CHAPTER 11: LIES

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

=========================================================

 

 

While I was walking to school,

 

“Jinhee..” Zelo called as he blocked my way.

I immediately stopped on my tracks. “Oh, Zelo.” I mumbled sadly. He just makes me remember how Bang Yongguk rejected me yesterday.

“About yesterday, I’m sorry. I was wrong. I know everything went too fast and maybe you felt like you were being forced to be with me. I’m sorry.” He mumbled slowly with a very earnest expression displayed on his face.

*I didn’t feel forced. I was.* I just stared at him. He looked very sorry. I didn’t know what I should say.

“You know… my family never treated me like I’m a part of their family. That’s why I was overjoyed when I read your letter. I was thinking that aside from my friends, there still another person who loves me. This may sound ironic to you because.. there are some girls at school who likes me….”

*What do you mean some girls? There are tons of them!*

Slowly, his eyes begin to get watery. He blinked several times to hold back his tears. “But you sounded very sincere and so, I made up my mind that I should not let you go. I mean.. there are only 5 persons who loves me for who I am.. that’s why I thought I’ll make you my girlfriend and then we’ll be happy together.”

*This is getting harder than I thought. Just where is his common sense from? He doesn’t even know me and yet he’ll just make me his girlfriend? That’s really… weird.*

“And.. when you said that the letter is not for me..that it was for Yongguk hyung, for real, I was a bit hurt whenever I hear that.”  I slowly gazed at him. Guilt is sinking inside of me. 

“You know Junhong is not hard to like. Just give him a chance. Please. Don’t break his heart. He’s my most important dongsaeng.”

Yongguk’s words kept ringing in my head as if it was a broken player. I clenched my fists. I just can’t lie to him. I can’t say I love him. He looks so serious and if I lie to him…

“But if you can’t forgive me for rushing you…then maybe.. I’ll have to let you go and---“

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. Sometimes.. you lie because it would be better right? I’m doing a good thing.. right? I clenched my fists. My emotions are getting mixed up. And before I could notice it, a tear has already made it’s way on my left cheek. “No.. Junhong.. you’re right. I’m.. sorry. I’m just always shy around you..”

I searched for his eyes. He looked really happy at my statement. That makes it much harder for me. I just looked away so that  won't see his face. “But the truth is… I.. really really like you.” I mumbled as softly as I could as if I was not saying it. Because I didn’t want to say it.

Just then, I felt a pair of hands tightly gripping around my waist. He immediately hugged me. Then, he released me afterwards. He wiped away my tears and he smiled. “You’ll never regret this. I’ll be the greatest boyfriend to you. I promise.” He swore as he raised his right hand as if he was pledging.

I just tried to smile at him. *I’m really sorry Zelo.*

 

=========================================================

 

 

 

SCHOOL STARTS TO MORROW. UGH. -_____-  i WISH ZELO'S MY CLASSMATE. :D

LET US ALL PRAY THAT MY EX-CLASSMATES WILL NOT SEE ME. I DUN WANNA SEE THEM ANYMOARRR. :< 

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A GIF OF ZELO WITH HIS PINK HAIR?? :(((

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~!! <33333333333

 

 

<3