HIMCHAN’S SMALL PRANK

Stupid Love Letter

 

======================================================================================================

 

Every Friday, BAP is always hanging out at Yongguk’s house,

Yonnguk was watching a war movie, as always. Himchan was playing a game with Youngjae. Jongup was in the kitchen, cooking for his hyungs. And Daehyun, as usual, he’s quietly watching the movie with Yongguk since he doesn’t have any other choise. Zelo on the other hand was applying oil on his skateboard,

“I won!” Youngjae triumphantly exclaimed as he jumped up. Himchan sourly watched his victory. “I did that on purpose since I pity you.”

“Oh whatever. You just can’t accept the fact that I defeated you.” Youngjae teased.

“I really hate you, you know that?” Himchan said through his gritted teeth. Youngjae nodded with a big grin. “The feeling is mutual hyung!” He teased.

That did it. Himchan stood up from his seat and walked towards Youngjae with a glare. Youngjae sensed danger and he immediately ran away even before Himchan can touch him. “YOO YOUNGJAE!” He exclaimed as he chased after him.

“WE’RE WATCHING A MOVIE HERE! SHUT UP HIMCHAN!” Yongguk exclaimed huskily.

“But Youngjae---“

“I SAID SHUT UP!” Yongguk shouted again. Himchan glared at Youngjae who was silently snickering at him. While he was preparing to attack Youngjae,

“Hyungs, the food is ready! Let’s eat.” Jongup called from the kitchen as he served food on the table.

“Hear that? The food’s ready!’ Youngjae pointed to the kitchen as he ran away from Himchan. Daehyun silently walked towards the kitchen like he always does. Yongguk turned the TV off first and kept his CD’s on the CD rack first before following them. And Zelo did the same. He kept his beloved skateboard first before going to the kitchen.

While they were eating,

“Zelo, how’s it going with Jinhee?” Himchan asked. Yongguk silently eyed Zelo, waiting for his response. Zelo chewed down the food he was eating as fast as he can. “We’re good!” Hearing Zelo’s response, Yongguk let out a relieved sigh. *Atleast she kept her promise.*

Himchan frowned. “I really envy you. You’re the youngest, yet you’re the first one to have a girlfriend. Unlike Yongguk because he’s always chickening out whenever he’s with Jieun that why’s he can’t ask her out.”

“Huh?!” Yongguk growled as he pointed his spoon at Himchan, threatening him to shut up.

“Hyung. Stop picking a fight. We’re eating.” Youngjae said with a straight face as he chewed on his food. Yogguk awkwardly put his spoon down but still he’s glaring at Himchan. *Fool.*

Himchan on the contrary completely ignored Yongguk and his daunting stare. He turned to Yongjae. “Aren’t you jealous of them? Don’t you want a girlfriend too?” He asked.

“No. Daehyun is enough for me right Daedae?” Youngjae asked as he pretended to act sweetly towards Daehyun who is sitting beside him. Daehyun on the other hand gave him a cold disgusted look. As expected. His hyungs laughed at him. Youngjae just glared at Deahyun.

“Loser.” Himchan commented as he turned to Jongup. “How about you Jonguppie?”

Jongup awkwardly smiled at him. “I’m satisfied with cooking for you Hyungs.” Himchan snorted. “Hopeless.” He commented.

He turned to Zelo. “Should I date Jinhee’s bestfriend?” Himchan asked Zelo.

Zelo gulped down his food before answering. “If you’re only going to play with her, then I suggest you don’t. Jinhee’s definitely going to hate me for it.” Zelo explained. His hyungs suddenly clapped at him in awe.

“Zelo’s really growing up!” Himchan praised him.

“Yes. He’s also literally growing up. Stupid hormones.” Youngjae butted in sourly. He was one of the shortest people on the team nest to Daehyun and Jongup.

*He really loves Jinhee.* Yongguk thought as he smiled.

“You love her that much?” Himchan asked Zelo to confirm. “I do!” He proudly stated. He really loves Jinhee after all. To him, Jinhee was his priority. His life and his everything.

“Congrats Junhong-ah!” Jongup clapped, butting in awkwardly. Everyone went silent. Himchan gave Jongup a look. Jongup scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.”Sorry.”

Himchan ignored him and leaned in towards Zelo. “Do you know if the two of you are destined?” He asked.

“Fate.. destiny.. and whatsoever are for kids and girls only. I don’t believe in those.” Zelo said as he continued eating completely ignoring the ‘destiny thing’

Himchan frowned. *He’s not easy to fool anymore.* He coughed. “Well.. basically, Jinhee is a girl. So, I’ll just tell her this instead.”

Zelo didn’t even look at him. He was busy eating. “Fine with me Hyung.”

Himchan pouted knowing that his dongsaeng is not as gullible as before. Yongguk chuckled. He’s being happy since Himchan can’t toy around with Zelo unlike before. Out of frustration, Himchan took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Jinhee’s number. “Okay, I’ll call Jinhee and tell her about the ‘destiny thing’. But what if she knew that the two of you are not destined? Maybe she’ll break up with you and go to me instead. Haha.” He beamed.

Zelo looked at him with a frown. *Where did he get Jinhee’s number?! And why would Jinhee go to him?! She likes me! No. Rephrase. She loves me!*

“Hello—“

Zelo grabbed his phone before he could speak another word other than ‘hello’. Then, he ended the call and turned the phone off. Afterwards he removed the battery. *Now, you won’t be able to call her and she won’t call you back.* Zelo beamed happily while looking at Himchan’s phone.

Himchan smiled at himself. *It’s working.* He pretended to be annoyed. “What was that? I’m talking to Jinhee why did you snatch my phone? And why did you pull the battery out?!”

Zelo bowed his head in shame. “Mian, hyung.” *I just don’t want you to talk to her about ‘that’

Himchan smirked seeing how his plan is working. “It’s okay. Just give me back my phone.”

“No! You don’t have to call her anymore.” Zelo yelled as he frowned at him.

Himchan raised an eyebrow. “And why is that?”

Zelo stopped for a while. “Were… probably destined.” he said with a small doubt hinted on his voice.

Himchan grinned evilly. “You’re not so sure.” Zelo gave him a worried look. “Do you want to know if you’re really destined for each other?” Himchan asked slyly.

Zelo turned pale. *What will I do if Jinhee and I are not destined? What if she leaves me and she went with Himchan-hyung?*

Himchan noticed that there was anxiousness evident on his face. “Aha! Zelo’s scared! You’re scared to know if you’re destined for her or not~” Himchan teased.

Before Zelo could open his mouth to protest, Yongguk intervened. “Kim Himchan stop it now. It’s not funny anymore.”

Himchan laughed hard as he pointed at Zelo. “Did you all see Zelo’s face earlier he really looked scare---“ “I’m not scared! Tell me, how do I know if we’re destined?” Zelo asked courageously. *I’m not scared. Jinhee and I are totally destined.*

Himchan stood up and pulled Zelo from his seat by his neck and started to drag him away. “Well…. if you really want to know….”

“There he goes again.” Youngjae commented as he shook his head.

“Don’t believe in him too much!” Yongguk exclaimed. “Goodluck Zelo!” Jongup cheered. Daehyun just stared at them in silence like he always does.

 

=======================================================================================================

 

I'M BACKKKKKKKK~! (glomps)  :DDDDD I REAAAALLY MISSED WRITING. T.T CURSE ALL THE STUPID SCHOOL WORKS. :<<< I'M GOING TO UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES TOMORROW. :)

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING! <333333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :)))