CHAPTER 41: YOU WHAT?

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

======================================================================

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Park Jinhee!” Lime called as she lightly bumped her shoulders into mine. Causing me to fall forward. I turned back to her with a glare. “What?” I hissed.

She crossed her arms over her chest with a pout. “I’ve been talking to no one for the past 15 minutes.”

So I was the one at fault. “Oh.. Sorry. I.. uh.. I was thinking of something.” I bit my lip.

"Someone." Lime corrected.

"No! I wasn't thinking of anything!" I lied as I looked away.

Lime leaned over to me and carefully studied me. Then she smiled. “It’s Zelo. Right?”

I blinked at her. How did she know? “No! I was.. uh..”

“Why? What happened at his birthday?”

I shook my head frantically. “It’s nothing. You won’t be interested in it.” I said.

A smile curled up in her lips. “The two of you kissed didn’t you?”

I blushed red. “NO!” I exclaimed, getting the attention of all the people walking around the area. I just bit my lip as I lowered my head.

Lime smirked at me evilly. *That’s it. Now she knows everything.* I thought as I sighed. Lime squealed as she clung onto me. “So you really did?! Oh my gosh! I should’ve been there! I’ll record it! What happened? How was it?! Tell me! Tell me!” She exclaimed excitedly.

*How was it?* “Uhh.. I don’t know. I can’t explain it. And I won’t.” I said as I glared at her.

Lime made a face at me. She snuggled closer to me and whispered something to me. “How’s Zelo’s lips?” She asked playfully.

I blushed. His lips…? “They’re.. soft.” I mumbled without thinking. Lime smiled as she nodded. “I mean.. no! What the hell are you making me say?!” I exclaimed at her.

“You already love him don’t you?” Lime asked in a serious tone.

I slowly nodded. “I do.”

There’s nothing wrong with telling it to Lime right? I think I can trust her. She knows 98% of my secrets and she never spills them. So I can trust her. Plus, it’s also because of her why I was with Zelo right now.

“So you’re gonna tell him about the letter?” She asked me.

"Letter? What let-- oh. That." It made me think. Should I tell Zelo about it? What if he gets hurt? What if he will hate me? What if he decides to leave me because I lied? I looked at Lime. “Should I tell him? Do I have to?” I asked her as I sighed.

Do I really have to? The letter wasn’t addressed to anyone. And Zelo got it. By accident? No. I believe it was by fate. And It would be perfect if Zelo will not know anything about the letter. Besides, what’s there to explain? I already love him. Bang Yongguk is just a friend to me. Do I really have to tell him about that letter? Do I have to break his heart? I don’t want to. I don’t have to.

Lime frowned. “I don’t know. But since you love him, you shouldn’t be keeping secrets from him right?”

What Lime said made sense. I shouldn’t keep secrets. But.. “Okay. I’ll tell him. I’ll try my best to tell him.” I nodded courageously.

She smiled and patted my head. “I’m happy for you and Zelo.”

“And you seriously think I don’t know what was happening between you and Kin Himchan? I saw you last week. Strolling around the park. Holding hands.” I smirked at her.

Lime just giggled. “I was just about to tell you about that!”

 

 

“Daehyun didn’t I tell you to wash the dishes?! Youngjae exclaimed from the kitchen.

“You didn’t!” Daehyun snapped back.

“Wash it now!” Youngjae said with a glare.

“I washed the dishes this afternoon! Why is it me again? There’s Jongup, Himchan, Zelo and Yongg.. I mean you!” Daehyun reasoned out.

“Lazy Brat.” Yongjae spat.

Daehyun sent him a glare. “Bossy Nerd.”

“SHUT UP!” Yongguk exclaimed at them which immediately made the two stop.

“Nah. Actually keep fighting guys. It’s the best way to distract Gukkie.” Himchan smiled. Yongguk silently cursed him.

“So how was your birthday celebration with Jinhee?” Yongguk asked as he pushed different buttons on the controller without tearing away his eyes on the screen. He was playing a serious game with Himchan.

Zelo quietly eyed him. “It was fun. Very fun.” He said as he hugged the pillow next to him while watching Yongguk and Himchan’s game.

“Did you kiss her?” Himchan asked him with a small chuckle. He thought it was funny since he thought that their lovely Junhong won’t be able to do something like that.

“…Yeah.”

“WHAT?!” They all exclaimed as they turned to Zelo with wide eyes. Zelo blinked innocently. “What?”

“Eyyy. He’s probably kidding.” Himchan mumbled as he turn back to the game.

Yongguk gave Zelo a worried look. “Is that true?”

Zelo nodded. “It is. I kissed her.”

“You did? How? Why? And you didn’t even tell it to us earlier!” Youngjae said.

“It’s his life. Don’t bother him.” Daehyun mumbled.

Himchan went back to his game. “No worries. It was just a kiss.”

But Yongguk still couldn’t believe that his most important dongsaeng is already grown up.  “Hyung? You mad?” Zelo asked with a pout.

“No! I was just kinda happy. You’ve grown up.” Yongguk said with a smile. Now he knows he was right. That Jinhee would be able to learn to love Zelo.

“And hyung.. you’re losing the game now.” Zelo pointed on the screen.

“CRAAAAAAAAAAP!"

That' s when Jongup came out from his shower. "What are you guys talking about?" He innocently asked while drying his hair with a towel.

 

 

========================================================================

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDDD

 

Hey there~ I have a new story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/209637  I hope you'll check it out. Thank you! :DDDDDDD