CHAPTER 1: THE STUPID LOVE LETTER

Stupid Love Letter

 

===================================================================================================================

 

     Oppa,

 I want you to know that I like you so much!

You’re a very popular guy at school, and I’m just another face in the crowd. I know I’m not really noticeable to you and  maybe you don’t even know that I exist, but I wanted to tell you how I really feel for you.

When I first saw you, which was a year ago we bumped to each other because of my clumsiness. I was late for the first day of classes that’s why we bumped to each other. And your blonde hair was the first thing I saw. It was kind of messy but it looked cool I mean really cool. I thought it was weird for a guy to color his hair blonde but even though your hair was blonde, you still looked manly. It suits you. When I saw your eyes, that’s when I felt my heart racing. It was beating really fast that I thought it would jump out of my chest. I can still remember when you spoke to me and asked me: “Are you okay?” at first, I couldn’t hear you because the sound of my heart was so loud. I was being deaf by the sound of it. I was even scared that maybe you were able to hear it. Good thing you didn’t. And then you asked me again with your bored cute face if I was okay. I quickly nodded and said sorry. After that, you quickly left. And you made a serious crime. You took my heart with you without my permission.

After that day, I always try to see you from a far. I’m contented with just watching you from a distance. Because I’m sure I won’t be able to say anything if ever I will dare try talk with you. That’s because I’m shy. And even if I wanted to talk to you, I still couldn’t. Your other fan girls will definitely kill me. If you’re not with them you’re with your friends. And I’m really happy whenever I see you having fun with your friends. I know I’m not in the right place to say this but, I really hope that you’d smile. A lot. It’d suit you. I’m not asking you to like me back. I just want you to know that I love you so much Oppa.

 

Park Jinhee

 

 

P.S.

If ever you want to reply to my letter, I’ll wait beside the flagpole after class. And if you don’t want to, it’s okay. But,I’ll be waiting at the flagpole just in case you came and such.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, SUBSCRIBERS! :DDD