CHAPTER 62: JEJU!! PART 2

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

At Youngjae’s house,

“Moontos! You’re losing!” Yongguk grinned as he played with the controller with his eyes not leaving the screen.

“I’m just letting you win because you’re my hyung.” Jongup reasoned out as he furiously tried to catch up on Yongguk’s car in the race.

Zelo was beside Jongup, cheering for him. “Moon Jongup! Moon Jongup!” He cheered happily for his bestfriend.

And since Jinhee  was sitting at the couch near to Yongguk, she decided to cheer for him. “Bang Yongguk! Bang Yongguk!” She cheered as she clapped her hands.

Zelo turned to her. “Why are you cheering for Yongguk hyung?” He pouted.

Jinhee shrugged. “Well, I’ve got nothing to do. And you’re already cheering for Jongup. So I should cheer for Yongguk-oppa so that it would be fair.” She explained as she crossed her arms under her chest.

Zelo was not satisfied with her answer and still kept narrowing his eyes on her.

“Should I cheer for Jongup instead?” Jinhee asked.

Zelo shook his head. “No. Just quietly watch there. You don’t have to cheer as long as I’m the one who’s playing.” He said as he sat beside her.

“Jealous jerk.” Yongguk mumbled as he played.

“Hyung! Where is Jieun noona?” Zelo asked out of curiosity.

Yongguk instantly lost his focus in the game. He was always like this, whenever Jieun’s name is being mentioned anytime, anywhere. So Jongup took the opportunity and tried to win the race.

“She said she was busy.. but she really wanted to come. She just.. couldn’t.” Yongguk explained.

“I WON!” Jongup shouted in joy.

“Huh?” Yongguk turned to the screen and saw that Jongup won the race. “Unfair. Zelo tricked me!” he said as he pointed at Zelo.

“I didn’t!” Zelo shook his head and tried to act innocent.

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” Youngjae shouted from the kitchen.

“Yoo Youngjae! Why are you shouting?” Yongguk asked him in a serious tone.

“Somebody get this idiot Daehyun out of the kitchen! He’ll kill us all!” Youngjae added.

Yongguk finally stood up and went to them. “What’s happening here?” He asked.

 

“He poured vinegar in the soup. All of it!” Youngjae pointed to the casserole.

Yongguk turned to Daehyun, waiting for his explanation. “I thought it was water!” He reasoned out.

“And he also put a lot of sugar in the soup! It tastes weird!” Youngjae added.

Daehyun irritatedly scratched the back of his head. “I thought it was salt! Aish. It’s because you’re pressuring me. ‘Daehyun-ah do this,’ ‘Yah Jung Daehyun! Do that.’ ‘Why are you so slow?’ Daehyun mimicked him.

Youngjae grabbed the brutally murdered carrot and pointed it at Daehyun. “Look at this carrot! Daehyun did this! Aish! Seriously!”

Daehyun snorted and looked away. “It’s called art.”

“Can you eat your arts huh?” Youngjae snapped.

“Art is supposed to be looked at only! Stupid!” Daehyun answered.

“What about Latte Art then?” Youngjae asked in a mocking tone.

“That’s a different case! idiot!” Daehyun snapped as he shook his head.

“Stop it both of you.” Yongguk stopped them. “I’m hungry. Go and prepare the food quickly.” He commanded them as he walked out of the kitchen leaving the two, still squabbling.

“And stop fighting.” Yongguk added as he turned to them with serious eyes.

“Yes.” Daehyun and Youngjae answered in a low tone. As soon as Yongguk left the kitchen, they began bickering again.

“It’s because of you!”

“No. It’s you. You big idiot.”

“You’re the idiot one!”

“Atleast I’m not a pig.”

“I’m considered healthy! Unlike you. You’re like a walking stick!”

 

….

 

Yongguk sat down on the floor and grabbed his controller. Then he looked around the room. “Where’s Himchan?” He asked.

“He went to the market with Hyelim noona. They bought food for our supper.” Jongup answered.

Yongguk turned to Jinhee and Zelo who were silently watching them play.

“What?” Zelo asked him.

“Aren’t you two going somewhere?” Yongguk asked.

Jinhee tilted her head. “Where would we go? Do you want us to leave?” She asked.

Zelo turned to her. “Let’s walk around the beach and take pictures!” He suggested with a big grin.

Jinhee glanced at her wrist. “It’s 3 in the afternoon. Let’s go later. It’s still hot.” She said.

“Wait here. I’ll just get my camera.” Zelo stood up and went to his bag under the table.

“Hey! I said it’s---“ Zelo ran towards her and held her arm, then he dragged her outside. “Bye hyung! We’ll show you the pictures later!” He said as he ran away while still holding her hand.

 

 

 

 

“We’re here!”  Zelo said as he let go of Jinhee and looked at the calm blue sea. He inhaled the fresh air. “Ahh this is so refreshing. Try it!” He said as he turned to Jinhee who was still trying to catch her breath.

Zelo dragged her outside Youngjae’s house and they ran towards the shore. And what’s more is, Jinhee is not an athletic person. In fact, she hated sports. Including running.

“Are you okay?” Zelo asked as he stooped down to her level.

Jinhee turned to him. “I’m okay. Just.. a bit tired.” She said as she placed her hand on her chest.

“You’re tired? But we haven’t even run for 50 meters. You should exercise daily.” Zelo nodded to himself. “Do you want me to run with you every morning in the park near your house?” he grinned at her.

Now Zelo has thought of another way to see Jinhee even in the summer.

“No thanks. I’ll pass. I think I’ll die if ever I run with you.” She shook her head as she straightened up and stared at the sea. And she felt as if her tiredness was gone. The calm sea also calmed her and her heart. *The sea is so beautiful.* She thought as she admired the scenery she was looking at.

Zelo snapped a picture of her without her knowing it. And he smiled because the picture came out fine.

“The last time I went to the seashore was when I was still a kid. Good thing I came here with you and your friends.” Jinhee said as she smiled at Zelo.

“Should we build sand castles?” He smiled.

“No. I don’t want to. That’s too childish.” Jinhee said as she tried to cover her face from the sun.

 

Few minutes later,

“What are you doing? You should place the flag on top of the castle.” Jinhee said as she grabbed the small flag out of candy wrapper and sticks and placed it on top of the castle.

“There should be flags on the front part too.” Zelo pouted.

“Noooo. Flags should be on top.” Jinhee insisted.

“Why did you place the shells on the whole castle?” He asked as he started removing some of the shells.

“Just for design purposes.” Jinhee shrugged as she neatly arranged the flag and some shells.

“Junhong-ah, I’m hungry. Let’s go back first.” Jinhee said as she stood up and brushed off the sand in her clothes.

“Let’s just buy from a nearby store.” He said as he held her hand and they walked towards the road.

 

 

==============================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

READCOMMENTSUBSCRIBEUPVOTE

 

 

Thereeee. Double update. And it's not short anymore. Hahahaha. Sorry if you find it boring. :(  And Chanyeol's not in Jeju. Hehe.  XD 

 

 

 

 

B.A.P.'s ONE SHOT MV is released todaaaaay~ YAYYYYY :DDDDD Zelo's part was cool. *__*