CHAPTER 16: THE DATE

Stupid Love Letter

 

=========================================================

 

 

While we we’re walking down the street, Zelo was more like jumping rather than walking. He’s so hyper and childish. I thought as I scoffed and looked away. But everytime he hopped, it bothered me. It was like I was out to babysit a very big baby. I turned to him with a disgusted look on my face. “What’s with you? Why’re you so jumpy?” I asked as I crossed my arms on my chest and stopped walking.

He halted and turned to me with a big smile as he threw his arms up excitedly. “I’m with you that’s why I’m so happy! It’s our first date remember?” He exclaimed happily.

I looked around. Good thing no one was there. If anyone was there, I would’ve died of embarrassment because of him.

“But it’s really a waste since It’s really cold today that you couldn’t wear a dress.” Zelo pouted. “Next time you should wear one and do some aegyo. Ahhh. I wanna see your aegyo Jinhee!” He said as he looked at me with his eyes full of hope.

I twitched my lips as I furrowed my brows. “ert.” I mumbled as I walked away from him.

“I'm not! Jinhee! Wait up!” He wailed as he ran up to me. I turned to him. “Just where are we going?” I asked in a bored tone.

He poked my cheeks playfully. “Why is my Jinhee so snappy today?” He cooed. I stared at him. *Did he just called me his?*

“Where are we going?” I asked again as I gave him a cold look.

He tapped his chin and thought for a while. “Anywhere with you would be fun. Where do you want to go?” He asked.

“Home.” I snorted.

“Anywhere but not there.” He answered with a smile.

I thought for a while. “School.” I muttered.

He wagged his forefinger at me. “You don’t really want to go there right?” I rolled my eyes at him. *He’s talking as if he knows me so much.*

“I’ll just decide okay?” He said as he slipped his hand on my hand and squeezed it. I gazed up at him with a puzzled look plastered on my face. He just smiled and pulled me closer to him.

 

……

 

As we walked in the park, I noticed that everyone was staring at us. Zelo, on the other hand was too preoccupied by his happiness to give attention to the people who’s been staring at us like we’re some criminals. I noticed that it was him they’re looking at. I looked at Zelo. Ahhh. It’s definitely his pink hair. I thought in amusement as I shook my head a little.

He turned to me. “Why?”

“You’re getting a lot of attention.” I mumbled as I pointed at the people who were staring at him weirdly. He tilted his head to the side not knowing why they’re staring at him like that. *Innocent as always.*

“It’s your hair.” I whispered.

“Ohhh.” He mumbled as he smiled and tried to shrug it off.

“Just why did you color your hair pink?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Isn’t it your favorite color?” He beamed.

I raised my left eyebrow. “It is?”

He gaped at me. “It’s not?” I stared at him blankly. His face fell as his shoulders deflated. “But.. the letter you gave me… it’s color pink! Doesn’t that mean it’s your favorite? He pouted sadly.

I blinked a few times. *He somehow looked cute.*

“What’s your favorite color then?” He asked eagerly.

I rubbed my chin as I pretended to be in deep thought. “I like colors like gold and silver.”

“Should I put glitters in my hair then?” He asked in a serious tone while touching the tips of his pink hair.

*Idiot.* I couldn’t help but smile at his attitude. I guess Zelo’s not that bad.

“HEY YOU JUST SMILED! JINHEE YOU SMILED!” Zelo cheered happily while jumping up and down. I raised my eyebrow at his sudden weird behavior.

Then, he started troubling a random passerby. He cornered him and wouldn’t let him go unless he told him what he wants to say. “You see this beautiful girl here?” He pointed at me. I quickly covered my face in embarrassment. *Just what is he doing?* “She just smiled at me earlier!” he explained happily. The guy looked at me not knowing what to do to Zelo. I just shrugged at him.

“Err… well.. congratulations young man.” He said as he awkwardly shook Zelo’s hand and tried to pull a smile. Zelo excitedly shook his hand back. Then, the guy left. Zelo was about to run to another random guy but I stopped him by holding the rim of his jacket. “What’s happening to you?” I hissed as I pulled him back.

“You just smiled at me!” He pointed out excitedly.

“So? I smiled. What’s wrong with that? Everyone smiles.” I said in a matter-of-factly tone.

“No. You smiled because of me.” He corrected as he stared right into my eyes.

There was something in his stare that made my heart hammer inside my chest. *I’m just tired of walking. That’s it right?* I thought as I immediately looked away. “That’s just normal. I’m normal so I smile too.” I explained as I put on a poker face and crossed my arms on my chest.

He faked a cough and tried to be a decent man. “A smile is one sign that a woman in interested with a man.” Zelo said as he winked at me.

I gave him a -__- look. “So, if I smile at your friends, it means I’m interested with them? Is that it?” I asked to annoy him.

His eyes widened as he pouted at my sudden statement. “No! You can’t do that! It should only be me!” He wailed like a kid. *Self-centered kid.* I thought while shaking my head in amusement and walked past him.

He caught up to me and spun me around. And again, he stared right into my eyes. “Jinhee, don’t ever smile at other guys except me okay?”He asked seriously.

I raised an eyebrow. “Why?”

“You know.. when you smile… you look really.. beautiful. And for sure, other guys will like you. And then they will try to steal you from me.” He stated like a kid who was throwing tantrums around over his lost toy.

I just nodded so that he would stop nagging at me. He immediately smiled. "Now, let's continue our date." He said as he held my hand and started to dragging to God knows where.

 

=========================================================

 

 

I hope you liked their date. <3 The chapter was longer than expected because I rarely update because I was busy. And because of that I can post my exofic. Yes. I have one. Actually 2. :) Zelo's hair was back to blonde right? Fffff. I wonder what will be his hair color for their comeback. When is BAP going to have their comebaaaack?! When?! When?! Ahhhhhhhhh.

 

Anywayssssssss,

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/COMMENTING/SUBSCRIBING~! <33 (IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBED YET, YOU SHOULD~ ^_^)

 

<3