CHAPTER 29: LOCKED

Stupid Love Letter

=======================================================================================================

 

I was still in Zelo’s arm when the door suddenly opened. And what's worse is, it was my father.

He stared at us with his eyes wide open along with his mouth. *Why did I not lock the door?!* I quickly pushed Zelo away. “It’s not what you think it is! He.. I.. The window..” I stuttered as I turned red because of panic and embarrassment. Just why did my dad just barge inside like that? Shouldn’t he knock first?!

“Hi Aboji!” Zelo casually greeted him with a smile. *How can he still smile?! My father just caught us. Alone in my room. In the middle of the night. Hugging. What the fudge.

“Hi Junhong. Why are you here?” Appa asked normally.

My eyes widened. Why is he not attempting to kill Zelo? Is he sick? Normally my dad would immediately kick Zelo outside the house in an instant. How come my dad changed A LOT? He was always so strict around boys before. What happened?

“Aboji, I just found out that Jinhee and I are destined!” Zelo exclaimed happily as he grabbed my hand and raised to show it to my dad. Dad smiled at him. “Really? Should I get ready for the wedding?” He joked.

“APPA!” I exclaimed as I stomped on my foot. My dad frowned at me. “Killjoy.” He commented.

“You should’ve knocked first!” I exclaimed.

“So If I didn’t hear you shouting and come up here in the middle of the night you have no intention of telling me that Zelo’s here?” Dad said with a suspicious look.

“I.. was about to tell you after he leaves.” I pouted. *Why is he so gentle when talking to Zelo but when it comes to me, he’s completely different.

His eyes widened as if it was the dumbest thing I ever said. “You plan on making him leave?”

I nodded with an innocent smile.

My dad shook his head with a frown. “No. My son-in-law will stay here.”

I gaped at him. “What?! He’s not your son-in-law! We're not married! Lastly he’s not staying here!” I yelled angrily.

“The neighbors are already asleep. Be quiet.” My dad hushed me down. I just glared at him. He turned to Zelo with a smile. “You should sleep here Zelo. Goodnight kids!” He said as he quickly paced towards the door and quietly shut it.

 

"CLICK"

 

Wait. Did I just hear him lock my door?! I thought as I ran towards my door and desperately tried to open it but sadly, it won’t. It’s locked. I slammed my fist on the door. “APPA! I KNOW YOU’RE STILL THERE! OPEN THE DOOR! NOW! YOU’LL DEFINITELY REGRET THIS WHEN THIS DOOR OPENS TOMORROW!”

Instead of answering me, I heard him chuckling. *Aish! He’s really crazy! What is he thinking locking US up in my room?!*

Zelo walked towards me. “What happened?” He innocently asked.

I sighed exasperatedly. “Dad locked the door on purpose.” I mumbled irritatedly as I kicked the door.

A smile formed in his lips as he tilted his head to the side. “..Really?”

I smack his head. “You ert. Go home now.” I said as I walked away from him. He followed me and showed me his ‘puppy eyes’ “Jinhee~ I’m injured. It’s raining and it’s too late. What if I got into another trouble again? Let me stay please?” he pleaded cutely.

*He has a point. It's raining really hard and it's dangerous at this hour. But he can’t stay in my room. Plus, the door's locked. Thanks to Dad. There's nothing I can do.* I sighed as I walked towards my cabinet and grabbed my biggest clothes and pants from my drawer.

“Jinhee, I really—“ I threw my clothes at him and he caught it swiftly. “Wear those. You’re drenched. You might get sick.” I mumbled as I looked away pretending not to care.

“Does that mean I can stay?” he beamed.

I glared at him. “Didn’t I tell you----“

“Okay! I’m changing!” He said as he removed his shirt right in front of me. His ...chest was exposed. I blushed as I looked away. “Y-you idiot! Who told you to change here?! Go to the bathroom!” I exclaimed.

“Oh.. right. Sorry.” He said as he hurried towards my bathroom while covering his bare chest.

I chuckled to myself as he left. *Still as silly as ever.*

Suddenly, reality struck me. Zelo's going to sleep here. On my room. And the only door was locked. What do I do now?

 

 

============================================================================================================

 

 

I know it's not realistic to have a father like Jinhee's. But I just want it to happen. Hahahaha~ ^^

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDD