CHAPTER 28: DESTINED

Stupid Love Letter

 

====================================================================================================

 

 

 

ZELO’S POV

 

I rolled on the left side of the bed. Then on the right. Then on the left again. I heaved out a loud sigh as I irritatedly stood up from my bed while I scratched my head in annoyance.“Aish. The thing that Himchan–hyung told me earlier really bothers me.”

I grabbed my phone on my table beside my bed. A smile formed in my lips as soon as I saw Jinhee’s sleeping picture on my phone. Then I looked at the time. *No. It’s already 9. I should sleep. Jinhee’s probably sleeping too. She needs to sleep early* I thought as I lay down my bed again. As I stared blankly at the ceiling, something struck me. *What if I’m not destined with her? What if we’re not for each other?* I thought as I unconsciously bit my lip. I suddenly remembered what Yongguk-hyung told me earlier,

‘Destiny.. that’s just a childish thing. Himchan’s just playing around. You know him. He’s an idiot.’

I nodded to myself. Yes. Himchan-hyung is an idiot. Destiny is just for kids. It doesn’t really matter. I should sleep now. I convinced myself to calm down and sleep. *What if we’re not destined? And what if Jinhee knew that we’re not destined? She might break up with me. No. Jinhee’s not like that. But… I really want to know. Not because I believe in destiny. But …I just want to know.*

“Nah. Zelo, Jinhee is probably asleep. You should too.” I mumbled to myself as I peacefully closed my eyes.

 

..........

 

I found myself walking towards Jinhee’s house. My conscience just won’t shut up. I want to know the answer now. There’s nothing wrong if I ask her now right? It’s still 11:01. Not 12. It’s not midnight yet. I thought as I walked on.

Suddenly heavy rain poured. I covered my head with my hands as I ran as fast as I can. “Why did I not bring an umbrella?” I mumbled to myself as I cursed.

While I ran, I accidentally bumped to three guys. They look drunk. *Looks like I’m in trouble.*

I backed away and bowed. “I’m sorry, I was---“ Before I could finish talking, one of them punched me in the face.

 

…..

 

Jinhee’s POV

 

I was awakened by a sound. It seemed like a knock from somewhere. But it’s raining. It must be the rain. I thought as I went back to sleeping.

“Jinhee!"

I heard someone call my name and it seriously sounded like Zelo’s voice. *Am I hallucinating? Why am I imagining him calling me in the middle of the night?!*

“Jinhee! Open up.”

I heard it again. I shook my head. *I’m seriously crazy. I should sleep now.*

“Jinhee!"

I irritatedly stood up from my bed and walked towards my window where the sound was coming from. *Just what is happening to me?* I thought as I leaned closer to the window. My eyes widened as I saw Zelo. He was being soaked by the rain and there was a big bruise on his right cheek. *What happened to him?*

“Please open up.” He pleaded. I immediately came back to my senses and opened my window and lend a hand to him as he came inside. Because he was all wet, he was outbalanced because it was slippery and he fell on his knees as he tried to make a step. I helped him and slightly supported him as I slung his arm over my neck and assisted him to walk towards my nearest chair.

As soon as he sat on the chair, “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHY ARE YOU BRUISED?! IT’S NEARLY 12:30! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHAT IF MY DAD SEES YOU?!” I exclaimed at him.

He didn’t frown. He didn’t fight back. He didn’t do anything. Instead, he grabbed my left hand and examined it. “Give me your left hand.” He said as he grabbed my left hand. *He’s asking me to give him my hand but he already grabbed it. What the…*

“This.. is your ring finger… right?” He asked as he pointed to my ring finger.

I stared at him. *Just what is he thinking? He came up here just to ask if my ring finger is my ring finger?* “Are you out of your mind?! You came here just to ask me that? You should have just Googled it!”

He looked at me seriously. “A simple yes or no will do.”

I rolled my eyes, giving in to him. Tch. Why is he so serious? “Yes.”

He smiled and placed my ring finger next to his left index finger. When he noticed they were of the same length, he beamed.

“Are you crazy?” He ignored my comment and and placed his right index finger beside my ring finger. They were of the same length. He turned towards me with a big smile on his face.

“Did you see that Jinhee?! Both of my index fingers and your ring finger are of the same size! We’re destined! We’re destined!” he exclaimed happily as he hugged me.

His hug was tight. He’s hugging me like it was his last time to hug me. Even though his hug was tight, I didn’t feel hurt or crushed or whatever. Instead, I felt secured. And even though he was completely soaked by the rain, he was warm. Who would imagine that in his long and skinny arms I would feel warm and secured? Plus. His perfume smells nice. I thought as I just let him hug me. Not because I'm enjoying it. I'm... just.. I just.. don't want to disappoint him. Yeah. That's it.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

 

APPA.

 

==========================================================================================================

 

I was listening earlier to BTOB'S WOW. BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH I LIKE ITTTT. I LIKE IT. It's stuck in my heaaaad. I also wanna learn the steps. So, I've decided... I'm going to use one of their members for my upcoming story. Hihi. *___* I have 3 new stories. 1 BTOB  and the other 2 are EXO. I'm going to publish them when my on-going stories are all finished. :) And about Zelo's rival in this story, he's from EXO. :) Just wait. He'll just pop out from the story. After about 10 chapters? Kidding. :P

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE~! :DDD