CHAPTER 12: ANOTHER PLAN

Stupid Love Letter

 

=========================================================

 

“I’m going with you!” Zelo insisted as he was about to stand up and follow me.

I stopped him. “No. I’ll be okay. Just wait here.” I said as I tried my best to push him back on his seat but he insisted. Of course I would have no choice but to take him with me. But hell no. I won’t let him take me to the wash room.

After our conversation this morning, he’s been like a gum sticking closely to me. And it was really annoying.  But what can I do? I’m doing a favor for Bang Yongguk.

I had no choice but to just remain at my seat instead of going to the wash room. Because Zelo will be going with me. And it’ll be embarrassing. Just what kind of boyfriend will even his girlfriend up to the wash room?

“You’re not going?” he asked innocently as he noticed that I sat on my seat again.

I shook my head. “I didn’t feel like it.” I answered.

“Just tell me that you don’t want to leave me behind.” He grinned shyly.

I gaped at him. Even though he looks so innocent how can he be so full of himself?! Ahhhhhhhh. I wrote the wrong things on the letter now he thinks I’m so in love with him. It was for Bang Yongguk! I really wonder about how would Yongguk oppa react to my letter if it was given to him and not to this derp.

“Right?” He asked completely cutting through my thoughts.

I just slowly nodded as I sighed.

Then I heard him chuckle. *Ahhh. This is embarrassing.* I thought as I bit my lip.

 

 

DISMISSAL TIME

 

I was able to escape from Zelo. Atlasssssssssst! I thought as I arranged my books on my locker.

Suddenly, someone grabbed me by my arm. I thought it was Junhong but as I looked up, I saw 5 girls who are glaring my way. Their skirts are a bit shorter than the standard uniform and their blouses are too tight and they wear heavy make-ups.

“I heard you’re Junhong-oppa’s girlfriend.” The girl named Sungmi who’s grabbing me by the arm asked.

*Oppa? She’s calling Junhong oppa? But it looks like she’s older than him.* I thought as I stared at her blankly.

A girl with blonde hair stepped up. “Why can’t you speak? Afraid?” She mocked as she gave me a glare. I think her name’s Joora

*Crazy fangirls* I just sighed and decided to leave. I don’t want to pick a fight with them so I’ll just leave.

“We’re not yet done you !” The girl with red curls which was known as Eunbyul exclaimed as she grabbed onto my hair and slammed me against the lockers. A sharp pang of pain shot through my back. “Awww.” I winced in pain as I tried to stand up properly.

“You’re a how could you steal Zelo oppa from me!” The girl with light brown bob styled hair named Hyunji yelled as she pushed me on the floor and she got on top of me and she grabbed my hair and slapped me back and forth. Before I could try to defend myself,

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TO HER?!” Someone screamed. That voice. I’m sure of it. It’s Zelo.

Slowly, the girl who was slapping me stood up and let go of me. “O-oppa, she got violent and she said she was two timing you and—“

“LIKE I CARE FOR YOUR EXCUSES!” He roared as he helped me stand up and arranged my hair desperately. “Are you okay? What happened?” He asked worriedly in a soft tone. I just bit my lip. I really want to punch all of them and rip their eyeballs out. But I can’t. I want to tell him how they took advantage of me but it’ll just look like I’m so weak and that I’m leaning on him so I just kept quiet and avoided his gaze.

“Wait here. We’ll talk later.” He whispered as he gave me a small smile.

He turned to the girl with a deadly glare. “O-oppa! It’s me, Hyunji-ah. I—“

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!” He growled as he slammed his fist in one of the locker doors. The five of them looked shocked and scared.

“Well, we we’re just asking her if she’s your girlfriend but she just left without saying anything. She has no manners oppa!” Sungmi butted in.

“IS THAT REASON ENOUGH FOR YOU TO DO THAT TO HER?! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER? HUH?! TRY TOUCHING HER AGAIN ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL FORGET THE FACT THAT ALL OF YOU ARE GIRLS.” Zelo yelled with a deadly glare.

“Why did you dump Hyunji-unnie for her? She’s not even pretty!” Eunbyul butted in.

Zelo turned to her. “I don’t know how you define the word pretty. But that word is not enough to describe her.”

He slowly walked towards me and slung his arm around my shoulder. But before we go, “Uhh.. yeah.. one more thing. Stop calling me Oppa. Jinhee is the only girl in the world allowed to call me that. And aren’t you all older than me?” He asked as he slightly turned to them. The girls just gave us their complains but Junhong never cared. He helped me stood up and we just walked off.

 

…..

 

We stopped by a nearby park. He combed my hair with his fingers and tried to fix it. As if he was some hair stylist. “Ahh~ So pretty~” He mumbled with a smile.

 I just looked away. I’m not a kid anymore. I won’t fall for this trick.

With that, he knelt in front of me. “I’m sorry. I was late.” He apologized as he pouted. I just puffed up my cheeks in annoyance. Because of this guy who just barged in my life, I was in trouble.

“No fair. Don’t do that!” He suddenly whined. I gave him a confused look. What the hell is he talking about?

“Why do you always make cute expressions?” he asked as he poked my cheek. “Aww!” I quickly winced in pain. He just poked my cheek which his fan girl slapped earlier.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Punch me! Punch me until the pain lessens.” He grabbed my arm and jabbed it to his face. I just pulled my arm back.

“You love me so much that you can’t punch me?” He teased as he put his face on my fist. I stared at him. How can this guy be so scary and innocent at times? I thought as I shook my head and push his head away.

“Are you still mad because of them? What do you want me to do? You want me to beat them up? Tie them to a tree? What? Just say it and I’ll do it.” He said in a sincere tone.

I just looked at him blankly.

“Well.. now that I thought of it, there are many girls who will try to bully you. Don’t worry. I’ll always be by your side. I’ll protect you.” He said as he smiled.

*I suddenly thought of something. I’m so great.*

I stood up and sighed. “I don’t want anything like this. I’m not a person who likes fighting or anything related to that. I think, you should stay loyal to your fan girls or they’ll always pick on me.” I looked at his expression. He looked stunned. With that, I walked away from him without even looking back.

 

...

 

Since he wouldn’t stop talking about those girls which constantly pisses me off, I thought of something. I’ll act like I can’t stand his fan girls and I’ll leave him. There. Viola. I did not break his heart. Well maybe I did but I have a valid reason. His fan girls even attacked me physically. Ahhhhhhhhh~ I’m freee! I thought to myself while walking home happily.

 

=========================================================

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333333333

 

LALALALALALALALALALALALALA~:))))))

 

<3

 

GFDUYTIHAVEAVERYBEAUTIFULSEATMATEOWMYGOSHHEREIGOAGAINWTYUKJHGF