CHAPTER 49

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

======================================================================

 

 

 

After class,

 

As soon as the bell rang, Zelo just walked out of the room carelessly. And Jinhee finally had the courage to follow him. She thought that she had to say sorry at the very least.

 

“Junhong-ah!” She called him.

 

But Zelo didn’t look back. He didn’t even stop.  He just kept on walking away as if no one’s calling him. Did he hear her? Yes. He doesn’t have an earphone tucked in his ears. He heard her. He just chose ignore her.

Jinhee bit her lip and nodded to herself. *I’m not going to be affected. I can do this.* She cheered herself on as she tried to smile and followed him.

 

“Junhong-ah!”

 

Zelo stopped by his locker and opened it. He stuffed in his notebooks and other things. Jinhee stood next to him. But Zelo pretended as if she wasn’t there.

 

“Junhong-ah, about last night what really happened was…”

 

Zelo slammed the door of his locker causing Jinhe to halt. He turned to Jinhee with a cold stare as if he was waiting for her to speak up.

Jinhee stood there and she noticed how he looked at her. *Zelo never did look at her like that before. Where is his wide smile? His sparkling eyes? It’s like he’s not the Zelo I used to know.* Jinhee quickly avoided his gaze and looked down. She opened to speak but no words came out from it.

And Zelo just walked away. Again.

Jinhee sighed as she bit her lip. “When will the old Zelo be back?” She sadly thought.

 

..

 

At the restroom, while I was washing my hands,

“Looks like you and Zelo oppa are not together anymore.” A voice mumbled.

I looked back. It was Zelo’s fan girls. They were the ones who hurt me before, telling me not to get any closer to their ‘Zelo oppa’

I inwardly rolled my eyes with a sigh. “I’m sorry. I’m not in the mood for games today.” I said as I walked away but she held my wrist tightly. And her pointed nails almost bore a hole in my wrist. I jerked my hand away and glared at her. “I’m going.”

But her minions stopped me and pushed me off the floor. “You’re not going anywhere.”

 

 

 

========================================================================

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :DDDDD 

Tuluyan nating lunurin si Jinhee sa Han River ng feelings niya para kay Zelo. Hahahaha.