CHAPTER 44: A PARTY?

Stupid Love Letter

 

=======================================================================

 

 

Several days has passed. And everything went okay. Jinhee was able to live happily with Zelo. She was able to survive everyday by forgetting that the letter existed. She chose to forget about it. Because she believed that it was the best way to run from its consequences. And yes. She was right. No one was hurt. That was when she started to think that everything was perfect.

 

....

 

The six B.A.P. boys together with Lime awkwardly eyed me while bumping each other with their elbows. “You say it” I heard them say to each other.

I turned to them and they immediately straightened up. “What is it?” I asked them as my lips twitched. They just exchanged looks. What's with them? Why're they acting so weird? I thought.

Daehyun suddenly pushed Zelo forward. “This tall creature here has something to say.” he said as he patted Zelo’s back.

“Hyung!” Zelo whined at him. *Cute.*

“What is it Junhong?” I asked him. I wonder what he did this time. What kind of thing did he do this time? I thought happily.

Zelo turned back to them with a pout. “I thought all of you agreed to help me? Why are you—“

“Just say it. We’ll help you afterwards!” Himchan cut him off in irritation.

Zelo whipped his head towards me and gave me the biggest smile he had. I have seen this smiles of him before. It’s whenever he did or will do something that I won’t approve of. “Jinhee~…” He cooed.

“What?” I flatly answered.

“You know, we have this kind of thing that we do every Christmas. It’s a party. A realllllllllllllllllllllllly fun one! It’s really fun! I swear.” Zelo excitedly told me.

“So?”

He cleared his throat as he eyed me. “I want you to come.”

*Me? Going to their party? That’s.. awkward. What the hell will I do there? Why don’t we just have a separate celebration of Christmas right?*

“So what do you think about it?” Yongguk asked me with his gummy smile.

Youngjae suddenly butted in. “Just join us! This’ll only happen once a year.”

“That’s right! Lime going to come too!” Himchan said as he pointed to Lime who was hiding at his back.

Jongup suddenly took a step forward. “You should come. It’ll be fun.”  He said as he smiled shyly.

“Jinhee you should really come or Zelo will sulk all day long. Do you know that he specially asked us to convince you? He texted us 14 times just to remind us about it. I wasn’t able to sleep since he’s pestering me last night.” Daehyun said as he lazily scratched his neck. I watched him in surprise. That was the longest speech I’ve heard from him.

“Hyung!” Zelo turned pink as he lightly whispered to Daehyun.

I eyed Lime who was hiding behind Himchan. She was begging me to join them while she put her hands together, it’s her way of saying ‘Please’

I turned to Zelo. He gave me a cute pout and puppy eyes. *The heck. Who the hell can say no to this guy?!* I exclaimed in my head as I sighed to calm down.

“What do you think?” Zelo asked me. I slowly nodded. “I will join.” I said. Of course I can’t say no. Who can't say no to that face of yours?

“YESSSSSSS!” Zelo exclaimed as he jumped in joy. *What a kid.* I thought as I shook my head in amusement.

“Okay. We’re done here. Bye.” Himchan said as he waved goodbye and took Lime with him. Yes. They were officially together for 3 months already and I was only able to know about it last week.

“Finally. She finally agreed.” Youngjae mumbled to himself as he took out his book and went back to reading.

Daehyun gave Zelo a sharp look. “That’s it. You heard her right. She said she’s coming. Don’t text us again. Please.” He warned him. Zelo happily nodded. “Thanks Hyung.” With that, Daehyun walked away, trying to find a quiet place to sleep.

“I guess I’ll go now. I have something to take care of.” Yongguk said as he coyly rubbed the back of his neck.

“It’s Jieun noona.” Youngjae butted in.

Yongguk pinked. “It’s not her!” He barked.

“Not her? Then is it---“ Youngjae wasn’t able to finish his sentence because Yongguk clamped his hand onto his mouth. “We’re going. I’m taking this guy. He’s a nuisance. Bye!” he said as he dragged Youngjae away who tried his best to get out from his strong grip but he couldn’t.

“It’s going to be fun for sure.” Jongup awkwardly said as he gave me a two thumbs up. I smiled and nodded. “I.. think so too.”

 

..

 

“You know Daehyun hyung looks dull but he’s really talkative. Plus. He can cook! He’s the one in charge of the barbeques every Christmas. And it’s really tasty. When we’re at the party, I’ll get you one.” Zelo said as he smiled.

“But why did you have to ask them to do that? I mean You can simply ask me to go. You don’t need their help just to convince me.” I told him. Yes. I found it really weird that 7 of them including Lime had to persuade me to come to their party.

“Because this is a special case.” Zelo said as he shifted uncomfortably.

My brows knitted together, forming a small frown. “Special case?”

“Special case. Because it’s you.” He simply told me as if it was a normal thing for him.

Here goes his sweetness again. I thought with a smile.

“I was thinking that you would say no because you don’t really like going outside right? You like staying indoors. So I thought I needed their help. Plus, I want you to celebrate Christmas with us. I want to celebrate it with all the important persons to me.” Zelo explained.

I nodded. “You should’ve just simply asked me.”

He frowned at me. “Whatever. It’s already done. You’re coming okay? You’re definitely coming. Right?” he asked me.

I took my thumb out. “Positive.”

A smile played in my lips. *Looks like my Christmas will be fun.*

 

 

=======================================================================

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDDD  

One more thing, I really enjoy reading your comments. Hahahaha~ <33