CHAPTER 51: LIME'S ADVICE

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

 

=======================================================================

 

 

 

 

Zelo ran as fast as he could to get to the ladies room where Jinhee and his crazy fan girls were. He has to save her. He has to defend her. Just why did those girls do that to her?! He furiously thought as he bit his lip.

At the bathroom, he immediately opened the door and saw no one. *Where are they?*He thought as he opened every cubicle door but there was no one.

“This is the ladies room without a doubt.” He said to no one in particular as he eyed the room.

“What floor is this?” He mumbled to his self as he went out. He looked at the sign beside the door.

Fourth Floor.

He mentally cursed as he slapped his forehead then he ran downstairs.

It was probably because he was running to fast that he didn’t notice that he’s already on the fourth floor.

But he suddenly stopped when he saw Yongguk carrying Jinhee.

He was too late.

Seeing how Jinhee looked made his heart ache in aguish and in pain. She’s badly hurt. But seeing her in the arms of another guy, of the guy she loves makes it more painful for him.

*She’s already with him. She doesn’t need me anymore.* Zelo looked away and just left without saying a word.

 

….

 

At the clinic,

 

Lime was silently watching Jinhee who was still sleeping. She was cursing those es who did these to her best friend. If only she was with her, then these would happen to her best friend. She thought as she lightly her hair.

Jinhee’s eyes slowly fluttered open and she roamed her eyes around the area. *White walls. Medicines. Herbal plants. Human Anatomical models. This is the clinic. Right?* She thought as she turned to her right where Lime was.

“I’m sorry.” Lime apologized to her.

Jinhee blinked in confusion. “Why?”

“I wasn’t able to even grab a handful of those girls’ hair. I’m sorry I wasn’t there.” She said as she bit her lip.

Jinhee weakly smiled. “It’s okay. I’m still alive right?”

“Just what happened to you?”

 

…..

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jinhee fell on the floor because one of the girls pushed her. She just stood up and decided to let it pass. “I’m going.” She uttered lightly as she walked away.

Minji grabbed her arm and threw her

Jinhee tried to recall everything that happened to her. And her eyes slowly started to water as she remembered what Minji told her.

 

“Zelo oppa hates you so much that he doesn’t even want to sit with you. He hates you because you’re a liar! He doesn’t want you anymore!”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Lime panicked as soon as she saw her crying. “Hey, what’s wrong? Are you hurt anywhere?”

*Hurt? Yes very.* Jinhee slowly nodded.

“Tell me. Where is it?” Lime asked as she tried to find if there are any open wounds in her body. But she couldn’t find any.

”Just where is it?” Lime panicked. She wanted to get her wound treated right away because she couldn’t stand seeing her best friend in pain.

Jinhee tapped her upper left chest twice. “Here.”

Lime sighed. “Stop making me worry!”

“Minji told me that Zelo hates me.” She suddenly said.

Lime’s brows knitted together as she twitched. “You’re going to believe that ? She’s Zelo’s fan girl. Ofcourse she would say those!”

“But why do I feel that it’s true? Zelo was so different than before. His gleaming eyes, his sunny smiles, his jokes, everything. It’s like he’s not the Zelo I used to know.” Jinhee said as she blinked to stop her tears from flowing.

Lime softened. “Maybe he’s just still.. sad. Just give him time.”

“He even asked my former seatmate to exchange seats with him. He doesn’t want to be with me.”

Lime’s eyes widened. “He did that? Aish. That kid. You want me to kick him or something?”

Jinhee shook her head. “Don’t worry. Zelo will forgive you soon.” Lime tried to make her feel better.

She suddenly remembered what Minji said.

 

“Just let him go. Because you’ll only hurt him more if you held onto him.”

 

“Do you think.. it’ll be better if I just let him go? Minji said I’ll only hurt him if I held onto him. And I--”

“Minji hates you. Ofcourse she’ll say that. And if you’re thinking of letting Zelo go, for me, it’s a big no.”

“Give me three reasons why.” Jinhee said as she held out her 3 fingers.

“Can you bear seeing him with other girls?” She asked me.

I shook my head. *No. I seriously can’t.*

Lime smiled. “Can you think of him only as a friend?”

I sighed. *That adorable guy? As a friend? “I ..can’t.”

“Can you---“

“Okay. I get your point.” I cut her off.

“Just think about this, at first, you hated Zelo right? But he was always beside you, he never gave up on you and on making you smile and such. Don’t you think it’s you’re time to do those things to him now?”

Jinhee slowly nodded in understanding. *Lime is right. I won’t give up.* She thought with a small nod.

 

 

 

========================================================================

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDDD 

 

 

 

Boyfriend Hello Baby Teaser :DDDDDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPubNEw6jKU