CHAPTER 14: ANNOUNCEMENT PART 2

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

=========================================================

 

 

I face palmed myself. It’s no use. It won’t work on him. My life…is officially starting to be ruined. I want to shout because of anger, irritation, annoyance and frustration. And he’s there smiling as if there’s no tomorrow.

There goes my dream about being free. I thought as I sighed in fury.

I shook my head. I give up. I don’t care anymore. I can always deny the truth. I mean… the lie that he keeps on making up.

Zelo’s attention turned to a random guy who was looking at my direction but not at me. “You.” He spat as he pointed at the innocent guy.

The guy warily looked around and when he noticed that it was him, Zelo was talking to, “W-what?” The guy shivered in fear.

“I know she’s cute but stop staring at her! Ahhhhh. So frustrating.” Zelo whined as he scratched his head in irritation.

The guy strongly shook his head. “I’m not really staring at her! I was just looking at her direction but not at her!” He insisted as he looked like he was begging for his own life.

“If you’re looking at the direction where she is, it’s impossible that you didn’t see her. And if you saw her, it’s impossible that you won’t stare at her! I’ll really----“

*He’s really embarrassing me. Just what is he thinking? I’m not some kind of goddess or something!*

“Just start your announcement!” Jongup butted in impatiently.

Zelo shot him a glare before he continued. He took out the paper again and started reading it. “Okay. Here it goes. First of all, Park Jinhee is Choi Junhong’s girlfriend. In short, she’s mine. I won’t find it amusing if there is any guy out there who’s not me who would try to get her attention. Don’t talk to her. Don’t look at her. Don’t stare at her. To make it short, don’t interact with her. That rule applies to every guy who goes to this school excluding me and my friends. And for the girls, if you dare try bully her, I’ll make sure you’ll suffer the consequences of doing it. And stop calling me Oppa. Well.. I doubt that you guys don’t know who Park Jinhee is. Since she’s so beautiful. So that’s it. I’ll do my part. And all of you should do yours. Clear?”

The students became chaotic.

 

“Unfair!”

“Just who is that Jinhee?”

“She’s not that cute! She’s just plain.”

“I want to be with you Oppa!”

 

The crowd became chaotic and I just tried to pretend I didn’t hear their complains. Zelo became irritated. “IS IT CLEAR?!” He exclaimed in fury. “Clear.” They answered weakly.

“Looks like he really likes you. Just what did you do to him?” Lime whispered to me.

I sighed. “I didn’t do anything. I’m cursed.” I mumbled.

She chuckled at me.

*How will I be able to live my life comfortably now?*

 

 

=========================================================

 

 

 

I FINALLY UPDATED. ^^ SCHOOL IS DEFINITELY HELL. -______-

I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO UPDATE AGAIN. GAHHHHHHH. @__@

ANYWAYS..

 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ/ COMMENTED/ SUBSCRIBED~! <333333333

 

<3