE&feature=plcp

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING/ UPVOTING~! <333 GOD BLESS~ :DDD

AND TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO UPVOTED THIS STORY, THANK YOU! <3 :D *hugs* AND ALSO TO MY 124 SUBBIES AND READERS + SILENT READERS (IF THERE'S ANY)! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <33333 :DDD *glomps*

 

=================================================================