CHAPTER 52

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

 

==============================================================================

 

 

 

Jinhee slowly walked towards her school while mumbling encouraging words to herself. “You can do this. Jinhee fighting!” She cheered herself on as she smiled and entered the gate.

She decided that she would win Zelo again. In every way that she can. And her mission officially starts today.

As she looked ahead, a familiar blonde head caught her eye. And in just one glance she could tell that it was Zelo. What a nice way to start the day.

Jinhee took a deep breath and smiled. *I’m going to greet him.* She nodded to herself happily.

 

 

“Junhong-ah!”

 

 

*Turn around. Turn around. Turn around.* She silently prayed in her head as she eyed him. 

 

Fortunately, Zelo turned around.

 

 

*He turned around!* She commented happily in her head. “Junhong-ah!” She waved at him with.

 

 

But something unexpected suddenly happened. Zelo smiled. ZELO SMILED. ZELO SMILED AT HER.

 

 

Jinhee blinked multiple times. She just couldn’t believe that Zelo just smiled at her. She narrowed her eyes. It was him. For real. And he is really smiling. Does this mean they’re okay now? She thought as a smile crossed her lips.

 

Zelo slowly took a step towards her.

 

*He’s coming here! He’s coming here! He’s coming here!* She exclaimed inside her head. She didn’t know what to do. Her thoughts were too disorganized at the moment. Should she greet him with a hug? Or just a small wave? Or should she just smile?

 

What to do?! She mentally freaked out as Zelo was coming closer to her. She tried to calm down. *Calm down Jinhee. Act naturally. Naturally. Just wave at him. Smile. That’s it.* She thought with a small nod.

 

When Zelo was right in front of her, She smiled and called him. “Junhong, did you---“

 

But Zelo passed by her and hi-fived with a certain male who was behind her. Jinhee turned to them with a light glare. *He’s doing it on purpose.* She thought as she watched them walk away, chatting noisily as if nothing happened.  As if she wasn’t there.

 

Jinhee held her fists tightly. “I’m not going to give up.” She mumbled with determination as she marched towards their classroom.

 

 

 

 

At the classroom.

 

Jinhee arrived in the room and noticed that Zelo isn’t there. *Why is he not here yet? Didn’t he walk ahead of me?* She wondered as she sat on her chair.

 

Suddenly, the door burst open and Sungin went inside. She was about to look away but then, she saw Zelo trailing behind him. A small smirk appeared in her lips as a plan was formed in her mind.

 

As the usual routine, Sungin walked towards his seat, beside her. He already placed his bag on the floor. When he was about to sit,

 

“Go back to your old seat Sungin.” Jinhee harshly told him.

 

Sungin blinked at her. “But isn’t this my seat?” He queried as he pointed at the seat beside me. Jinhee turned to him with a glare. “I said you—“

 

 

Sungin quickly grabbed his bag and nodded. “Ah.. yes. I got it. I’ll seat there.” He said as he pointed to Zelo’s seat.

 

*He’s easy to talk to.* Jinhee just smiled as she nodded to herself.

 

As soon as Zelo saw Sungin transfer to his seat,

 

“What are you doing there?” He frowned at him.

 

Sungin turned to Jinhee as if he was aking her to protect him from Zelo's rage. “Jinhee told me to sit here because--”

 

“I don’t care. Stand up. That’s my seat.” He told him.

 

Sungin was about to stand up but, “One more move and you’re dead Sungin.” Jinhee threatened him.

 

Sungin awkwardly nodded at her and slowly sat down on his seat. Not even trying to look up to Zelo.

 

“Are you seriously scared of her?” He chuckled sarcastically as he pointed at Jinhee. “It should be me you’re scared of. Now stand up and go back there.” Zelo told him.

 

Sungin sighed and stood up.

 

“NAM SUNGIN!” Jinhee exclaimed as he glared at him. Sungin turned to Zelo. He was also giving him a look. “Don’t dare.” Zelo told him.

 

The poor Sungin didn’t know what to do anymore. Jinhee was threatening him and so is the mighty Zelo. He sighed and grabbed his bag. *Why must he be involved in their fight?* He thought. Then he went to the farthest seat possible from the two. He didn’t want to get tangled up in their quarrel so he just chose to sit in a different seat.

 

Zelo and Jinhee were left in the awkwardness. And that was when the teacher went inside.

 

“Okay class, go back to your seats. We’re going to start the lesson for today.” Our math teacher, Mr. Jang greeted as he went inside.

 

Jinhee sighed. Her second plan just failed. She had no choice but to sit alone. The whole time she tried to listen to the teacher’s lecture but she just couldn’t concentrate. She was still thinking of how she could talk to Zelo and explain everything to him without him walking away and such.

 

“So, for this project, you’ll be working in pairs. The same pairing as before. Goodluck!” Mr. Jang told us as he walked out of the classroom.

 

*The same pairing as before? Then that means, I’m paired with Zelo.* Jinhee thought as she smiled happily. *Everything is working out well for me.* She thought happily. Now she would be able to freely talk to him without him ignoring her.

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

Finally, the bell for lunch has already rung.

 

Jinhee turned to Zelo's direction. She was thinking of discussing about their Math Project but he wasn't there. He already went out of the classroom. *Damn him and his long legs.* Jinhee thought as she ran outside.

 

She spotted Zelo in the middle of his fangirls. They were giving him lunchboxes. Personally made lunch. And it made her blood slightly boil. She really didn't like seeing Zelo being surrounded by other girls.

 

Jinhee's brows were automatically knitted together when she saw him accepting all the boxed lunches made by his fangirls. *Is he seriosuly going to eat all of that?!* She thought.

 

She furiously bit her lip and tried to calm down. The truth is, Jinhe couldn't cook decent food. She can peel oranges, slice  onions and such but she can't cook. She seriously can't cook. Jinhee felt jealous. But ofcourse she didn't want to admit it. She was jealous because his fangirls are giving him homemade lunches. While she, she couldn't even make a single edible meal.

 

She held out her phone without tearing away her gaze from the scene. "Appa, I need you to teach me to make the best boxed lunch ever." She mumbled  with determination.

 

 

 

=================================================================================

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDDD 

 

I know it's kinda late, but, Happy New Year guys~ <333

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mfwt7e3FXZ1rmqz77o1_250.gif tumblr_mfwt7e3FXZ1rmqz77o2_250.gif tumblr_mfwt7e3FXZ1rmqz77o3_250.gif

 I know it hurtssss. 3 TT.TT